Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 6:47 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 453 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:47 pm 
Proficient Young Werecat

OOC: XD

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:47 pm 
Solitary Serpent

OOC: XD I died laughing when I read that! XD

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:49 pm 
King of Dragons

OOC: Whirlpoop! Teehehee!
----------------------------------------------

Alice wasn't as lucky, she was in the middle. As soon as it started, she tried to swim back to shore or at least grab someone by the tail.

"Er-Ersska?! Maybe you should...grargle!" water stopped her other words as she was dragged down under the surface.

This is my element too...I'll just wait 'til she stops so I can swim to the surface. How long will my breath hold though?

If you would like a new avatar or sig pic, pm me and ask. ^^

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:52 pm 
Isitarian Legend

Aiolos dragged herself onto the beach, not even bothering to shake herself off. She liked the feel of the water, and her soaking mane would keep her cool for a while. She walked up to a small overhang and laid down, watching everyone from above.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:54 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Maybe I should what? Ersska directed the thought towards Alice. Oh, no no no! We can't have you drowning now! The water pushed Alice back to the surface, but the whirpool continued.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:00 pm 
King of Dragons

Alie felt her body being lifted and placed on the shore. She coughed some of the water out onto the shore and slipped her robes back on. They had dried sufficiently in the sun.

"Well, **cough** call me crazy,but that was a rush!" she laughed, but soon fell into bouts of coughing. She stoppped after a second, her system seemed to be cleared.

"Let's not do it again though, dear Ersska, luckily you had telepathy."

She laid down on a moss-covered rock and started drying her hair out by weaving her hands in and out of it.

If you would like a new avatar or sig pic, pm me and ask. ^^

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:13 pm 
Neophyte Hatchling
Neophyte Hatchling

Danku felt better, and gazed over towards the water where everyone else seemed to be. Without E.D. watching, he quickly disappeared, then reappeared behind the naga in the water. With a small blast of energy, he knocked her away from her concentration, and the whirlpool stopped. While chuckling, he disappeared again, this time in the water in front of Aiolos. He took a ball of energy, and changed it into a water ball, throwing it at her. E.D. saw this, and became a bit annoyed. She knew that the naga also knew who was messing around, and flew so fast that when she reached Danku, he literally jumped.

And.... what do you think you are doing?

Having some fun!

He splashed some water in E.D's face.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:24 pm 
Isitarian Legend

Aiolos had been on the verge of slumber, when she was rudly awoken by a ball of water to the face. She jumped up, and bared her teeth. Aiolos calmed down and smiled when she realized it was only the egyptian-like dragon's friend.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:15 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Ersska did NOT like the interuption of her fun. She quickly reached into Danku's mind.
So, you think that was funny do you?! She said in his head. How's this?! She pinched a nerve in his brain, causing a brief instant of intense pain. Satisfied, she withdrew from his mind and from the water. She laid on the bank, basking in the sun.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:03 am 
The Broken One

Makla, who had slept through all of this, suddenly woke with a start to find Alice missing. He stared at his midsection were she had been laying. "Space occupied by empty person..." he muttered to himself. Getting up, he saw Ersska sunning herself and took it as a wonderful oppurtunity.
Crouching down, Makla fanned his wings and prepared to pounce. With a sharp cry, similar to an eagle's, he sprang into the air, coming down upon Ersska and toppling them both into the pool. "Morning, naga-worm!" he greeted her cheerfully once he had surfaced. He turned to the others sitting around the pool. "Morning! Wakey wakey!" With that, he spread his wings and, pushing them forward with a mighty thrust, sent a huge wave upon everyone. "Water for your brekkist. Enjoy!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:24 am 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

Thorn heard everybody else and got up and walked towards the noise to see everybody having fun. She smiled and sat on a rock watching everybody else.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:59 am 
Isitarian Legend

Aiolos had been almost dry. She couldn't get back to sleep, so instead she settled with reflecting on herself. Suddenly, she was engulfed by a giant wave of water from the stream, soaking her down again. She snorted, and looked down into the stream. She saw Makla playfully fanning his wings, probably how that tidal wave was started.

