Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 6:54 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: Star of the Indu
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:46 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
"Kayla here is the location of my parents house, even if I do not want to go there it is the smartest move. I have to stop at my place for a second but I will be at my parents estate before you."

(The fact that you do not tell the group that you hate going there is because it reminds you of your parents and their violent death is kinda pathetic)

<Shut up you moron Kayla can here that noy she knows that I killed my parents by accident!>

(Actually she did not know that until you siad it and stop calling it your parents' estate it is your estate)

<UGH!!>

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:47 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Blayk shook his head. Just great! There's no longer ANY kind of privacy!, he fussed to himself. A scowl crossed his face, but quickly faded. He opened the truck door for Leela. As she climbed in, he said to her, "Just please stay out my mind." The expression on his face and his tone of voice was almost pleading. Blayk shut the door then climbed into the driver's seat.
"So, where to?" he asked with a grin, almost as if nothing had happened.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:12 pm 
Godsin Queen

The image of Mirravin rolled her eyes.
Oh please like there's really anything in there I would want to look at to begen with.

Uh, she says that she doesn't care to look around in there anyways.Oh, and the place were going, it's way up in the hills. It's about a fifteen min ride. I've been there a couple of times before when I was little, and then for a little while it seemed like the guy had dropped of the face of the planet. That night at the beach was the first time I've seen him in a log time. We can just go straight on this street, and keep going until to Aber St. Then you'll need to take a left, and then another left and it's on the very far side of that road.Leela explained in detail for some reason she'd remembered the way by heart. It was strange since she'd only been there a total of two times.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:21 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
As soon as Alondor got to his apartment he used the one picture of himself to make himself look normal again.

<Great now that I have my old appearance back the security system will recognize me, does not help that my dad did not think to use a voice recognition instead of a face recognition one. Now to use the jet I actually took when I ran from my past.>

(Which reminds me was France as awesome as it looks in your memories?)

<Better>

(Ah)

A few minutes later Alondor was doing a corkscrew on his way to the Estate

"Yee-Haw I forgot how fun this is"

(It is quite amusing)

When he lands Alondor puts a wall of light in front of the living room where the incident happened and waits in front on a folding chair

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:51 pm 
Wandering Dragon

"Ok, so we are all going to Alandors place? Hmm..." Said Kira as everyone was dispersing.
She smiled as an idea came to her. Im going to see if I can get there a differesnt way...
"Kayla!! Take my clothes when I change!" She shouted without waiting for a reply.

She thought of a golden eagle and before long she crawled out of her clothes a flew up into the sky. It was difficult at first, but some instinct helped her to master the flight skills in just a few minutes. Kira watched below and saw the beach dwindle along with Kayla looking up at her. What a freedom! The wind through my feathers, the amazing views from here! I can go anywhere!

She soared to her left and headed to where Alandor described...

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:58 pm 
Matrix Operator

"It's at times like this I'm sorely tempted to just keep walking," Kayla said dryly, reaching out to call the bundle of clothes to her hand. The act caused several people to stop and stare, and Kayla was forced to remove the memory from each one's mind. "This is insane. All of this, it's all absolutely crazy. I keep half-expecting to wake up in an alley somewhere with a splitting headache and a "Kiss my bumper" tattoo."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:37 am 
Godsin Queen

Ooc: well I was kinda waiting on Ersska, but oh well

Ic: The ride there was starting to seem a little akward. the three of them hadn't said a word since Leela had given dirctions. So Leela decided to risk being too forward to liven the air up a bit.

Uh, so have you figured out how to use your power yet?Leela ask not know quite what else there was to ask without getting too personal.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:41 pm 
Solitary Serpent

OOC: Sorry, Pandora. It's the final week of school. I gotta buckle down and get ready for finals. :( Don't be surprised if you don't see me again until next week. Sorry. . .

IC: Blayk took Leela's directions in silence. He didn't like Mirravin. And it seemed that everything he did ticked her off. So, he decided he just wouldn't talk to her. Unfortunately, this meant not talking to Leela either. They were one person. You couldn't talk to one without the other. Why did things have to be so complicated. . .so weird?

Uh, so have you figured out how to use your power yet?

"Well," the question caught Blayk off-guard, "I haven't really tried. I mean, I've tried to feel the connection, to feel something different. But I can't seem to find anything. Make sense?"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:38 pm 
Matrix Operator

Kayla and Jarrel were approaching the front gate of the place Alondor had described, when Kayla felt something odd, a mental presence that didn't quite fit. "Stay here." Advancing towards the gate, Kayla realized that she detected someone there, without seeing anyone. "Is someone there?" she called out, reaching into her pocket for a penknife that wasn't there, much to her chagrin.

