Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:21 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 260 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: School Daze
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:49 am 
Master Old Dragon

"Attention students, this is Principal Detwiler speaking. Just a reminder, as we begin to dismiss for first lunch, that food is for CONSUMPTION PURPOSES ONLY and should only be consumed in the designated areas of the cafeteria and courtyard. Also, the "Will He Eat It?" booth has been dismantled due to health and safety concerns. That is all."

The bell rang and a cacophony of sound ebbed into the hallway as hungry students made their way to lunch while others, unlucky enough to have second or third lunch, trudged to class. Bridget was on her way to lunch, but she was, in fact, trudging. The clones, as she called the more popular girls, were just ahead of her, happily gabbing away, and she shuddered to think what their families must endure nightly. Images of exploding heads made her chuckle, and she quickly ducked into the gap between the girls and their boy counterparts. She needed grab lunch and go get that research done.

Bridget was hard to miss, even in this school of weirdos. A six foot tall redheaded chick was usually easy to spot. But when one is a group of jocky boys who take "man tests" between one another, life becomes oblivious. Try as she might to avoid him, one such ignoramous crashed into her brittle, thin form, sending her sprawling across the floor, her papers scattering like giant, floppy flakes of snow and settling around her.

The boys laughed. "Hey look, she's spiritually AND physically connected with the tiles," one laughed. "What's the rock saying, Bridge? Anything interesting?" Everyone knew the Fahim couldn't literally talk to rocks, but it didn't make it any less funny. Bridget sighed and began trying to pick her things up before they were completely trampled.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: School Daze
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:15 am 
Lord Advocate Noble Dragon

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
Trizzen saw the mean boys just laugh at her and pushed through them. When he got to her he began to help pick up her papers and to keep anyone from going past him and trampling the papers still on the floor he spread his wings wide to block the way. "Here you go Bridget" he said with a voice that sounded lyrical as if it was his wont to sing instead of talk.

Last edited by Forgotten Dragon's Ire on Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:25 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Anderhell or "The new kid" in other words instantly had rumors on his being started right at the second he first came but no one dared ask if any of it is true to him. His arm was covered quite well and almost looks as though it was broken. Seeing the boys mean boys pick on a red headed girl Anderhell walked up to them and startled one of them by just appearing and said, You should really learn manners when it comes to the sake of others and yourself. please say your apologies and leave.

the toughest boy of the group also known as Jake said," Make ME!" The others walked to him and one said," dude don't F with this guy, I heard he killed his own family just for the hell of it" The tough guy said," I don't care if he is a god!"

Right when Jake tried to punch, Anderhell already dogged with a few hits Jake couldn't feel his arms and legs, he was coughing and Anderhell had Jake on the hair facing the red headed girl. Within seconds Jake begged for his life and apologized to the red headed girl. Every one knew that Jake's pride would keep him from telling anyone about the fight he lost. Letting the boy go Anderhell said, You are lucky I just dislocated you arm and legs for the rudeness and disrespect you shown to others. However you should feel them again after lunch. Turning to the red headed girl he said, I am sorry for his disrespect towards you. They will more than likely leave you alone if not respect you better now, you ok?

Time said to Anderhell, you were three point six seconds off on your leg strikes. you really got to improve your timing a lot better.

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:30 pm 
Behetmoth

Isbel saw the trouble and went over to the boys, one of them was her cousin(cousin is a genarl term for dragon).

She scolded at him and the rest of the boys, while jake was getting a butt cut by the tall boy.

She walked over to the redhaired girl.

Sorry, they like to pick at everybody on. Sorry you have to see that.

Isbel notice the girl fashion sense and helped her up.

I like you hair color, you have the whole Ann Margeart meeting Wynonna Judd going on there. It's cool. I'm Isbel by the way, no last name, just Isbel. I wished I had my hair that color, but I would look like the little mermaid in it with this sea stuff in my hair.

Isbel saw the expression on the boys face.

