Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 12:24 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:19 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

Jadrian was busy trying to recieve his sword when he heard cries. He turned around, and saw the dragon roasting Drow. He cursed, and ran forward, tapping his Dash energy. As everything began to slow down, he flipped in the air and jumped off the roof, landing next to Andromeda. He quickly slcied through a drow, then turned, felling two more. "I have another question...*pant*...to add to that mate...How are we-die you!- going to fight hese off if the fliers are supposed to follow him? That'll just leave me and you against this tide..."He asked Andromeda.

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:56 pm 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
Mary Ann stood and watched as everyone else continued to fight. Faring sat on her shoulder, his head moving from one person to the next and tehn back again.

you would think that there wouldnt be this much chaos

Mary Ann nodded her head,

"you would think wouldnt you, but thats not true here so we have to deal with it for now i guess."

she stepped forward into the fight and heard Jardian say,

"how are we going to fight these off if the fliers are supposed to follow follow him?"

she went to stand next to him just as another drow attacked,

"why with my help of course! how else would you be able to?"

she pulled out her sword and killed the attacking drow at the same time wounding another one behind her with her knife.

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:15 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

Jadrian stared at Mary Ann. "Er....right..."

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:25 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Areon threw the fireball, killing a drow. Then five charged him, swinging thier swords. Areon Parried, slashed killing one, then parried again and again, he slashed down splitting a drow's head open, brain matter flying out. One came to punch Areon, but he dodged, and bit into the drow's arm, Areon tasted the blood that was gushing out of the drow, it tasted horrible, Areon pulled at the arm, wripping skin off. He spat out the skin, and blood. The drow eventually bled to death. He killed off the rest with a breath of frost. He ran toward the entrance of Undermountain, sheatihng his sword. He formed two fireballs in his hands, and threw them at the cave cieling, boulders crashing down, crushing ten drow making an obstacle for the rest, there was still room for them to get out.

Bring down the cave!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:55 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Mordin awoke, his head screeming at him. He felt his face; he pulled his hand sharply back and cursed. His nose was a mess. Head still bleary he stood wearily. The fight continued around him; no one noticing his presence. Mordin was hurt, confused, and PISSED! He opened his mouth wide and let out a wide arc of electricity. He turned his head getting every <censored> Drow in a 20 ft radius. They fried like potato's in a volcano. He fell to the ground gasping; he had burned himself out. Mordin couldn't give anouther breath attack without comprimising his health for the next few days. He groped for his pouch and pulled yet anouther potion from it. He checked the label and drank it in one gulp. His nose healed itself and the pain ceased. This was really taking a toll on his potions; he would have to brew some more. Head now cleared he was ready to continue holding this onslaught. Anouther wave of dark elves stormed through the streets. Mordin retrieved his now cool blade, and readied it....

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:31 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Ersska was quickly making her way through the drow. She was lashing out at them with her tail and claws. It was a relief for her to finally return to her true form, her naga form. Nobody had seemed to notice her. Everyone was pre-occupied with the drow. Besides, in a group like this, nobody should judge her. But she still was a little uneasy with the thought of being exposed. She fought off a few more drow and looked around. The bronze dragon was back on his feet. He didn't look too sure of himself, but he looked like he was ready to fight again.
Ersska turned her attention back to the drow. Not as many were coming now, but they were still coming. The others must be at the undermount (or wherever the silver had said). They must be blocking the off the entrance. Ersska was glad; she was growing tired of these ugly little critters. Her wings had taken some damage; she had little cuts and bruises here and there, nothing major. But she was getting tired, and her reactions were getting slower.
A drow quickly slipped around behind her and drove his sword through Ersska's tail, pinning her to the ground. Ersska let out a long, eerie shriek. She batted at the drow with her wings, knocking him away. She didn't have time to pull the sword out, there were too many drow to fight off. Jolts of pain began to override her senses. Ersska did the only thing she could think of: call upon the weather. In an instance, dark clouds rolled in accompanied by high winds. Everything was covered in darkness. Rain began to pour down, and lightning began to strike. The wind battered the drow, and the lightning demolished groups of them.
Ersska curled up into a ball, covering herself with her wings. She worked on trying to get the sword out, but it was lodged firmly into the ground. Ersska focused her remaining strength on controlling the weather and trying not to pass out.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:51 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Andromeda followed Areon to the opening of the cave. When he landed on the ground, Andromeda started to blast the drow with his lightening breath weapon. He killing them five at a time with his attack but it seemed not to make a difference, then he heard Areon say

Bring down the cave!

