Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:59 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 260 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: School Daze
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:39 am 
Lord Advocate Noble Dragon

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
Frantically calling to mind a song to slow their descent he sang a song of winds to rise up and catch them... the winds couldn't stop their fall completely but it did slow it enough that it was comparable to only falling a few feet... instead of the 80ft from the spot where they tumbled. Groaning at the impact of the fall and Alondor making a landing on him Trizzen extricated himself from Alondor and stood up to shake his limbs. Grabbing hold of Alondor's hand Trizzen helped him up "Wow nice move but seeing as we fell all that way... lets call it a draw, gotta hand it to you though hadn't expected that move lets have a rematch sometime... but first lets relax and get some food i'm famished"

Last edited by Forgotten Dragon's Ire on Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:42 am 
Behetmoth

Isabel was praticing when she heard Trizzen's stomach growl.

You must have skipped breakfast. She giggled.

I have an apple in my lunchbox, you can have it if you want. She took it out and offer it to him.

Then she ate the squid sandwich Shelly made for her.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:34 am 

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
"I'd be delighted to have an apple thank you" Trizzen says as he accepts the apple

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:18 pm 
Behetmoth

Isabel smiled.

You're welcome. I can't eat apples for some odd reason, it gives me stomach aches. Not sure why, I guess it's a DNA thing or an allergy thing. My kind can't eat apples.

She began to eat the rest of her sandwich.

Would any body like one? Trizzen, would you like another?

When they shook their heads "no." She began to pratice her powers some more.

Isabel twisted her fingers and blinked her eyes the water was like her clay.

It wasn't really pratice, water bending was something she when she was bored and she continue to do this. Then they went their saparte ways and agree to meet there the next day.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:07 pm 
Behetmoth

The next school day everything seem nomarl. People were walking in the halls and doing other stuff that teens do. Isabel meet her friends in the regular spot where they meet. Everyone was worried with semster exams.

I hate exams, Isabel said.

Garon and I trying to expand our powers, but Mr. Wings said we should combine them in some way. So that means more time with my "favorite teacher."(joke)

Aron had moved to another school and the "other woman" was saying cheers with two black eyes before transfering as well so things didn't look to bleak for her.

What do you guys have to do for exams?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:13 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Anderhell sneaked behind her and said, HI GUYS! Right when Anderhell said that Isabel jumped in the air and Anderhell had a smirk. And to answer your question I kind of “over heard” Mr. Wing’s idea on the Exams', we all are going to have to team up battle against four other teams and the Team leader will get to pick our partners (we will fight together if possible) And after that we will have to fight one on one. I have more information if anyone is interested.

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:09 pm 
Behetmoth

Isabel didn't really jump in the air, it was June, Miss Carson's daughter. Isabel just stood there.

Get down from there, girl. She scorned helping the girl down.

What I am I going to do with you?

Isabel wasn't afraid, but June was a chickenheart.

However, she was also Garon's sister and a nice girl. Not very bright, but nice. She had been waiting for a chance to talk to Isabel before Anderhell sneaked up on her.

She shook her head at her boyfriend's sister. Mr. Wing was going to pair the class by speices and element.

Isabel and Garon were pairs up against the ice dragons or air dragons, though she wasn't sure which.

He had a pinch of leviathan in him, so he knew their rules and customs.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:33 am 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
Alondor was shaking his head at the antics of the teachers. He and anderhell had been paired up for some reason or another but he was not going to complain he liked the guy. Why on earth they were paired in advanced was all alondor wanted to know.

OOC draca please try and make sure your posts don't sound like a time jump it makes it hard to get around and not break the ciara knows best rule

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:11 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC:
Quote:
Anderhell sneaked behind her and said, HI GUYS! Right when Anderhell said that Isabel jumped in the air and Anderhell had a smirk. And to answer your question I kind of “over heard” Mr. Wing’s idea on the Exams', we all are going to have to team up battle against four other teams and the Team leader will get to pick our partners (we will fight together if possible) And after that we will have to fight one on one. I have more information if anyone is interested.

Quote:
She shook her head at her boyfriend's sister. Mr. Wing was going to pair the class by speices and element.

Isabel and Garon were pairs up against the ice dragons or air dragons, though she wasn't sure which.

Also PLZ pay more attention on what I post draca. I was actually hoping for a 4 team match. All of us in one team fighting three other teams full of students, after that it was going to be a one on one. It's based off of skill not element. kk?

IC: Anderhell told them what was going to happen in exact. but on the back of the paper that told who was Anderhell’s partner had the name's Isabel, Alondor, Cara, Mia, Trizzen, Garon, and Anderhell. Instantly everyone knew Anderhell was right, it was going to be a fight against one another after a good team battle with his team

Vallice was one of the team leader’s, she hoped to be one and instantly she started telling her team what to do, she also told them who the real threats were and their weaknesses.

