Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 2:15 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:08 am 
Sword Master

Location: In my room talking to random people i really dont know but talk too anyay!!
Drian sat there in a cell laughing at the others "Yea, Im having nothing to do with this" Drian still chained down stood up, "Why am i even here" He laughed and started attacking the wall, He started to think to himself, His arms where going Numb, he new that In the end he would Faint from the pressure, he was under, It was then he sat back down "Grr" He thought to himself, "Hmm there must be a way for me to break this chains"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:02 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
"I owe you a thanks, but that can wait until we're out of here, the Good Aura is fading, and our luck is running out." She ripped off some of the gown and stuffed it around her wrist. The chains were weak now, and she pulled on them lightly. The oxidation of the outer metal had reached even the bolts, which hadn't been made of silver. She smiled as the first chain fell, but grimised as it slapped her leg, leaving a burn mark.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:11 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Aluillea watched all the going-ons. She didn't say a word while all of it wa happening. But when Jaciynth started talking, a single tear quietly rolled down her cheek. It couldn't be as hopeless as he said, could it? If there was a way in, then there's a way out, right?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:11 pm 
Sword Master

Location: In my room talking to random people i really dont know but talk too anyay!!
Drian pulled on the chains only to fail, he shouted "Anyone got a plan" He sat down again and started to think "Maybe i can get one of these to break me out" Drian laughed "This should be easy"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:37 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
On the other chain the bolts hadn't been reached, the spell halted as she was burned. She pulled desperatly against the chains, but to no avail. A bit of the cloth came loose and the chain agian burned her, but she reached over the lock to replace the strip. A 'click' was heard and the chain fell against the wall. That was strange Narage felt her hand and came across a lump on her ring finger. She pulled the invisible thing off and it faded into the ring she had found with the letter. 'Key of Keys' She replaced the ring and held it over Tarya's neck brace. It clicked and fell freeing her. "Ah, so this undoes locks." She quickly freed everyone in the room and walked up to the gate. She wrapped her hand in cloth and took the silver chain from her arm, putting it around the guard's neck, saying, "You can either let us out or not come home to your family today." Narage blushed as she realized he still had earpluggs.

OOC: Sorry, but I really had to quicken things a little, you all have similar rings too.... exept for manofthewolf.... Sorry...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:08 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Aluillea watched excitedly as Narage unlocked all of them.
"How did you do that?!" She asked the cat. "Was it magic? I thought you couldn't do magic in the chains."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:12 pm 
Knowledgable Viking

OOC: sorry i was gone for a day i had to go tto my sis's house to do yard work and i spent the night.

IC: Ack! *removes earplugs in time to hear the family part*You do anything to my family and...I'll do something you won't like.Just let me go to my desk to get the keys.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:18 pm 
Guardian of Mileenia

Renet was still in her cold, distant corner. Away from the rest of them.
Again she heard the clangling of chains. Before some of them where released strangely.
She thought they must be lucky. And with a sad sigh he closed her eyes again.

Last edited by Crimsan on Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:52 pm 
The Broken One

OOC: heya, me and my family are at the library right now. me and Av are going to do one more combined reply. sorry, but these might be decently common. bad news, our computer has busted and we probably won't be able to reply very often. me more than Av. most likely only once a week. again, apologies.

IC: Jaciynth shot to his feet. "Ach, yah is going tah be caught! Yah can nay say that ah did nay warn yeh!" He shot Tarya a dark look. "An' ah suppose yah be goin' to?"

"Yes, brother," Tarya replied calmly. "And I am afraid I am going to force you to come as well." Without further talking, she grabbed her brother's arm and pulled him along. Suddenly she stopped. "There is but another soul in here who does not deserve such surroundings. Narage, wait! Someone is forgotten!"

