Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 8:42 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:12 pm 
Cyberspace Addict

Although he really didn't want a fight Desi put his hand on Thrax's hilt, ready to pull it out at the slightest notice. He also brought to mind the words and power neccessary to send a 16" ball of pure energy roring across the room though he hoped he wouldn't have to use it as it would drain him severely and cause a lot of damage. He agreed with the bronze's words about not jumping to conclusions and if it proved to difficult he had several methods of escaping quickly. To Areon he said 'I don't know whether you consider me a friend or foe but i should like to think of you as a friend. If you need any help simply ask.' Sitting down Desi redied himself to either fight or run if he needed to.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:26 pm 
Legendary Warrior

A black dragon flying above the pub heard allot of commotion and the sent of a half-bread, a werewolf, some humans, and another dragon.

What an unusual gathering of beings. Perhaps I should join them.

After flying over the pub for a few minutes, Andromeda finally desided on going into the pub. When he landed on the ground, Andromeda went into the pub. The smell of humans was really strong. Andromeda looked around the pub and saw the table were the half-bread was and the werewolf was. He wondered if they were friendly. He did know one thing, because of his black scales beings of any race thought that he was evil. He that in his mind, he desided not to stare. When he looked away he saw the other dragon...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:15 pm 
Master Old Dragon

Ilelan gave a gryn that could only look wicked to overly nervous creatures, and then her attention was drawn from the table to the door, where a black dragon entered the pub and looked at her.

Ilelan sniffed curiously, picked up the scent easily from across the crowded and already smelly room. She sensed no ill intent from the dragon itself, and showed none, only a curiosity about the black drake.

The ones at the table were far from acting sensible. If they knew anything about Ilelan at all, they'd know she meant no harm to anyone, but if they were intimidated or frightened or felt threatened, she would do nothing to change those thoughts until they learned first hand otherwise.

Ilelan stood to her hindlegs, clearing a wide space very quickly as she stretched, limbs and wings and tail spread out in a star-like pattern, and she yawned cavernously, and finished the stretched off with a snort and, licking her chops, she dropped to all fours and sauntered over to the table full of nervous folks, never showing worry or any sign that she was anything but confident and fearless.

She stopped right at the edge of the table, and sat.

"Hello," she said in a voice that was low and musical, and watched them with large, colorless eyes.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:43 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Andromeda looked at the dragon and said in a deep, powerful, and dark voice

Hi. The name is Andromeda.

After saying that, he turned his attention to the werewolf. He has never seen one up close before.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:47 pm 
Master Old Dragon

Ilelan looked casually at the dragon Andromeda. He introduced himself and then seemed to dismiss her from his attention.

Dangerous and foolish, and she didn't trust it one bit.

"I am Ilelan," she said softly, her voice a hidden knife edge. She turned but never pulled her attention entirely from Andromeda.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:34 am 
Legendary Warrior

Nice to meet you Ilelan.

Apparently Andromeda didn't turn his complete attention from Ilelan.

Whats with all of the tension in here? It seems like everybody in here wants to fight, or is it that there is somebody of "interest" in the room?

Andromeda said as he looked at everybody.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:42 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Mordin witnissed the black dragon land outside and make for the tavern. "Calm down they mean us no ill will. If they did they would of acted. This many mystical creatures in one place is an odd occurence is all." He then tightened the lid on the vial, tapped it a couple times and placed it back in his pouch. The dragon spoke: "Hi. The name is Andromeda." Mordin strode up to the black dragon and bowed. "You are no ordinary dragon. Judging from your color--and apperant disposition--you were in a fierce and trying battle." Pulling out a crystalline dagger he guestured to the dragons claw. "If I may can I examine this carbon scoring? I may be able to devise a chemical to restore your former color."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:41 am 
Master Old Dragon

Ilelan raised her brow ridges.

"That is interesting," she said, deadpan. "And what if his color is exactly as it is, black?"

The whole idea was ludicrous in itself. First of all, assuming something like that was dangerous. Second of all, it risked offence.