"I'll get you!" she yelled as she jumped off the overhang and plunged into the water, splashing him.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:09 pm 
Proficient Young Werecat

Blackhawk was sitting peacefully on the bank when she was soaked again.She sighed and looked up.The sun was setting and it was getting cold.
The sun is setting already?she thought.The temerapture was dropping rapidly,so she lit a small fire and curled around it.
"Is it normal for it to be this cold at the hottest part of the day of summer?"she asked.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:18 pm 
Isitarian Legend

Aiolos was treading water, when she looked up at the sky. "Say, when did it get so dark?" she asked, to no-one in particular. She swam to the shore, and dragged herself next to Blackhawk's fire. "I feel like a beached whale," she said, giggling.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:31 pm 
The Broken One

Makla stopped splashing and looked up at the sky. "But... not dark time yet. Day only started. Sun is broked, methinks."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:04 am 
Proficient Young Werecat

Blackhawk giggled.
"Yes,the sun's broken.."she said.The sky was pitch-black now,with no moon or stars.
"And now the sky is broken."She laughed.The river was covered with rime.Shocked,Blackhawk stood up but couldn't.Her paws and legs were encased in glittering ice,and so were the ankles of the others.
"Wha-?"The fire was extinguished by a breath of wind,and everything went dark.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:10 am 
Neophyte Hatchling
Neophyte Hatchling

Danku just made a little smirk, and replied to the naga, in her mind.

I'm a ghost, which means that any pain done to me from the inside is useless! It depends on how you attack me from the outside.....

Just as he was doing this, E.D. also looked up at the sky, as her tail began to twitch again. Then as the fire went out, she grabbed her staff and the eyes began to glow brightly, illuminating a bright light for several feet/metres.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:57 am 
Proficient Young Werecat

OOC:time for another change of scene.
Now the real fighting begins.
And i'm sorry but I have to take control of everyone's char's for the moment.
------------------------------------------------------
IC:
Blackhawk tried to move,but the ice wouldn't break.Suddenly eveyrone was sucked into a portal that hadd suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

You wake up look up and see nothing but purple mist and large rocks suspened in air for what seems like miles.Strange winged beasts fly near to where you and the others are.One lands in front of you and scrutinises you with it's multi-faceted eyes.
"Sce kokor derdora nakyr?It inquires in gravelly tones.The creature is a dark green with blue scales that shine like saphires,it has a tail three time longer than it's body,four large graceful wings that resembled a butterfly's,a long,muscular neck and a triangular head.It's long legs looked like they could crush a human neck effortlessely and it sported talons and fangs as long as Lucaris'.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:32 am 
Isitarian Legend

Aiolos looked at the beastie. It was rather pretty, and didn't seem to want to harm anyone. Though she took care. Hmm, maybe it'll understand Isitarian....though I doubt it.

"Nehara kar la'tur? 'where are we?'" she asked it.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:35 am 
Proficient Young Werecat

The beast cocked it's head and flapped it's wings.
"E-Earth?"it asked."You...f-from...Earth?"it seemed to have a lot of difficulty pronouncing the words.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:40 am 
Isitarian Legend

"Yes, Earth. But where are we now?" she said this very slowly, hopeing the little winged beast would understand. "Surely we're not still on Earth......are we?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:45 am 
Proficient Young Werecat

The beast made a strange clicking noise with it's tongue.
"H-Here not E-Earth.Here Kyrokor."it said.At this point,another creature had landed.This one was smaller,with blue patterns on it's neck and a star-shaped mark on it's forehead.
"Kyrokor beyond what Earthers call The Gate." it said.It's voice was less gravelly than the larger creature.It also had a better grasp of the human tongue than the other one.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:47 am 
Isitarian Legend

"Thank you both," she said, bowing her head. Aiolos turned to Blackhawk.

"Kyrokor? The only 'beyond the gate' place I've ever heard of was Nathalia, and that's through a portal on Caza'tur."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:00 pm 
Proficient Young Werecat

Blackhawk was somewhat stunned.She quickly replied
"The Gate is a gateway to many different realms.But No one has been into more than two realms.Terralisad and the Demonic realm.So far,anyone who dared to try a realm other than Terraslisad and the Demonic Realm have never come back."
"Creatures who come to Kyrokor change.That why they never come back." said the smaller creature.
"They change?"asked Blackhawk."In what way?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:10 pm 
Isitarian Legend

"Change? I don't want to change. I'm fine like this, thank you."

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 453 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next