Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 12:18 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:18 pm 
Cererean Princess

So... we're going to this lab to find out what happened. When are we going? Narinsi was getting impatiant. She kept changing her hairstyle mentally and people were begining to stare. Where is this skyship?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:21 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

Kaosu looked at Tarya there isnt anything wrong with chaos as long as its balenced with law, without the other there both as dangerous and wrong, there meant to both be around to balance out the world neither should be stronger than the other she said before turning to to narage it will be good to get moving again, sitting around like this isnty getting us anywere

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:01 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
"Retso should be here soon, but I don't know what we may find at Kuri's house--those would be my friends, Kuri and Retso. Anyway, I guess a test of each of our powers would be appropriate. So, why don't you start us off Aluillea."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:07 pm 
Solitary Serpent

"Me?" Aluillea indicated to herself. "Um. . .ok" She rolled her sleeves up a bit. A very concentrated look went over her face. She rubbed her hands together quickly and jerked them apart. Nothing happened. With a dissappointed look she snap her fingers a couple of times. She was aware of everybody watching her. She stared at her hands. Then, looking around out the corners of her eyes at everyone, she let a sly smile slip across her face just before clapping her hands together.
Sparks flew everywhere as her hands collided. Crackling noises accompanied the sparks. They dissappeared within a second and no harm was done to anything. Aluillea let out a giggle.
"Electricity is fun!" she said with a smile. "I've been practicing, and I can do more than just sparks."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:56 pm 
The Broken One

Tarya smiled appreciatively at Aluillea's talent and turned back to Narage. She was not going to give in on this one.
"Please, tell me how the world would be so awful if Law was to order all things. I am quite curious as to how that would be bad." She spread her hands and shrugged. "Change is what brings destruction. What happens if a river changes its path? It overflows and kills nameless amounts of plants, animals, and possibly people while ruining many acres of land. Chaos is not just change but change to the extreme. It is not needed." Brushing stray hair from her eyes, Tarya ignored her brother's humorless snort.
Jaciynth shook his head but decided not to add his personal thoughts on the matter once more. That would be repetitive. Instead, he turned to Aluillea.
"Twas a bonny likkle trick, lass. Es ah likkle static. Braivo." He smirked. He leaned closer. "An' iffen yah like mah aksent, yeh shoult get tah beh knowin' meh better. 'S nowt joost mah aksent dats keureus. Get tah noo what fun rael chaos kin beh." He winked.
He grunted and rubbed his side, glaring at Tarya as she cooly retracted her elbow from his ribs.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:25 pm 

law would not be better without chaos they were made together and though they may be opposite they should both remain equal kaosu said back at tarya you can loathe chaos as much as you wish but its here like law and they should both remain in the world and equal .

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:05 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
"Chaos is what adds spice to life, without it this would be a total communist government. Everyone doing the same repetitive job over and over again without ever changing. A cold pointless existance. Would you really want that? To have nothing but what the government says you can have, so no one is different, and there is no jealosy, hate and death in the world. That is a perfect world when it comes to numbers, but is nowhere near perfect when it comes to everything else, and so it will be if we do nothing, except with one exception: No life, without chaos, there cannot be life. Your followers view a completly different track of reality, which leads everything in a natural balance between good and evil, not the absence of evil, only the amount you can extinguish by yourselves, which keeps the balance, just as the Moon spire keeps it's balance. Do you see?" Narage was running out of breath. "Anyone else want to try out their powers?" Attempting to change the subject yet again.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:21 pm 
Cererean Princess

I will. Narinsi concentrated. She disappeared from her seat and appeared behind everyone. Suprise she said.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:00 pm 
Knowledgable Viking

Skass finished his ale and smiled broadly at the group thought it seemed as if noone noticed. He looked at the table where a candle was sitting and as he stared at the flame it rose and wound around everyone's head thought they could feel no heat and several times made it jut randomly at everyone's heads then made the table catch fire though when he made the flames recede to the candle there was no damage done anywhere. After the candle was the only thing on fire again he realized he had his hands up and quickly jerked them down. Heh. I've been trying to move away from moving my hands. He raised his index finger once more and flame from an empty table's candle wound down to the ground and burned Jaciynth on the rear. Skass guffawed.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:31 am 
The Broken One

