Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 8:39 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:05 pm 
Knowledgable Viking

Woohoo!! Skass ran out and jumped in through an open window and climbed into the passenger seat. He then reached around to see to it his gun still hung over his shoulder.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:39 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Aluillea continued to watch the others. She didn't think that Kaosu's trick was all that funny. That man didn't do anything to her. Why would she get a laugh at his expense? Her thoughts continued to wander as others did tricks.
What exactly are we going to do? Why were we chosen? Why did only some of us get powers? And why is Jaciynth moving closer?! Aluillea looked at him just as he fell on the floor. Her attention was soon diverted to the man that just walked in. She listened to Narage talking to him. Then, she got up from her seat, flashed a coy smile at Jaciynth, and walked outside.
"We're riding in that?!" she asked Narage as she stepped outside. Aluillea did not like vehicles. She prefered walking.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:20 pm 
Cererean Princess

Narinsi launched herself into the ship. She shortaned her legs to fit.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:34 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Retso snorted something like a curse as he heard Aluillea's comment. "What were you expecting? A magic carpet? This is the most reliable bus in the entire city! Magic is always prone to wearing out and backfiring..." He went on and on from there. Great, they got him started, Narage thought bitterly as she climbed into a passenger seat.

Last edited by Jishdefish on Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:35 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

kaosu looked at the contraption and climbed in. Certainly is interesting she said.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:48 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Aluillea looked at Retso.
"Whether it's magic or not, it's a cage!" she interrupted his rant. She did not want to ride in something so small. Aluillea like her spaced. She liked the outdoors. Even her parents mansion sometimes felt like a cage. She looked around uneasily.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:27 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
"Don't worry Aluillea, we can cloudhop. Just strap your feet in like so." She demonstrated on the other side of the craft. "And hug the side, as you can see their are handles as well. They are for passangers who only want to ride a few blocks or are afraid of entrapped spaces, though it doesn't help with heights." She looked over her shoulder a bit squimishly, but thanked the Watcher for her superior cat-like balance. "I'm on the other side to balance your weight, go on, try."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:54 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Aluillea thought about it for a moment. She didn't care for heights, but she wasn't terrified of them. Plus, she knew she had the strength to hold on, that wasn't a problem.
"Okay," she said to Narage. She climbed on and strapped her feet in securely. Aluillea grabbed the handles.
"This right?" she asked Narage.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:54 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Retso poked his head out the cabin. "Yeah, but just make sure you don't puke on the windshield, I have a perfect drivers card and I don't want that to change."

"Would you quit harping us? Kuri's life may be at stake!" Narage tightened her grip as the man paled, obviously he cared for the girl. "Come on Tarya, Jacyinth, there's no time to lose!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:47 am 
The Broken One

Unfortunatly, Jaciynth felt the whole contraption was idiotic and Tarya was having a hard time convincing him otherwise.
"Ah dinnae waint teh goo! Yeh caint mek meh!"
"Come on, brother, we're all waiting for you," Tarya sighed, tugging at his arm. She shook her head. "I really didn't want to do this." She flashed a sudden spark of light into Jaciynth's eyes, blinding him. Taking advantage of his startled state, she pushed him into the vehicle.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:55 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

"Okay, now that we're all in--" Retso didn't wait for her too finish and soon her voice was drowned out in the rush of wind. She looked across at Aluilea to make sure she was alright, and listened to the small squable that came from the cab as Jacynth recovered from his small shock.

The airbus shortly came out of the light (excuse the pun) traffic, and slowed down and stopped in the teathering lot. Narage quickly unstrapped her feet without waiting for any of them. It's just as I feared, her car's still here, which means she isn't out. She ran up to the front door(each apartment has it's own lawn and teathering pole.) She was trembling so badly she couldn't even find the right electronic key. "Damn it!" Narage shouted at her own nerves.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:09 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Aluillea held on as the contraption took off. It wasn't as bad as she thought it would be, and it was over in no time. She followed Narage to the door. Narage seem to be looking for the key.
Electronic. I wonder. . . Aluillea reached for the key slot and tried to work her magic. She couldn't quite figure it out. She let out a small growl and simply crushed the device with ease. Aluillea kicked the door open in her frustration.
"Uh. . .sorry. . .," she apologized to Narage. "At least it's open. . ." She nervously glanced to the others, hoping that this display would not seem unusual to them. The last thing she wanted was their attention.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:23 am 
The Broken One

Jaciynth staggered out of the cab just in time to see Aluillea's interesting little display. He made an interested growling noise in his throat. "Now DAT es ah wohman!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:50 pm 

Kaosu got out of the cab and saw Aluilleas act but did not dwell on it everybody has there secrets she thought best not to ask questions right now. Walking up to the now open door she peared inside. Well i guess we should get this done and over with she said pearing around.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:04 am 
Knowledgable Viking

Skass got out and chuckled at Jacyinth's comment Strange lil man He walked up to the doorway and rang the doorbell. He then stepped inside and looked around. Hmm cozy. For an apartment. Skass then plomped on a couch and looked at Narage.