"Farget them then!" Jaciynth spat. "T'will no be riskin' MAH neck fer someone else!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:42 pm 
Knowledgable Viking

"Hey, mind if i come? They barely pay me here and i have 3 kids. I need some money and this may be the best way to earn it. At the least ill kill a few of my enemies here and get some cash off them. Plus I have some pow... I could help you escape."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:16 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Narage smiled at the guard. "Right, I think that would be the case." She took off her ring and extended it to Aluillea. "This can unlock locks, don't ask me how though. Try it for yourself." She turned as someone called for her, noticed the crack in the wall Tarya was guesturing towards. She called out to it. "Don't worry we'll be there soon."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:28 pm 
Knowledgable Viking

*opens the cell door* "Ok, I don't have any weapons other than my sword...well there is my secondary knife here and a fork and knife on the last guards plate. * rips shelf of books and a pot off the wall with one hand* and someone could use this.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:34 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Aluillea took the ring from Narage and slipped it on her finger. It dissappeared.
"Wow! Cool!" she said, looking at the spot where the ring should be. "I'll go unlock the other one!" She turned to Tarya.
"Where are they?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:47 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

"Right you do that." She said as the girl slipped on the ring. "She took the fork and knife. "This will have to do until we get out of here... She turned the way the guards had come from, then to the way the smiling man had taken the two other prisoners. "You wouldn't know where the others were taken would you?" She highly doubted it but her mind was made up. The aura definitly came from that direction and was fading fast.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:56 pm 
Knowledgable Viking

I'm new so i don't know what's down that hall past the turn i took to get here. But, I did see a few men dragging two figures along.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:44 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Narage smiled and turned back to face the group. "Now, I helped free you all, so you owe me some alligence, so your choices now are: Come with me on a rescue mission, or most likly die going that way in the wake of 'bad' aura. For those of you coming with me, buck up and grab a weapon! Oh, and as I side note I know each and everyone of your scents, so when the harvest moon is out, you'd better look after your rear." She winked, and ran down the corridor a short ways waiting for them to get a move on.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:51 pm 
Knowledgable Viking

"Ma'am what should i do?Stay here an look innocent or go along?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:54 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

OOC: Okay, I really don't appreciate the getting 1 post for every 2-3 days. :eyebrow:

Narage shouted back to him, "You're choice, you could come with us or get court marshalled! I don't think they'd belive the 'She had an invisible, door-unlocking ring' excuse!" She smiled and fidled with the light above her.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:10 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Aluillea unlocked the girl in the corner. She helped her to her feet.
"Hey! Come on!" She said excitedly and tugged on the girl's arm. Then, Aluillea turned around and headed after Narage.
"I'm coming with you. Hey, what about your ring? Want it back?"

OOC: Well, Jish, sorry but with school and work, it's kinda hard for me to get on everyday.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:49 pm 
Knowledgable Viking

*draws his sword* "heh, Let's do this then." * A small amount of smoke come from his nose and his body ripples slightly*

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:59 pm 
The Broken One

OOC: sorry, computer still busted

IC: Jaciynth jerked his arm from his sister's grasp. "Let go, ahnoying female!" He turned to Narage. "Ah don' need ah weapon. Ah AM ah weapon!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:05 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

OOC: Okay, Errska freed Crimsan's Char and she is zombieing behind us, since he hasn't bothered to respond.

IC: "Okay, lets get going, prisoners, or possibly death row peoples don't free themselves!" She started down the stone hallway keeping her nose in tune with the energy, leading the way.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:27 pm 
Dragon's Egg
Dragon's Egg

"How is it that you know where we are going?" Tarya asked Narage as she ignored her brother's protests and dragged him along by the arm. "It seems that you follow something yet I know not what it is. Do you care to tell?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:21 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

"It's sort of a sixth sense of mine. Usually my magic backfires like it did back there, but it WORKED. Something is helping us and it is coming from there!" She pointed down the hall, somewhat oddly using both her pinky and index fingers.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:50 pm 
Knowledgable Viking

OOC: Dragon form's voice is very deep and rumbling

IC: " I have a power too" *changes to dragon from* "see?" *changes back to human with his armour oddly not misplaced* "So, uh, are we gonna go help your friends?"

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next