So, what is your names?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:18 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
Alondor had stayed behind in his elemental movement class to talk to ms dumdrol about the wind so he had only just seen the two groups when anderhell broke the kids arm and helped the girl up. Walking first to the group of bullies Alondor states, "You guys should go to the infirmery," His comment was ment as an insult as atleast one of the boys was trained in healing. After saying that he muttered a spell and a gust of wind sent them flying off towards the nurse's office

"You ok those idiot take advantage of whoever they find different" Al muttered since he was slightly intimidated by anderhell

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:35 pm 

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
After helping to gather all of Bridget's papers and helping her to her feet Trizzen turned to the others who had stepped in to help"I don't know if i would have beat them up but... eh it works" then he addressed Alondor "So what are you studying this day is it more elemental theory. Myself I was busy learning the magical music theory and practice although i could always learn that at home considering my dad teaches." as he finished his sentence his face broke out into a grin.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:37 pm 
Behetmoth

Isbel stuied that group of people she was around.

Do you guys want to sit together at lunch? She asked envying the girl's hair color.

You guys are the cat's meow.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:14 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
Looking at trizzen alondor replied "no you saw me coming out of the advanced wind element class for thase taught the basics at home."

Then turning towards Isbel he states "I am glad you find us ammusing, and i would enjoy having someone to eat with that i don't think will kill me."

"That reminds me," Al ondor stated turning towards anderhell "How many of those rather tasteless rumors are true if you do not mind me asking," Alondor finished in a tiny voice.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:01 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Anderhell looked at Alondor and said,none of them, all of them, Depends what rumors you are talking about but as long as everyone shows proper respect towards everyone else I don't care what people say. What is true is that I am taking advanced magics' and ritual magics' and I am already ahead of everyone in one night but it is that d :swear: ed healing and enchanting classes I can't do without harming someone or putting their life at risk. Turning to Isabel Anderhell said, might as well join you all after what happened.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:08 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

"If you are having problems with the healing courses i can help you get practice, as a draffin my parents teach me how to contact animals to the point that they will come to me if they need something" Alondor stated taking the boy's cursing as a sign that he needed help

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:15 pm 
Master Old Dragon

Bridget had blushed bright red and her lanky form was almost entirely the color of a cherry by the time the girl was done talking. She opened her mouth to answer, but was interrupted when a small pop resounded in the air on either side of her. A small whistle escaped one or two of the young men at the next table over, and attention in the immediate area drew to center on the Fahim girl... And the twins.

The two girls had taken up residence on either side of Bridget and though they appeared laid-back, as always, none of the remaining boys from the hall dared approach her even to apologize. Cara and Mia were identical twins, and they were identically knock-outs. Legs that went on for miles, black, silky hair that went past their elbows, and pointed features to make any model jealous. The only way to tell the two apart was their eyes, oddly enough. Cara's were violet, Mia's were a bright, arctic blue.

And both sets of eyes were now locked on Bridget's lanky form. "Oh Bridget!"

"We saw what those boy did-"

"But you needn't worry about them again-"

"We saw to that-"

"Of course we did!"

In response to the questioning responses they received, Cara chose to elaborate. Her voice was the alto to Mia's soprano, and they could tell from the devilish grin that they had exacted revenge in a swift and damning fashion. "Let's just say that Cody's car won't be starting for him anytime soon-"

"IF it starts again at all!" Mia laughed.

Cara rolled her eyes at the expressions she was getting. "It's fixable, trust me," she said, "He'll just have to pay me to get it fixed." And then it set in. Among the tech students at the school, few could match Cara's automotive capabilities, and many of the teachers had even sought her out for aid with their vehicles. They weren't deadly... per se... But Cara and Mia were not to be trifled with in any case. It made the gathered group glad that they were their friends, and not their enemies.

"So what have we missed, dearies?" Mia asked, plopping down beside her sister to Bridget's left as though nothing had happened.