As for the gathering of mystical creatures, well...all the more entertainment.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:25 am 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Areon tightened his grip on the hilt of his sword, Wyrm's Bane as the dragon walked up towards their table. He loosened his grip on his sword when it began to speak, then finally released his grip when he finally believed the dragon meant no harm, it had said it's name, Ilelan.
Hello Ilelan. My name is Areon. He said, no bitterness in his voice. He was mostly bitter towards humans, and elves.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:15 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Andromeda laughed when Mordin said "You are no ordinary dragon".

Your right I am not an ordinary dragon, but turning my scales back to their oringinal is now impossible. When my scales first turned black I only had one day to change them back before it was perment... that was 164 years ago.

Andromeda said with a dark look in his eye. He was remembering a painful time in his life. Then he snaped back to the present and said

If you dont mind me asking, why are so many creatures sitting at one table?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:43 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Your right I am not an ordinary dragon, but turning my scales back to their oringinal is now impossible. When my scales first turned black I only had one day to change them back before it was perment... that was 164 years ago. "Sorry, I just havent come across an enchantment as extensive as this.... My specialty is potions and herbs, mainly magic and the like."

"If you dont mind me asking, why are so many creatures sitting at one table?" Mordin shrugged. "We just met and all share an equill dislike for mankind..... Nothing Special. Did you happen to catch all that excitment outside earlier?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:37 pm 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
Mary Ann walked into the tavern and stopped to stare at the group of assorted creatures around. SHe looked to her shoulder and spoke,

"is it just me or does it seem to be a type of a circus in here?"

her cloak rustled and from underneath the hood of her cloak a small head popped out and looked around.

this is a bit odd isnt it, but im certain that its not a circus.

Mary Ann laughed as she headed over to a table where a black dragon was conversing with some others.

"its a figure of speech Faring dont take it seriosly."

she looked to the dragon,

"antea de morenga dia Draogan. my name is Mary Ann may i join in your conversation?"

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:14 pm 
Master Old Dragon

"Amusing," Lili said to Mary Anns circus comment.

"You might as well. We already have several here. In fact we might just do this."

She reached over to an empty table, seized it by the edge and dragged it over, butting it up against the edge of the first.

"There. Now, if any others should feel the need to join us, we'd have more room."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:36 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Andromeda looked at Mary Ann and said

Sure, join the conversation. The more the merrier.

Then he looked back at Mordin and said

What excitment do you speak of, and why do you hate mankind?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:06 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Ersska was growing impatient. More and more creatures seem to be entering the tavern; the black dragon and the other elf had no doubt joined the group.
"They're never coming out! I might as well go in myself." She jumped down from the roof and slipped through the door. Without even glancing at the group, she walked towards a table near the back. Something was being said about a "circus". Ersska smirked at the amusing comment. She sat down, propping her boots up on the table. Still not looking towards the group, she took a small book from her pocket and pretended to read. All the while keeping an ear open for the group's conversation.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:04 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

Mia was a bit confused the many scents of all the dragons in one pub was over powering, she couldnt take it and stormed out glowering angryly at the bunch as she left to wait outside the door.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:02 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

We don't hate mankind per se; they are overpopulous and ignorent. There are a few desent ones but most of them are prejudiced and idiotic." He drained his mug, paused, and then called over to the bartender. "Can I get some more darkwood alchohol over here?" The waitress walked over to the table with his drink but tripped on her tall-heeled shoes, spilling the drink on him. "Ah, well." He handed her three gold coins. "Buy yourself some more sensable shoes, now." She nodded and blushed. Then walked got him anouther drink. "Ah, this is why I wear black; doesn't stain." He sighed. "It will just half to air-dry." When she returned with anouther drink he poured it into his wineskin and went outside for some air.

OOC: Is something interesting going to happen soon? :roll:

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:25 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Oh, sure. Now they start leaving," Ersska thought to herself. She watched as the bronze and the werewolf exited.