OOC:what are these two's powers again?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:57 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Aluillea listened intently to what Jaciynth had to say. She let a sly little grin cross her face. So, the fur man does tell tales. This may be interesting, she thought to herself. When he winked, she gave him a slight shrug and turned back to the others. She listened to the others, but pondered over what Jaciynth had said. She casually watched the others show off their skills.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:45 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

OOC: Tarya with light and Jacynth with sound, if they ever get along, they could be master illusionists.

IC: Narage clapped at the displays. "Oh, now you're all making me envious, ah, well, I have my own powers, magic is cool too, and much more practical."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:23 pm 
The Broken One

OOC: If i do any of this wrong just let me know.

IC: Tarya sniffed at Narage and cooly held her brother back from beating the snot out of Skass. Jaciynth shot a glare at the the impudent man and spat.
Shaking her head, (she does this a lot) Tarya held out her hand, palm up. A glint of light seemed to settle in her hand, like a leaf slowly falling from a tree. It suddenly shot up in a small glowing strand that fanned out, little glints of it flowing, almost looking like water. "I can almost imitate images if I try hard enough," she said narrowing her eyes. The light changed and grew wings and a head; a small bird made of light, no bigger than a penny. It flew from her hand and alighted on Narage's hand.
WHOOM!!
Tarya jumped at the loud sound and the bird vanished. She turned to stare coldly at her brother. "Please explain yourself," she stated in a voice to match her stare.
Jaciynth smirked and shrugged. "Ah dinnea noo whit yeh air talkain aboot."
"I'm sorry brother for getting angry."
Tarya's eyes widened. She placed a hand to her lips. "I... I didn't say that!" It was true. Her mouth hadn't moved to say the words.
"I'm a fat frog and I eat worm dung," said Tarya's voice.
"Stop that!" For once, she lost her composure and shouted at her brother, slapping him across the face in the process. "Why can't you behave for just five minutes!?"
Jaciynth, however, was unfazed. Instead, he did it again.
"I'm pathetic and jealous of Aluillea's beauty."
He smirked again and shrugged. "Ah kin onleh do et whit Tarya's voice. Kas ah noo et's naggin' toone soo weel. Dah loud soonds es aisy."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:26 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Aluillea watched closely at what Tarya was doing. Her eyes never left the little image of the bird as it fluttered about.

WHOOM!

The noise hurt Aluillea's sensitive ears. She yipped in fright and covered her ears. Her ears were ringing so she missed the first part of the exchange between brother and sister. She heard Tarya's voice and saw Tarya slap Jaciynth. Aluillea caught the next part and quickly caught on. Jaciynth was imitating Tarya! When Jaciynth mentioned her beauty, Aluillea giggled and merely said, "Highly doubtful." She looked over a Tarya and tried to give her a reassuring smile.
How does she put up with him all the time? They're like night and day. . .

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:10 pm 
Cererean Princess

OH, yes I can travel in time Narinsi said. It comes in useful. She listened to Jacyinth. Ah, imitation.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:28 pm 

Kaosu was transfixed by Tarya bird and was surprised by Jaciynths trick but after watching what followed was laughing.
everyone seems to have amazing powers she said leaning back on her chair.
i didnt receive any from that person though she added but i have my own powers anyway she said with a smile watching everyone.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:31 pm 
Cererean Princess

What are your powers Narinsi asked Kaosu with interest.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:01 pm 