OOC: Cara and Mia are going to be my characters in this, I was using Bridget as an opener. I might bring her back in at a later date, or sporadically, but they'll be my main players.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:38 pm 

"I'm rather good at the healing arts myself I could help tutor you and yeah i'm sorry for mixing up your classes Alondor" with a smile on his face he continued "Would you care to join us for lunch Ladies" Trizzen said with all the grace that years of singing could put into a voice and a bow that shortly followed

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:56 pm 
Master Old Dragon

Cara's eyes lit up and her grin turned downright wicked. The young woman returned the bow, and sat down beside Trizzen. "Of COURSE we would." She and Mia pulled out their lunch bags, which, as usual were absolutely full of food. It was sickening. Both ate like horses, and yet they were as skinny as a set of identical broomsticks. The way their mother, and thus they, were engineered, their metabolisms and energy were through the roof. It lent to their... unique abilities.

Mia smiled sweetly and as usual started listening more than she talked. Cara, however, had already engaged the table in conversations about the more... normal classes that the school offered. "Would you believe that he wanted me to dissect that thing? Engine, yes, fetal pig, HELL no."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:04 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Anderhell replied to both Alondor and Trizzen, No thanks. I don't want to be perfect I just want to pass the classes which is easy to do if I pass the main tests.

you have company.

Turning to the twins Anderhell said, What is your names? His voice had both a dark, almost soulless type voice and a warm happy feeling type voice making it harder for them to tell what they were feeling.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:43 pm 
Master Old Dragon

It was s surprise that he had not heard about them and a couple of students gave him raised eyebrows. The girls were not renowned for any political ties, or power, per se. They were, however, known for their various talents. Mia was among the brightest in her class- specifically in the arts. When it came to dancing, choreography, or drama, Mia could be found somewhere. W Cara's grades weren't as high, she was a whiz with the tech and machines that the various students brought into the school. She could invent, fix, and tinker. Moreso, though, they were known for their innate ability to turn the most basic situation on its head and make a joke out of the odd lives they all led.

The girls didn't mind though.

"Cara."

"Mia."

"We're happy to-"

"Make your acquaintance. VERY Happy." Mia smirked. Their conversation pattern highly amused the quieter of the two.

Both offered their hands, and it was then that he noticed the fixtures on their wrists. They looked like bracelets, but they led... INTO their wrists. They were intraveinous. Most didn't question them, because they knew what the girls were capable of with them. Hence the huge lunches from their parents, they could manipulate their own energy in potentially lethal forms. But only a handful of teh students had ever seen it used.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:13 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Anderhell just looked at the wrist bands and sat down. He didn't even shake their hands, just smiled and said, Ok, then I guess I know enough about you two to actually say I already know you both. I heard a few things about you by a group of kids who was saying some twisted gossip about you both before they ran away from me like the rest. Anderhell pointed to the small group that raised their eye brows and before anyone knew it they started to run out of the cafeteria for their lives not knowing if they are running from Anderhell due to his demonic rumors or the twins for their powerful attacks.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:53 am 

"So what are your hobbies Anderhell mine include everything musical in nature so yeah I am one of the top students in it, Mia is another one of the best musical students... kind of got it from my dad I also love to do plays and musicals" Trizzen said and his voice carried a musical lilt to it as if even when he was just trying to talk it came out musically

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:56 am 
Behetmoth

Isbel just looked at the twins, for she had never seen humans that looked alike, she didn't know much about thing. She wasn't sure how to talk to humans, she talked about things she knew. And the only time she heard the word "twin" was when her sister went on and on about Elvis and that he was a twin, but that it.

So, you girls are twins, huh,?

She choosed her next words carefully.

Well, I'm Isbel. Leviathan princess of Mu. Second in line for the throne. But don't call me "princess" I hate that.I'm not taking any magic classes, just the kind that help you in combat.

She ate her sushi, and turned to Trizzen.

I liked muscials too. And music, but the kind I listen to is alittle bluesy than the kind you listen to.

Isbel knew she seemed strange to these surface dwellers and turned to the twins.

I have a sister too. We're about two years apart.

Isbel was running out of things to say.

You know Elvis was a twin?