Anderhell looked at Alondor and said, guess we teamed up. Best plan our fight against the other teams be for we fight. Any one got any ideas?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:57 am 
Behetmoth

Isabel just looked.

Yeah, you could do that mess. Garon is a strong figther, he can handle himself.

Isabel knew she would have to fight June, who was kind of a huge pain in the butt.

Last edited by raptor on Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:15 pm 

Trizzen was looking forward to today's team matches. "Looks like today's gonna be fun guys looks like we have been paired together"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:23 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Turning towards Trizzen Anderhell said, Yah, This is going to be an easy battle. Don't forget that Vallice and Vextell are mine.

CT exam was one that almost every one’s parent’s/mentor’s wanted to see due to that they want to see their teens' combat skills and truly how good they are. Everyone at school had some kind of CT class making it to where the entire school was covered in people plotting against one another. For some reason CT exam was cooler to everyone than the sports events. Everyone had their blood pumping and every one ready for the first fight. Just like a battle field everyone was preparing for a fight by planning, And for some reason our team was catching eyes from every one.

Mean while, Azrivel walked towards Luthvien and with a smile he said, Good to see you old friend. You here to tell any new adventures to everyone or are you going to watch your son fight with honor as well? By the way what was your plan for the exam in your class again? IT has been a while since Azrivel and Luthvien seen one another, Azrivel kept the promise he made a long time ago. They spent many adventure's fighting with each other and against each other.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:20 pm 
Behetmoth

Isabel felt a cold peck on her cheek.

Garon, stop She giggled.

Why? I am embrassing you? Huh? He said kissing her on the mouth.

Are you ready for exams, pretty boy?

Bring it on, princess. We are going to kick butt. This is for luck.

Garon gave Isabel a bracelet with charms on and No references to Elvis on it.

Oh, Garon! She squealed.

She gave him a big kiss on the mouth.

I love it! I'm never taking it off. Thank you! This is one of the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me! Promise me you won't let your big brain and pretty face get bruised up.

It's nothing, but a thing, sweetheart. Mr. Wing is going to mix up the exam a bit, knowing him. I remember when he tried that last year. Don't trust anything he saids. That old man is bonkers.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:32 pm 

"Oh hello Azrivel I had heard you got the Enchanting class was meaning to stop by sometime, but no I'm here to watch my son in combat" Luthvien said with a broad smile evident on his face.
"For my exams I plan on making my students play a difficult piece that they have never seen nor heard and I can guarantee none of them have because it is one that I made, for my Magical Musics Class they have to figure out what magical effect it has and play it as well." Luthvien chuckled at the thought of them playing his music. "You should come hear it sometime"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:05 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: I am going to be Mr. Wings so that Everything runs smoothly. kk

IC: Mr Wing was right behind Garon when she said that and with a stair that made her know she might be in trouble he said, you know it’s not polite to talk behind some one’s back like that right? Maybe I should send you to the principle and he’ll deal with you. OR maybe I will act like nothing happened. Your choice, you going to talk about me behind my back again?! Best make the right decision on this one.

Anderhell chuckled on how Mr. Wing caught Garon. Be for Garon was able to answer him Mr. Wing walked away. Laughing at the situation Anderhell said, You best be more careful on where and when you say things...(Anderhell laughing).... it might get you better than Mr. Wing. no one understood why Anderhell thought it was funny that Mr. Wing caught Garon red handed until a short while where the joke really did come thru, Mr. Wing was sitting at the table Right behind Garon.

Meanwhile on the other side of school where Luthvien and Azrivel was at Azrivel replied, I thought you would remember how I got here seeing it was you that encouraged me to come. Azrivel chuckled on how funny it was when Azrivel got the “Teach at our school” letter and forgot how Luthvien Told Azrivel that he was going to teach as well. Azrivel didn’t really think anyone was worthy to learn the art but Luthvien somehow made Azrivel come. Well I got a few plans of my own; everyone at my class got a D or C on making a good drawing of a good enchanted weapon soul. Only Alondor got an A so he might truely be worthy, and Anderhell got a B on it only because he doesn't think of it as an art. I have a few plans for my Exams. Pity that my class still does not understand the art. Either way it’s good to see you again old friend. walking towards the Ct class arena Azrivel continued, Oh and about stopping by to your class, I will stop by later on today.

Last edited by Drakel on Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:23 pm 
Behetmoth

Isabel held Garon's hand and they moved from Mr. Wings.

Garon wasn't really paying attention to what Anderhell was saying, he was to focus on Isabel. Now when their fighting that's different story, but now Isabel was his mind cocern. He wanted to tell her that she was different than the other girls, that she was special. But the words just came out wrong.

Isabel,

Yeah?

You're uh,...

He paused for a moment.

A really nice dresser. I like those Elvis earrings and those shells in your hair. They really suit you, sugar.