A grin crept across kaosus face as she heard the question and she sat up and held out a hand well my main power is over chaos, darknes, yang, whatever you wish to call it she said a ball of darkness forming in her hand which she then closed and pulled her hand back and it does make for some rather funny tricks, as she said this her eyes turned completly purple and she motiened towards a man sitting across the other side of the bar on a chair with his back towards them. Nothing seemed to be happing at first but sddenly one of the legs of the mans chair broke as if crushed by a large amount of weight and the man fell onto the floor a sujrprised look on his face. Turning back around kaosus eyes tunred back to there normal colour and she smiled. I have a very small amount of pwer of light but its weaker than my powers of dark she added, also, recveently there doers seem to be a new power developing she said its were a seem to be able to redirect someones attack thuogh im still learning how to control it

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:10 pm 
Tarya sniffed. "See, all chaos and darkness are good for is destruction."
"Ah, geev et ah rest, weel yah? Yeh whine maire dan ah behbee."
"Oh, blow it out your-"
"Eh!" Jaciynth cut off his sister with an amused shout. "Dinnae yeh be ah-usin' sooch laingwayge eh haire. Ah'd beh ahfended." He smirked. He leaned toward Kaosu and whispered. "Ah pairsenalleh think ets ah bonny likkle trek."
Leaning back he moved closer to Aluillea.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:46 pm 
Knowledgable Viking

As Skass cleaned himself off after spilling his ale on himself due to Jacyinth's little noise he watched what was happening. Upon Kaosu's demonstration he began to wonder what it could be used for exactly. So , He thought he would tempt here a little. He concentrated on the candle he used to burn jacyinth and slowly it rose and waved a little and resembled a snake. The fire snake slithered down to the ground moved over to where Kaosu was sitting. The flame then rose and hovered behind her head. It changed into a small shape resembling a phoenix then flew up and dived directly to kaosu's face

OOC: I will finish pending Akira's reaction.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:15 am 
Cererean Princess

Narinsi watched Kaosu's trick with interest. Tarya with light, Kaosu with darkness, Jacyinth with sound, Skass with fire, herself with time, the others abilaties...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:39 am 

kaosu smiled at Jaciynth, finding it highly amusing how he was getting close to Aluillea. Turning back around she looked up and nearly fell out of her seat in shock as she saw something on fire heading straight towards her face. She had been caught of guard and immediatly closed ehr eyes and flung her hands up in defense. Nothing seemed to happen and the thing kept comeing towards her. When it was virtally touching her hands one of her hands suddenly glowed with dark magic and she swinged her arm out to the side pointing at a wall. The thing imediatly changed direction and flew straight into the wall ans kaosu opened her eyes and lowered her arms gripping the hand that had been glowing.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:31 pm 
The Broken One

Jaciynth let out a huge bark of laughter.

And fell out of his chair.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:29 pm 
Knowledgable Viking

Hmmm , Interesting thought skass. Nice reflexes. Skass smiled as jacyinth fell out of his chair

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:09 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

A man walked in just as the snake flew towards the door. It narrowly missed him as he ducked, singing his angel-white hair. His blue eyes were as large as tennisballs as he shouted at Narage. "What's your problem? I come all the way here, calling in sick just for you to shoot fire at me? I thought this was an emergency!" He turned to leave, but Nara put her hand on his shoulder. No one had seen her come up, as they all had their eyes fixed on Retso; it was if she had just walked right out of the edge of their vision, in front insead of behind.

"Retso, you know I wouldn't call you unless it was important. This is my crew, and they were simply testing their... magics." She said the last word slightly quiter than the rest, Retso disliked magic, in his opinion science was the only thing to be trusted. Which was why his taxi was run on only by such, unlike most of the other city buses and the city itself, and also one of the reasons she trusted him with something like this. "Please, you've never let me down before." He turned around, his face slightly flushed.

"Fine," he said, pinching the bridge of his nose, "I suppose I can take you, us being friends and all." He looked out over the group with distrust. "As long as you tell me something after this is over." They all stood there for a few seconds before he finally said, "Well, let's get going!" He walked out the door onto the street, where a skybus was hovering. Retso jumped in the drivers seat in the carrage, and glanced up at the tin-looking envelope above. As he adjusted it's tempreture the metal enlarged slightly, making the gas inside expand, and rise. "Come on!"

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next