OOC: Blue is thoughts Dark blue is spoken word

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:24 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

Narage rushed in, through the living room, hallway and finally to the bedroom, all the while knowing the inevitable truth. The place was trashed, overturned and scourged. Great piles of drawers and their contents riddled the floor. As she entered Kuri's bedroom the first thing she noticed was her friend partially slid down a wall, a blossom of blood squeezing through her fingers from her chest, over her heart.

Tears came unbidded to her eyes as she stumbled through the junk scattered on the ground, including the computers she had used for her livelyhood. She tried in vain to close her friends eyes, silver in the twilight. Narage noticed for the first time in the dim light what they had done to Kuri. Whomever had raided her room had magiced her eyes into silver, with ruby for blood and gold for the flesh. Who could do such a thing! She put her back to the wall, and slid down it till she was on the floor, her face buried in her hands.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:25 am 
Cererean Princess

Narinsi watched Tarya trying to get Jacyinth into the Airbus.
Once everyone was in the bus took off. She sat back and enjoyed the view.

The bus stopped at a house and they disembarked. The house had been trashed. Narages friend was slumped by the wall. Someone had turned her eyes into silver. Narinsis eyes roamed across the carnage and noticed a hard drive poking out of the wreckage.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:54 am 
Solitary Serpent

OOC: manofthewolf, could you please use different colors for thoughts and words? It's hard for me to distinguish between the two blue's.

IC: Aluillea followed Narage into the house. The place was completely trashed. She immediately picked up the strong scent of something foul. It didn't seem to bother the others, but it made her gag. Their sense of smell probably wasn't as good as hers. The filled her nostrils and made her dizzy. She leaned on a wall to keep her balance. As air from the newly opened breezed in, the stench became bearable. Aluillea regained part of her composure and entered the room that she had seen Narage go in. She was shocked at the sight that met her. Never had she seen anything like this.
"What happened?! Who did this? Who could do this?!" Aluillea walked over and squatted down by Narage. She gently placed her hand on the cat's shoulder.
"Narage?. . ." Her voice was a whisper. "Narage? I am so sorry. . ." She wrapped her arms around the Narage and gently rocked back and forth in a motherly fashion. Aluillea spoke softly, trying to comfort the cat. "I am so sorry. . .It's ok. . .I know. . .I know how it is. . .How you feel. . .I'm sorry. . ."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:33 am 
Knowledgable Viking

OOC: Okay no problem Red is thought Blue is spoken word

IC: After having lived in the prison and seeing the filth everywhere Skass hadn't noticed the trashed house until he followed narage bact to her friends room and saw her friend. He was not affected by it after having seen a lot of death in the two wars of his time. He simply walked aaround the room looking for a clue and picking up stuff and dumping it in a drawer he had picked up.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:27 pm 

Kaosu followed narage into the room and was shocked at what she saw. Narage was being comforted by Aluillea so she walked slowly up to the body and kneeled down in front of it. Why would soemone do something like this she said quietly a feeling of sadness sweeping over ehr. She had killed people before, if she was payed to she had to but she always tried to block it out of her mind, tell herself she was doing it for her little brother; but just looking at the body and seeing narage in such a state made it hard to bear the thought that, even if the people she had killed deserved it, had freinds or family who would be just as sad as narage at the loss.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:05 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Narage did her best to regain composure. She stood up from Aluillea's embrace. She had to act fast. She headed to the kitchen and returned with several vials and utensiles. She swabed some unrubyfied blood from the wall. and placed it in one of the vials, and put it to the side. Another swabing, but this time she placed it in a bowl she had gotten from the kitchen. She added several ingrediants, paused and added a good amount of salt as well. The trigger sprayer filled up nearly to the top, and she used about a third of it on the body.

She was a little better now, but not completly. "That should keep her spirit here for three days at the most. And with this untarnished blood and the sorcery that did this I could reverse it. But..." She reached her hand out, just touching the frozen stream of blood. "They pierced her heart, even if I do undo the magics that changed her, it might not be enough..."