That didn't seemed to offed the girls they giggled friendly at her, and nodded they're "yes".

You have heard of him(Elvis) in this world?

Isbel was starting to think that these chicks were pretty cool and waited for their answer, music is the only thing she knew about the surface, so she hoped they didnt' take it the wrong way.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:23 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Anderhell didn't know what to say about the question Trizzen said. hobbies? err.... I guess I could tell you. I am the best at both ritual magics and time magics.

you said you are taking combat? might not want to be in that class for I am also taking it for my last class. Good luck in the rule free arena Isabel. you're going to need it. Said Anderhell with a tone that would put a shiver down anyone's spine. His voice sounded almost killer...no... demonic and his smile when saying it was joyful to make everyone feel as though nothing bad will ever happen. The emotions some of the teens had were so confused that they don't even know how to react. They just had a cold blank statue look.

Make sure that your timing is better than be for when going to your classes.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:31 pm 
Behetmoth

Isbel wasn't scared, she just shruggled her shoulders.

As the king once said "A little less conversation, and a little more action".

Her skin was tough as nails in her true form.

We'll see what you got, Tiger man, we shall see.

She could get over the fact that her father was right, some surface dwellers did look the same.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:06 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Alondor chose that time to contribute to the conversation. "Wow it sounds like there will be a majority of us in that class, should be fun," he stated with a glint that stated he was looking forward to it all to much

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:25 pm 

"Happens to be that i am in that class as well, who knew?"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:43 pm 
Behetmoth

Isbel just smiled.

I won't be taking too many magic classes my old man didn't belive in that stuff and my sister certainly didn't belive. Leviathans are support to fight without magic needs.
She may have looked sweet and small but Isbel knew how to roll with the punches.

A group of cute boys were near, looking at Isbel. They giggled as she looked at them.

Yes, I think I'm going to like it here.

One of the boys, a fire dragon, slipped her his number.

The had rang for fourth period.

Time for class, better get your battle gear on.

And she walked off to her next class.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:29 am 
Master Old Dragon

Cara and Mia exchanged glances and immediately went in for the kill. They had decided as a cohesive unit that they liked this girl. In Cara's mind, she seemed delightfully socially awkward- someone that the girl could work to bring into some social graces. Mia was simply happy to have found a new group to potentially hang out with. She tired of the dance girls, with their upturned noses and snooty attitudes. They only put up with her because she could choreograph their ballets and shows.

And so, they chose to show her their friendship the best way they knew how- the picked on her. With a small popping sound, Mia disappeared from her seat and suddenly reappeared beside Isbel. Her long, elegant fingers gripped the paper and she disappeared again, popping into place beside Cara, who took the paper and grinned at the name. "Oh, nicely done, Isbel," she said with a devilish grin. "Getting not only a dragon, but one of the top athletes." Mia grinned as well, applauding a bit.

They meant every word of it of course. The girls had their pick of boys, and honestly, found little use for them except as friends. Cara, especially, liked being "one of the guys".

"Oh, and we too, are taking combat... though how well we'll do is questionable." Cara added.

"Magic's... not really our thing, so if it involves any of it-"

"It'll be an experience let's just put it that way. And who knows?"

"Maybe you'll see lizard-boy there too." Mia finished with a devilish grin, nudging Isbel's arm. "As well as the rest of you, of course."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:36 am 
Behetmoth

Isbel smiled.

He's not really my type, but I'll humor the sucker.

She smiled once more at the other one.

Tell me, can you guys sing in union too? Cause that would be so cooooooool! Sorry for talking about Elvis, but I'm a huge fan of his. Well, in water, on land on a teeny tiny fan.

She showed them her human form, it's not what I would have picked but it gets the job done.

That's a cool trick you girls have gotten there, one to see one of mine?

Isbel lifted her hand and made the water foundation burst.

She looked at three boys she was talking to looking wide with their mouths flew open. The twins laughed they thought it was cool, but the others were suprise by her power.

Last edited by raptor on Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 260 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next