When he heard this, Andromeda stopped attacking the drow and targeted the cave top. He began to charge a blast that would surely bring down the cave opening that was left. His glorious golden eyes turned pure white as he charged the electric attack. Drows were attacking Andromeda like there was no tomorrow, but he ignored their attacks as he charged the attack.

Finally it was ready. Without a seconds hesitation, Andromeda said

Areon, MOVE!

When he said that he let the blast go. As it surged towards the cave opening, it killed every drow within a 100ft radius. BOOM! The blast hit the cave top and caused a massive cave in. The rest of the cave opening was closed. Now Andromeda can turn his attention to the drows who were attacking him. Their death is inevitable if the weather didn't kill the drows... he would...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:44 pm 
Solitary Serpent

The drow had stopped coming. Ersska guessed that the others had succeeded. The lightning killed off the last remaining drow around her. With that done, she transformed back to her human form. The sword remained, now lodged in one of her legs. The storm clouds began to roll away, rumbling as they went. Ersska had spent all her energy. She lay motionless on the ground. The pain was beginning to be too much, and she began to feel dizzy. The sun returned and began to shine just as, in Ersska's eyes, everything went black. . .

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:47 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
The drow were retreating; as they had been since that 'explosion' shook the earth only moments ago. He let them run; knowing that they wouldn't go far, and survayed the ground for usable weapons.

He realized that the storm had subsided and the sun was coming up. Mordin set the pile of arrows, spears, and swords down. He remembered back to the fight; there was a naga and dragon among the fighting. The dragon had flown off.... Leaving the naga... He glanced around, not seeing her he again went back to looking for weapons. He came across a pile of drow with a sword sticking out. Mordin attempted to pull it out but couldn't. He rolled a few of the corpses off uncovering a human leg, with the sword sticking out. He cursed.

Pulling more corpses off he found her, a woman, torn and bleeding in several places. He checked her pulse; alive but weak. He took his last healing potion out of his bag and pulled the sword out. Mordin poured about half of the potion on the wound and then tilted her head back and poured the rest down her throat. She would be out for a while but should be fine. He sat down, leaning against the wall he gave himself some well needed rest......

OOC: Sorry didn't know.... :oops:

Last edited by Jishdefish on Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:59 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Ersska was still a little conscious when she felt somebody moving around her. She could hear footsteps, but could not respond. She prayed that whoever it was was friendly. She faintly felt the sword being removed from her leg and a cool liquid being poured into her mouth. Whoever it was was taking care of her. With this final thought, Ersska let herself slip into unconsciousness.

OOC: Um, Jish. Ersska's back in human form. The sword would now be in her leg. You said tail. Just thought I'd point that out and clarify things.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:44 pm 
Cyberspace Addict

ooc:sorry i aint posted for a while.:ooc

Desi heard a loud bang and sounds of fighting from where the others had flown to. He picked up a rock and used his mind to float it in front of him. Grabbing on to it he willed it up and toward the direction of the noise. He felt a little embarrassed at float along while holding on for dear life to a rock. He was perspiring heavily as he flew over the wall and started to drop as his mental strength faltered under the strain. He could see the bronze leaning against the wall. As he landed Desi healed the scrapes on his hands from the flight. He asked the bronze:

What happened? I heard a loud noise and fighting earlier.

Then he saw the woman he had spotted at the pub lying on the floor. He moved over to her and reached his hands to the wound on her leg and started healing energies down his arm. Although his healing powers were not strong enough to completely heal the wound he could heal it well enough to ask her why she had been watching so intently earlier when she came round.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:54 pm 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
ooc: hey just thought i would let u kno, marik, ersska's already been healed.

Mary Ann glanced around at the bodies of the drows. there were so many of them. she started wandering around when her attention was drawn to a group of people huddled up in a group. as she approached she eralized that they were all surrounding a woman lying on the ground.

"you need not worry yourself, she has already been healed and is now just resting."

she glanced up to see Faring hovering above her. she lifted up her arm and he flaoted down to rest on her arm. Mary Ann turned to look back at the group.

"well there is no use just standing around here. might as well get to know each other."

she walked up to the group,

"hi im Mary Ann, you all fought very well earlier. im much amazed at the skill in wich you worked together. most of the time a group with this much diversity in species would go against each other, not a common enemy. Dayame sei orcharf temachem"

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:55 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Mordin was awoken by a soft voice:

"hi im Mary Ann, you all fought very well earlier. im much amazed at the skill in wich you worked together. most of the time a group with this much diversity in species would go against each other, not a common enemy. Dayame sei orcharf temachem"

"Diversity is not an issue in my opinion, your own actions judge what you are." He looked at the man kneeling over the woman on the ground. "You need not worry she just needs time to get her strength up. My healing potion should of almost finished the job by now." He stood wiping dirt off of his cloak. "Does anyone know where I can find a herb shop around here?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:49 am 
Cyberspace Addict

ooc:sorry! :oops: .:ooc

'Ok. What herbs do you need?'