She was on the verge of breaking down again, so she did her best to hide her tears but something caught her eye; cube recorder, an imaging device. Nara lightly tapped the crystal on top and it played; a miniture, and clean version of Kuri's room shimmered before them. The room's owner pointed an accusitory finger at someone just beyond the corridor, her other hand in her pocket. "You bastard!" The next voice was all to familure to all in the larger room and not without shivers at the recollection. "Ah, but you were the one to call on me my dear. You wanted my expert opinion on the code." The demented smiling scientist from the sewer labratory. He was mocking and cruel, stepping forward just into view. "How could you be my professor? He would have never done anything like this! You sacrificed all those people for--" "Power? Yes, how else does one achieve it? It is only natural. One has to clear the canvas to write anything else upon it. Otherwise the world would be a splattered mess." "You're heartless! I'll never give you your damned research back!" Kuri pulled the spare harddrive out of the flashing computer in the background, and threw it against the wall. "Tisk, tisk, tisk. You called me heartless, now I'll have to kill all those people again. But at the very least you could give me a bit of a jumpstart." "Wha-- ugh."

In a flash he had his rapier out and before she could react it was through her chest. He pulled it out roughly. "Huh, it looks as if you aren't suitable material; the sword is already having its effect." She struggled to stay standing despite the blood she was losing. She fell back against the wall, not to move again as her flesh was slowly reformed. "Don't bother, I'll let myself out, you obviously have alot of rest to catch up on." He chuckled to himself, and left with his usual smile. "The joke is on you, you Son of a B****." She pulled the recorder out of her jacket and held it up to her face, which the halo-cube now zoomed in on. "I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to call you Cat, but as you can see I was a little held up. Don't worry about me, just save everyone else. You know where to find it." She smiled, but it was strained from her pain. The cube then zoomed out again as she set it on the table next to her, and clutched her chest as the magic spread, engulfing Narage's unfortunate friend in gold.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:22 pm 

Kaosu had moved out of the way so narage could do what she needed to do. She seemed to have calmed down a bit but kaosu could see she was holding back tears and this was hard for her.

Narage was saying something wehen som,ething suddenly distracted her, and the next thing kaosu knew there was a miniature image of the room with past events playing out. She saw narages freind and it was a bit scary seeing the same person who was dead beside her alive; and then dieing. The mans voice made her shiver and when the image left she turned to narage. Are you ok ?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:28 pm 
"Do yeh thank weh kood sail hair fer soomthang?" Jaciynth cut in rudely, eyeing the gold and ruby figure. "Twill fatch ah purty naice praice. Dinnea yeh thank?"
"You heartless-!" Tarya cut off before she could say something she knew she'd regret. "Narage's friend has been attacked and could be lost and all you have to say is, 'Do you think we could sell her for something'? If you had an ounce of caring you'd learn to keep your mouth shut at times like this, you insensative cretin!"
Jaciynth looked non-plussed and looked at the wall, tapping his foot impatiently. "Now, whit do weh do?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:05 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Narage wiped her eyes. "Yes, I'm just thinking." She lied to Kaosu. Walking over to where the computer lay on the floor like everything else she kicked it to the side. Underneath she lifted a floorboard. It contained a stack of papers--the research that was done in the lab. The ones the smiling man had killed her for. She overturned the wastebasket, sat down, and began to read. A few of the others read over her shoulder, but she didn't care. She read only one paragraph before turning away in discust.

"We have begun, this is a joke of an experiment. I personally think that this is just a ploy to thin the population. Our job is to pick people off the streets and pump pure energy into their veins, killing the patient easily in most cases. Well, that's what I thought, but now I'm not so sure. Our first real patient, Kathrine was her name, she showed phenominal resistance to the treatment; She reacted even tougher . Eventually our head scientist shut her machine down to check that it was even functioning, when he turned back to us with his usual smile he said 'we've done it, we've made history gentlemen.' After that he showed us confidintial reports of what we really were doing in that labratory. They were assembling a weapon of mass power, a weapon that could remake the world. At first I thought it was crazy, that our leader had lost it, but this was only the begining. We were assembling keys, for thats what those who survived the procedure were, keys of world that can unlock the elemental powers that make all things. Of course law was the one that our leader went after, the power of good, to make the world right without suffering or pain, power over life and death, a new world lies ahead of us. So we continue, finding keys, saving the future!"

"They are killing people." She whispered angrily. "Killing people for law so they can be kings and lords over a new world. BASTARDS ALL OF THEM!!" She threw the papers against the wall, and they scattered all over the room. She calmed down drooped it seemed. She told them: "No, I can't let this killing go on, they already know of Kuri, so all of you are in danger. I can't ask you to follow me for revenge, no matter how I feel I would be responsable for your deaths." She looked at the ground, shamefaced.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:28 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Aluillea, always curious, read what Narage had uncovered.
"I'll follow you," she said at last. "I'll follow you and help you. You'll need it. Besides, if they already know about us, then what's the piont of leaving now?" She smiled at Narage.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next