OOC: I agree with Jish.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:10 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Areon watches as the werewolf, and his kin left the inn. Then outside he heard running, footfalls of running from way off down the street. A few minutes later he heard yelling. He walked outside, and saw the four thugs from before. They were with about five guards. That's the beast that killed Daeghad! Said one of the thugs. The guards walked forward, drawing their swords. Areon drew his sword, a parried a slash, then a thrust, then he hit one with his tail, trying not to kill if he had the choice. Then the thugs charged in, which he had no intention of letting live. Areon slashed with his sword, putting a large gash in on of the thug's chests, then with his left hand, slashing his claws at another throat, killing both.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:10 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

Jadrian ran out after the dragon. He saw the half-dragon attacking soldiers, and he charged. He tackled the half-dragon by the legs, and then prepared to kill him, if nessecary.

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:29 am 
Master Old Dragon

(Kojack, please see my post in OOC. Be gracious. Ilelan is highly annoyed...and she would do exactly as I have posted.)

Ilelan snorted. Some many stupid people, really. Sometimes she felt like the only intelligent one in the world.

Ilelan followed the other two out in a moderate hurry, saw Jadrian tackle Areon and the thugs from before, most dead.

Ilelan loosed a roar that deafened the close by listeners and silenced the street in shock.

She strode up in annoyance and bodily pried Jadrian off Areon. She held them both in a near crushing grip, and shook them both slightly.

"What are you trying to do, get yourselves hung?" she snarled. "Why don't you stop and use your thick heads for once instead of acting like fools. Damned wetbacks. It's a wonder they let you in at all."

She dragged them back inside, glaring down anyone staring at them.

"Fancy the lowly bastards attacking for no reason," she growled out to the populous, with a look that said if anyone tried to say otherwise they'd meet a bad end in a dark alley.

She pushed both Jadrian and Areon back down in their chairs. Standing on her hind legs, and with her ire raised, she was considerable meaner and bigger...and stronger...than any of them.

"Have we vented yet?" she hissed, looking murderously back and forth between them. "Or do you want a real fight?"

And her stance and expression said that the instant she got the slightest indication they did, they would be shredded.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:26 am 
Youthful Werewolf

ooc- "Damned wetbacks"? I take serious offense to that...oh well...

Mia looked and laughed at the dight that met her eyes she saw the dragon Carrying the half dragon that had saved her and the human that had offered to heal her." Man i didnt realize you guys were really that much of idiots...you know the wise warrior always judges the fight sats before him or her and chooses whether its worth the troble" She said smirking smartly" and besides if you get yourself killed and im not around to help then ill never forgive you....i said i was gonna help you and i wont allow it any other way." She said suddenly with a firm look.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:51 am 
Knowledgeable Dragon

He was tackled by Jadrian, he was on the ground. Areon kicked him off with his left leg, claws slashing Jadiran's forehead. Then with his tail, Areon tripped up the guards attacking him, he got up, and soon was caught by a dragon's paw. The dragon took both him and jadrian inside, and slammed them both to their chairs. I was defending myself you stupid dragon. He sheathed his sword, and glared at Ilelan. He was only defending himself from the guards and thugs. He had no intention to kill the guards, just mainly the thugs.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:21 am 
Cyberspace Addict

Though Desi had ignored the coming of the elf his interest had been sparked by the human woman that had been spying come in. She was sitting at a table reading but he was sure she was listening to the group of beings. He stood up and stretched as Jadrian tackled Areon and slightly amused he walked over to where the dragon had picked the two of them up. I agree he was only defending himself and many of the thugs deserve too die anyway. Then again Jadrian had good reason to attrack too...Ah your both just idiots!

ooc - When are we getting out of this flaming pub?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:08 am 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

Jadrian had grunted when Aeron's foot had struck his forehead, and then saw...well, nothing. He couldn't see anything whatsoever. He felt himself being lifted, then put on a chair, and he heard the black dragon speak. "Oy! He was attacking loyal soldiers out there! and what did they do to him? eh?" Highly annoyed, Jad accesed the healing magic, and ran his hands over the growing bump in his skull. "What? I...I..." Jad felt highly confused. He had healed the wound, but he still couldn't see. He blinked several times, and shook his head, but still, nothing. Jadrian lowered his helm to hide his hopefully temporary blindness, and turned several feet to the right of Areon. "Do you require healing?"

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next