Desi asked the bronze. the other who called herself 'mary anne' stood behind him and commented on the fighting skill of the others.

'generally we all dislike humans at least a little. i didn't see the fight but i would think it was a common enemy'

he stood up and turned as he said this.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:04 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

The herbs I require are quite rare, found only in the deepest parts of the forest.... Or on the shelf of a shop whose keeper has good contacts with the elves. I usually get my stores directly, but I have not been to my homeland for many years." His voice trailed off and a dark look enveloped his face as he recalled his last visit to Elvendar.... "Anyway it shouldn't be a problem brewing my concoctions if I can get the right ingreadients...."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:27 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Areon ducked as Andromeda spat the lighting bolt. Not a moment too soon otherwise it would have shot into his head. Nice sh- errr breathed. He said, almost saying shot. He spread his wings out, seeing the rest of the drow being slaughtered by the guard. He had not broken a sweat, for the scales and the leathery skin underneath them held in moisture, the actual 'skin' was thicker than a human's but not that much thicker. He pumped his wings, taking off into the air. The weather had cleared, the sun was out. He finally flew down to the rest of the group, they were introducing themselves. I am Areon, a spellsword. He said, politely. Then the bronze half dragon spoke about where he could find herbs The herb shop here in waterdeep, in the rich district has every ingrediant imaginable

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:08 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

OOC- i dont think im gonna be in this rp anymore...so cya

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:54 pm 
Legendary Warrior

OOC: :shock: Bye :shock:

IC: Andromeda looked at the battle after his blast and saw all of the dead drow. He flashed back to the time when he was attacked by multiple enemies when he was young... he remembered how his own parents were slaughtered in front of his eyes. During his flash back, he herd a voice say

Hi, I'm Mary Ann...

This startled him out of the flash back and almost into an attack... but he stopped within a second.

The name is Andromeda. I don't particularly hate humans because they helped me before but I don't love them either because...

Andromeda stopped in the middle of his sentence and with an unhappy face, he walked away...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:11 pm 
Master Old Dragon

(Sorry for my tardiness. It's been busy here.)

Ilelan, having gotten distracted down a side street killing drow left and right, finally made her way back to Areon, panting slightly, her forked tongue flicking.

"You have shut the opening," she said, simply.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:06 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

"I will most likely visit there later. After she wakes up, of course." Mordin said refering to the unconcious woman on the ground. "What I want to know is what the drow were doing here in the first place." He looked off into the distance. "Seems kind of odd."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:47 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Ersska heard low, murmuring voices that seem to be coming from far away. As she slowly regained consciousness, the voices grew louder, clearer, closer. She opened her eyes a little bit. Squinting, she waited for the blurred images in front of her to clear up. She saw feet. Many different kind of feet. Most of them were not pointed in her direction.
"It's the group," she thought to herself. "I have to. . ." She rolled over onto her side and started trying to get up. Her body didn't seem to want to move as fast as her mind wanted it to. And although her leg had been healed, a sharp pain went through it when she tried to move.
"Uhmmm!" Ersska grunted. She gritted her teeth and fell on her stomach. She lay there, out of breath and in pain. It seem to take all her strength. But she tried again. She put her arms underneath her and started to push herself up.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:00 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Mordin noticed that the woman had woken up, and was attempting to get to her feet. He bent down and helped her up, saying. "Whoa, carful now. My potions heal physical damage but not mental; you have to get through the trama on your own. No magic can help that." <Short on time finish later.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:38 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Ersska heard someone come towards her. She tried even harder to move away. Suddenly, the bronze gently grabbed her and pulled her to her feet.

"Whoa, careful now. My potions heal physical damage but not mental; you have to get through the trama on your own. No magic can help that."

Ersska gave the bronze a quizzical look. So, it was the bronze who had found her. Ersska tried to say something, but it only came out as another grunt. She tried again. No sound was produced this time. Her voice was gone!
"I can't talk! My voice! My voice is gone!" Ersska thought. She began to panic. She pushed away from the bronze. But without his support she couldn't stand, and she began to fall, again.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:43 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

ooc-awww...kojack will you miss me?

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:25 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

She fought him off and started to fall under her own weight. Mordin caught her and said: "Don't be alarmed; You are in no danger. I am no monster." (He thought that she thinks he is a demonic creature.) "You need rest. I will take you to the inn if you wish." He said ignoring the others, entirly focused on his patient.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next