Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 2:11 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 755 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 31  Next
 Post subject: Re: Eternal Twilight
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:48 pm 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
OC: Dang you guys i was only gone for like two days.....

IC: Mariah laughed at Jason's antics, She jumped forward to join him in the surge, "One of these days you are going to get your brains blown out, but until then, do not regain sanity, cause this is just too much fun." She spun to take down a vampire still recovering from a near fatal bullet, "The only problem is that these guys dont die well. I suppose i should be grateful, i mean their problem is my problem. Except for the whole other side thing, You know." Once again she ducked from a Vampire flying off the wall at her. "Hey, do you mind giving me a gun, I really really want to keep living."

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:17 pm 
Godsin Queen

Ivan snatched a gun from a man cowering in the corner and handed it to her.

What? don't give me that look. You weren't using itIvan said in his own defence after taking a look at the man's face.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:27 am 
Matrix Operator

OCC: Antics? I'll have you know Jason is a lethal weapon, straight out of ninja school. :P

IC: Jason brought up his hands in a fighting stance, but the battle was over, the last vampire falling to Mariah. Slowly, he lowered his fists, and looked around. The silence seemed eerie, somehow. "Wow. What next, fearless leader?"

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:41 pm 
Silver sorceress

Mariah sniffed, "Why can't these things ever last long enough. I always feel like it goes by so fast and we are left once more just staring at piles of bodies and planning the next advance. WHy cant all the people come at us once and then it's done and over with." She looked at Jason, "We should really take this up with the evil villian's council."

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:21 pm 
Godsin Queen

She's joking right? A any rate let's just get out of here and set off those bombs and be done with it, or would that be too easy too? Ivan asked ready to just call it a night. Except night didn't end here, he thought ruefully to himself.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:59 pm 
Matrix Operator

OCC: I was just reading through the older posts, and we forgot some things: Jason is a half-vampire now, hoping to cure himself with garlic extract once this is all over, Ivan has a magic amulet, and Jason has a PDA in his pocket with a satellite uplink, identifying the location of most of the vampires in the castle. O_O

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:03 pm 
Godsin Queen

Ooc: I didn't forget, I also didn't forget that Ivan still has the energy source for the building flowing though him, and Jason never gave tear to him after he found it on the floor.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:50 pm 
Matrix Operator

OCC: I thought that was Soulus I was picking up. Oh well...

IC: Jason started to turn when something clanked against his back. He reach back and... "Oh, hey, Ivan, you dropped this earlier. In all the action, I forgot." He handed Ivan the sword he'd picked up off the floor earlier, "Tear", or something like that. Jason turned and started walking back to the armory to restock, mumbling, "Makes me wonder what else I've forgotten," as he rumaged through his bag.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:58 pm 
Godsin Queen

ooc: nah, he picked soulus back up after he regained conciousness, from being strangled, I think.........

IcOh, thanks I've been wondering where that went. Soulus is great, but it has no length. If course what dagger doe huh? Ivan followed Jason to the armory, guns weren't his thing, but he figured it couldn't hurt to have one or two on hand. It was now a matter of picking one he knew how to use.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:46 pm 
Cererean Princess

OOC: Dragnix doesn't work for me if I have the board set to DarkFantasy, I think, and I just changed it.

IC: Eyes flashing, Tobias ran into the horde of vampires. A couple managed to bite, finding their teeth knocked out a few minutes later. "You may be family in a convulated kind of way, but if a family member attacks me, I fight back. Doesn't everyone?" he asked the vampires. They didn't appear to listen.
Once those vamps were dealt with, he turned to see how the others were doing. Finishing off the rest, by the looks of things. "I'll ask you again, Arian: what am I?"

OOC: If a pregant woman becomes a vampire... what happens to the child? Assuming it's nearly developed?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:57 pm 
Matrix Operator

OCC:Nothing, the child is unaffected.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:51 am 
Solitary Serpent

The fight was over more quickly than Arian expected. She surveyed the damage that was done. She remained silent and listened while the others talked.

"I'll ask you again, Arian: what am I?"