Legion focused his eyes, peering through the seeing spell. The girl was actually staring right at him. This wasn't good.
Consoling himself with the thought that she would be dead soon anyway, he made a swift motion with his hand.

Kayla was just beginning to notice a strange swirling in the air, when a twinge in her mind made her look around.
First one, then another creature emerged from the shadows, beasts that resembled a cross between a frog and a huge lizard. Opening their mouths in growls that displayed an impressive collection of razor sharp teeth, they began to move towards her.
Not knowing what else to do, Kayla opened her mind as far as she could, and transmitted a wordless cry of help to all the others...

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:08 pm 
Wandering Dragon

Kira, in eagle form, heard the cry for help and spotted the creatures aproaching Kayla.
She had to do something fast.
Kira tucked her wings in tight to her sides and dived at blinding speed towards the ground. She swooped over the monster's heads at the last minute, drawing their attention. She landed the next moment and changed into a wolf.
She growled and ran at the creatures, making sure they were definitely after her, rather than Kayla.

She realised then that taking on two seven foot monsters as a wolf was not going to work. She thought quickly.

The next moment she was a large rhino. The creatures faultered a moment from her sudden shape change but they continued forward to attack.

Kira, as rhino, charged forward, giant horn pointing at the targets. One monster dodged at the last moment, the other did not. It hissed as her horn stabbed it through the back leg. The next moment, it pulled away and began circling. The other tried to attack her from behind. They were skilled killers.

Kira knew she didnt have time to change into something else... she needed help. She tried to keep them in sight. Maybe if she concentrated on the injured one. It suddenly rushed forwards and with a swing of the head, Kira cut it across its face.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:13 pm 
Matrix Operator

As soon as she was free, Kayla's mind raced at a thousand thoughts a second. Raising her hands, she closed her eyes, and several rocks, a lost beer bottle, a cluster of nearby gravel, and Kira's bundle of possessions flew through the air and smashed into the uninjured creature, knocking it sprawling. "Oops, not the clothes," she groaned, calling the bundle, now much the worse for wear, back to her hand. When the creature started to stand again, she hit it with a mental scream that sent reeling, clasping at its head as every thought it had became pure agony.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:27 pm 
Wandering Dragon

With the second creature immobilized, Kira was able to concentrate on just the one.

She kept it to her front, her strong point. It circled, then she suddenly lunged forwards stabbing its front leg and chest. It stumbled, blood pouring from the wound. Kira moved in for the kill. She stomped down hard on the creatures neck, crushing the life out of it.

She turned to see the other still under Kaylas attack.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:32 pm 
Matrix Operator

"Not so scary now, are you," Kayla taunted, advancing towards the creature. It attempted to stand; she gestured, and the ground erupted around it and dropped, sealing it in a tomb. "You'll keep until I have the time to find out who sent you."
Around them came hissing noises, followed by the sounds of several things approaching. "I spoke too soon," Kayla murmurred, backing up until she almost backed into Kira.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:32 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Suddenly appearing out of what would seem no where, Alondor uses light to create his specialized dual bladed sword. He then proceeds to flood the area with light as to make all shadows disappeared.

<That should remove the possibility of a sneak attack and immobilize everyone for a few seconds. Thanks by the way for mentioning that there was an anomaly, I would not have noticed>

(No problem but you might want to get slicing since the immobility from blindness will not last much longer)

<Right>

With that Alondor grabs his sword and starts running at the closed creature

(DUCK!)

Thanks to Dronalo's warning Alondor was not beheaded by the maw of one of the creatures <Dang they recover fast>

(Looks like the others are ready as well)

Knowing he does not have to deal with protecting anyone but himself Alondor proceeds to chop off the head of one of the creatures

<This takes allot of energy just for one kill>

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:14 am 
Matrix Operator

Kayla saw one of the creatures open its mouth, and had only a split second to react before it shot out a sharp tipped tongue, intent on impaling Alondor. Lifting a rock with her mind, she felt the beast's frustration and pain as its tongue hit unyielding stone.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:30 pm 
Godsin Queen

ooc: no prob, I don't mind waiting.

Ic:
he's going about it the wrong way. tell him he needs to, to well he really shouldn't try anything while driving. tell him I'll teach him how if he wants. Mirravin couldn't think of any other way to help him but to talk to him herself, and she didn't think she made a very good impression by yelling at him earlier.

Uh, Mirravin said she'd help you if you didn't mind. Uh, you know I think you got a cool power. Look at me, I don't even have a power really.