Oh, thanks. I guess I should wear them alot more offen. She blushed.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:33 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: (N/A) delete

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:28 pm 
Behetmoth

Isabel looked at Garon.

Is your mom here? She asked him.

Before he could answer, Miss Carson came running up to them.

Garon, did you wash your face this morning? It's flirty! She said folding her arms.

Mom. please!

Oh, am I em brassing you in forward of your little girl? Isabel and are tight. I'm very jiggy with my students.

Isabel tried to stop herself from giggling, he was so cute.

Miss...

Trying to cease giggling.

Miss Carson, I think the parents are suppose to sit over there. [

Oh, right. Well I'm see you two cool cats later.

She went to find a seat.

I'll be so glad when this day is over. Garon said about to die of embarrassment.

Lighten, sweetie. Said Isabel giving him a kiss on the forehead.

She cares about you. You should consider yourself lucky.

I can't wait until I graduate from high school so I can live my own life.

Isabel gave Garon a little space to collect his composure and went over to Trizzen.

Do you think you dad's exam is going to be diffcult?She asked him.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:27 pm 

"It could pose a problem I've been trying to get a hint from him for it but he refuses to tell me about it all I know is we got to ply a piece of music for him and the Magical Music class have to figure out what magical ability it makes"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:47 pm 
Behetmoth

Isabel smiled.

[color=#400000]Great, I'll have to tune my guitar when we're done here. What instrument do are you playing? Whatever it is I'm sure it's hall of fame worthy. Right? Do you wanna pratice later?[/color]

Meanwhile, Garon had shook off the embrassment, he had to get his head in the game. Miss Carson was taking pictures everyone; could she be anymore of soccer mom?

His sister June was there, she had finished her exams and was free to go, one of the advantages of skipping a grade. Garon didn't how he was going to compete with that. She had already taken college courses. They both were honor students and members of all the non-athletic club.. Though the both could join sports if they wanted to, but that wasn't their thing. He stared off into space, nothing breaking his train of thought.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:01 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Turning to Alondor, Anderhell said, This should be interesting. Not every day you get to fight with all your friends to beat the odds, isn't it?

MEAN WHILE Where Azrivel and Luthvien was at.

Walking into the CT arena room Azrivel said to Luthvien, Sooo.... how have you been old friend? It has been some time since we last talked to one another. Don’t you love the CT exams? Their soo.... While Azrivel was thinking of a word Two boys fought right in front of Azrivel and Luthvien, When the boy's hit the ground they were still fighting, Azrivel instantly thought of a word and continued, interesting, Almost like being in a good fight with a worthy foe. Things happen be for and in the CT exam. It's interesting to see how others react towards things as small as this. Wouldn’t you agree?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:31 am 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
Alondor had gone into a meditative trance and had to shake himself to answer the question "yes it willbe interesting."

OOC ok guys i need to know what tie frame are we in because i thought we were before second period onfinals day but aqua (because i am annoyed with you) seems to think we are about to do battle class either way we need to wait for ciarda toget here because she is suppose to be in charge

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:28 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: I think we are still in second period but seeing it's Exam's we are only going to do one class per day if that is ok?! (ALL Exam's are F :swear: ing long if you ask me.) I am trying my best to stall every one; I will do whatever is in my power to keep stalling until Ciarda comes back. It's hard though and I might need some help Alondor. It will take some time for us to reach that point if we do 1-3 exam's per RP day (one Exam for today in RP time). If you ask me I am doing pretty well when it came to keeping every one away from time travel.

DRACA! You need to keep away from time travel, NO TIME SHIFTS OR I WILL STOP YOU BY STOPPING TIME! We wait and chat until Ciarda, comes back and gives us a thumbs up. No one is mad yet unless you either Screw up some one's and my CT exam ideas, or Time shift. We will talk and play around until than.

IC: Anderhell started to meditate as well (something he rarely does) and replied, It should be a good battle but then again it's hour's from now so no need to worry, Right?

Right after Anderhell said "right" a small group (about 5-7) of male teen's started to fight, Someone said something about the other and then it was clear, Someone tried to blackmail the other.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:56 am 
Behetmoth

OCC: Listen, I'm new to this roleplaying. I had never done it before coming to this site. So, if you have a problem, Get over it!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:15 am 
hufflepuff head of house

OOC we will "get over it" when you actually listen to our posts. this is the third tie or so we have told you to stop the time jump. and another thing look at other people's post and figure out what they are trying to say with them, to me everyone loks to be in the same time as everyone else but you, so slow down and read the posts.

ICAlondor looked upat the group and bent the wind around all of their ers to cause a screaching soundinside them. Many of the fighters bent over holding their ears while other justignored it having some form of immunity to it.

Alondor looked at his friend and replied "yeah but what happens if we end up fighting each other, our powers aren't that co patible when coliding?"

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 260 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next