The question was direct and stern. Arian looked at the boy in front of her.
"How should I know?," was her reply. "After seeing you fight like that, it's obvious you're not human." She grinned at Tobias, hoping that she had given him an acceptable answer. The truth was she really didn't have an answer for him. Arian had never ran into anything like him. But she knew that he suspected her of being more than human. She had the feeling that everyone in the group did, but she didn't want them to know the truth. Arian wasn't proud of her bestial, never had been. She liked things better when people simply took her as a normal human.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:44 am 
Matrix Operator

Moving to the light weapons rack, Jason began selecting submachine guns and pistols and tucking them into his belt. "What kind of gun are you looking for? Do you want an emphasis on range, accuracy, or stopping power?" He evaluated Ivan for a second. You'll want something that can be fired one-handed, that'll let you use soulus or tear along with it. Enhanced strength means that you can shoot some pretty large SMGs one-handed..." He searched along the rack until he pulled out a submachine gun, and nodded approvingly. "The MP7. Perfect."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:20 pm 
Godsin Queen

You've also got to remember where I come from. I guess it's a good thing I'm a fast learner. Ivan told him eyeing the gun with uncertainty. It couldn't be to much more complicated than a manna pistol.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:51 pm 
Matrix Operator

"You just point and pull the trigger. When the magazine runs out, it will eject like so-" Jason triggered the eject- "and drop to the floor. Spare magazines look like this," he continued, holding up the dropped clip, "and you insert the next one like so, then pull back on the bolt here, and voila." He handed the SMG butt-first to Ivan. "Practically idiot-proof."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:29 am 
Godsin Queen

Ah, I see, Ok that seems simple enough. Thanks. Ivan accepted the gun again and loaded it as instructed. It felt strange having a gun in his right hand, instead of a blade, but it wasn't an unpleasent feeling, it was just different.

I guess we should regroup with the others now, and makes sure they don't get into any trouble.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:05 pm 
Silver sorceress

Mariah popped around the corner, "Trouble us? Now why would this group get in trouble." Mariah handed Jason the gun she had been given, "Can i have something different than this? Or is this all i'm going to be trusted with?" She glanced behind her and winked, "Dont ask Tobias or Arian that question."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:23 am 
Solitary Serpent

Arian turned around as she heard her name. Walking away from Tobias and towards the others, she shoved her bloody hands into her pockets and joined the coversation.
"I trust you less than I can throw you," she jabbed at Mariah, not completely serious. Turning to Jason, she added, "I would like another weapon also. I'm okay with guns but better with blades." Arian glanced back at Tobias. What does he want from me?, she wondered to herself.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:22 am 
Matrix Operator

"Hmmm..." Jason evaluated Arian. "Slight build, you'll need a low recoil. You're pretty accurate, we should capitalize on that." He flipped through several guns, the withdrew a Beretta 92 handgun. "This should do the trick. 9mm ammo, reduced kick..."

OCC: Is that it, or does anyone else want a personalized handgun selection? :roll:

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:19 am 
Cererean Princess

"I'd like one as well, Jason" Tobias said with a grin. "Yes, I can read your mind. Well, partly" he said.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:32 am 
Matrix Operator

Jason rolled his eyes, thinking dire thoughts as he pulled out a gun. "The FAL, complete with folding stock and-" He grabbed a handful of magazines- "extra ammo." Handing Tobias the rifle, he turned to wut2say and took her gun. "For you... I get the idea you want something big. How about..." He prowled down teh rack, humming softly too himself. "This?" He pulled out a 28-gauge Ithaca 37 shotgun and handed it to her. "Garunteed to make big holes in whatever or whoever you want."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:20 pm 
Godsin Queen

Ha, well I guess we're all set now. what next? and are we taking our little ill-trained army with us? Ivan said refuring the the rescuies that were still alive after the rush of vampires they'd just faced.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:39 pm 
Matrix Operator

"Yes I was thinking along the lines of human shields..." He paused as multiple sets of eyes bored into him "I'm kidding, geez, take it easy." He shook his head. "We have to take them with us, I don't want any chance of them still being here when the bombs start to go off."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:39 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Taking the gun from Jason, Arian glared at Tobias.
"Stay out of my head. I don't like pryers." Her tone was stern, and her expression the same. She threw up a mental wall, giving him a f**k off look. Arian knew it might not be the wisest thing to make enemies out of any of these people, but she didn't like the thought of someone looking through her mind.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:38 am 
Cererean Princess

"I can't mexactly control it" Tobias replied to Arian. "It's more unconcious. I've already read your mind slightly; I must have, to know yur name".

Tobias turned to Jason. "So, where shall we go now? Are the bombs sorted?"

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 755 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 31  Next