Hey!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:05 pm 
Solitary Serpent

"You have a goddess inside. . .with. . .uh, helpin' you out. . .?" Blayk replied. "And why would she want to help me? She obviously doesn't like me. I'm just a 'stupid human'. Besides, what can I do? Make it rain? That ain't very helpful, unless we're fightin' the Wicked Witch of the West." Blayk tried to muster up a chuckle. He really didn't see how his power would help at all.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:14 pm 
Matrix Operator

Facing her foe, Kayla sent a pebble streaking forward at supersonic speed, transorming it into a crude bullet which killed the beast that had attacked Alondor.
Noting Blayk and Leela/Mirrivain's approach, Kayla reached out and touched Blayk's mind. Hey! Stone ears! We need your help, me and some of the others are being attacked by-
Kayla suddenly stopped. Looking down, she saw the last of the creatures retracting its tongue as blood began spreading down her side from a deep wound. As she sank to her knees, the beast approached, opening its mouth to finish her off.
A cold fury began building within her. Raising her hand, which was now beginning to glow with a dark aura, she let loose a cry as her final power manifested itself. The creature had time only for one yelp before a piercing mental scream shattered its mind, killing it instantly. With no control over her attack, everyone in Kayla's vicinity felt a sense of pain as she collapsed to the ground, semiconscious.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:09 pm 
Wandering Dragon

Feeling the pain from Kayla, Kira turned quickly to see her collapse, the monster that was near her was allready dead.

ooc: I'm assuming that there are still a few other monsters.

Kira knew she had to help. She changed into a wolf. Kira as wolf, ran over to Kayla, she grabbed the clothes at her neck in her jaws and dragged her away from the sight of the monsters. Kira sat next to her, she didnt know what else to do...

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:26 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

OOC I am fine with that assumption

IC Alondor then seeing Kira dragging Kayla away thinks (Wow this is getting dangerous we need to finish it as soon as possible.)

<use my power it is the ability to control and generate anti-matter>

(Might have been useful to know that earlier)

Aside from his anger he decides to finish the fight in the fastest way possible. When every creature opens its mouth he send a small glob of anti-matter down its throat causing them to blow up one after another (to bad this trick will only work once)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:20 pm 
Godsin Queen

hey you can zap people with lightening, and blow people off the map, like that woman off the x-men, what's her name storm? She was cool right? I've got a Goddess with me who could care less what I want to do, and really isn't about to just lend me her powers or her help. You might as well say I have no powers, I don't technicaly if you really think about it. She's the one with all the super powers.

Leela sighed, having Mirravin with her just made her feel more powerless. She felt she would have felt a bit better about it is she'd gotten something like control over the weather.

what? Do you think I'm some emotionless freak? What crap have those books been feeding you?Mirravin was slightly outraged by the remark.

"I'm sorry, it's not you really, it's just how I feel right now."

Hmp, well see that you don't bring me down with you on this pitty cruse you're bound for.Mirravin huffed at her.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 11:55 am 
G.E.E.K.

Jarrel stood on the sidelines as the fight proceeded, plucking one or two of the creatures off with a pillar of stone.

Afterword, he went to where the entombed creature was and pulled him from the rock, making sure that it's arms and legs were firmly sealed in granite.

"Who wants to question the thing?" he asked anyone who would listen. Then he slid his hand into the creature's back and wrapped his hand around it's heart. "I'll know when it lies..."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:53 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Just as Leela finished talking, Blayk heard Kayle shouting in his mind. She needed help and quick. Luckily, he wasn't very far away. The house was in sight. He pulled up to where the rest of the gang was standing around. Blayk jumped out of the truck when he saw Kayla on the ground and weird creatures' bodies scattered around.
"What happened?" he asked aloud to anyone listening. "What're those things? Where'd they come from? Is she ok?"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:21 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

(Dronalo where is the sparkly?)

<He walked away while you were fighting the house is still safe>

"To answer your questions in order, or all at once really. We were attacked by some creatures that I think this invisible person summoned. Now since we knowthe fight is done for now and I suspected something like this would happen we should all go to the ball room where I set up a hospital and a bunch of computers, along with all the technology my parents had, which was alot

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:08 pm 
Matrix Operator

The creature writhed in Jarrel's grasp, snarling and biting as it tried to escape.

Kayla was still withdrawn into a protective coma, shielding herself from the pain of her wound, which was not improving. Touching around until she felt Kira's mind, she said, Tell the others that the creature is barely sentient, probably incapable of thought. As soon as I can awaken, I'll interrogate it myseelf.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next