Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 1:00 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 313 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:15 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

"oh, Im not eragant, but when the high council believe that something is important to call me, then i need to be fully prepared and know my allies, and enemies." maryin says, looking at brothorn. "you say you have dealed with my kind. do you mean kings, or demis. Or maybe you mean things that have killed more times than even death." Maryin says, annoyance in his voice, so it was simple to tell he was mad at the comment. "I could be in my castle in Edolones, guardian realm, with my wife, but the high council called me here." maryin says, almost in an upset tone.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:31 pm 
Solitary Serpent

"Well, I could be in my own realm finishing what was started!" Brothorn shot back. "But, no! I get dropped into this realm without my consent to fight a war that has nothing to do with me! And what are you trying to say? that I'm your enemy? I saw that look you gave me!" Brothorn was quickly growing irritated by this guy. In fact, he was growing irritated with this whole place. Something was wrong, he could feel it. But he couldn't figure out what it was.
You think you're so great! You're full of yourself! Brothorn thought.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:41 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

Thorn looked around at maryin and brothorn with a sad look on her face.
please stop fighting this isnt the time we are meant to be working together she said pleading them to stop.
please dont fight

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:53 pm 
Legendary Warrior

"Sigh" Every where one goes, one must confront anger...

Kaviatin said as he watched the others.

I'm gonna test the water. As for food, I really don't need any because I survive off of water.

Kaviatin said as he walked towards the bathroom.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:15 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

As soon as she saw Maryin's third eye glaze over, Psyche had been using the power from her new ring to put up wall after wall to keep her mind safe. From what, she didn't know, but she knew she didn't trust him yet. "Hey Ashtala, you okay?"

Now and then I announce "I know you're listening" to empty rooms. If I'm wrong, no one knows. And if I'm right, maybe i just freaked the hell out of some secret organization. It's basically Paschal's wager for the paranoid prankster.

~~ http://www.xkcd.com ~~

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:20 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

"you dont understand brothorn, this war has nothing to do with any of us. And I dont mean to put on the impression of greatness, but i dont care about anyones life but my family, and none of my family lives here anymore." Maryin says, his body starting to glow. "And i dont consider you an enemy, but an ally." Maryin says, walking out of the room.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:43 pm 
Godsin Queen

I'm fine..... Brothorn, you'll have to excuse Maryin. He's too used to getting his way, but if you really don't want to stay I'll understand.....I-and then she stopped, an image had flashed before her eyes, and it was avery unplesent one. It was an image of fire, and some one walking though it. She heard children scream and the figure quicken his pace though the fire, and he was carring a bloodied blade.

Suddenly she was being shaken back to by one of the group but she couldn't quite tell who it was. "Oh, no I've set them on yet another worry streak." she thought to herself.

Huh? what's wrong?she asked.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:44 pm 

Thorn looked at ashtala and stopped shaking her and let go.
what happened there ??? she asked sitting back down on her own bed with a worried look on her face.
are you sure your ok

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:09 pm 
Godsin Queen

I'm fine really, I just zoned out for a moment I'm alright really. She said looking at Thorn's still worried face. This worriedness is what puzzled her. No one had ever been so concirned for her wellbeing as these pleople had. In the same way it troubled her. Thing happened to her constaintly, she was danger prone and she knew it. How could she be any benafit to the group if they constaintly worried for her safety? She shook her head at herself and sat up, just greatful none of them had guessed she'd had any kind of vision.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:00 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Ah, a winged, spoiled prince; an idiot with an axe; and a nephilum. What an odd group we are. Sayn looked silently out the window, probing the dwindling crowd below. He saw an unusual amount of women and children out. Raising an eyebrow, he searched the surrounding buildings with a trained eye. His grip on the silk curtains tightened as he thought he saw a glint in the twilight. Turning slowly to Ashtala he suggested to all of them: "I think we should move the beds to this wall, spaced from the windows, headboards against it. We may not be alone, and I'd rather not wake up with an arrow through my skull." An odd enough group to stand out in a crowd. He chewed his lip in anticipation.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:40 pm 
Godsin Queen

Ashtala shuddered and stood up shakly still not feeling all herself. Then she looked over at Sayn. Have something to tell us now?She asked in all seriousness.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:51 pm 
Solitary Serpent

OOC: Ha ha! My character's not an idiot, Jish. ;p

IC: Brothorn watched happily as Maryin left the room. He mumbled a "whatever" to Ashtala comment about Maryin. He was about to say something else when Ashtala zoned out and her face went blank. He stood back and watched. Brothorn was not going to interfere. He had an idea about what was going on. He had seeen an older man zone out like that before, and when Brothorn had tried to snap him out of it, the man knocked him clear off his feet. So, Brothorn decided not to mess with Ashtala. When she came to and confirmed that she was okay, Brothorn turned turned his attention to Sayn who was saying something about the beds.
"Okay, sure," Brothorn agreed. "Where do you want them?" Brothorn moved to a bed and prepared to move it. He needed something to do to help him get his thoughts together. He stopped in his tracks when Astala asked Sayn a question. Brothorn stood at the bed waiting for the answer.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:58 pm 

Thorn felt a bit scared by sayns comments about the beds and the arrows through the heads but was also worried about ashtala who she felt really shouldnt be standing up but not wanting to say anything more about what had happened since ashtala had said she was ok thorn just simply stood up and looked over at sayn.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:22 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Kaviatin walked out of the bathroom and said

The water is pure now! Hey... why are you all moving the beds?

Kaviatin stood there for a minute before talking agian

Avoiding trained archers and some what setting up an earliy warning system for assassins that might slip through the windows, thats smart.

He said as he walked over to a bed...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:21 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

maryin walks back into the room, with a sack with him, "I went and got food, anything you could want, from small birds to large mammals, and Brothorn, sorry about earlier, I just get carried away, with all that is happening in Edolones, it sometimes gets the better of me. And I have gifts that I found and enchanted." Maryin says, pulling out five different gems.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:37 pm 
Godsin Queen

Ashtala knew that everyone in the group had their secrets so she didn't presser the issue with Sayn. When he didn't answer she just did as he said do and flopped back onto her bed.
I'm fine! She exclaimed when she saw the still worried look on Thorn's face. Suddenly Maryin walked in and started to rammble about something, the only thing Ashtala heard of his conversation was that he'd brought food.

Food? is it cooked? I just relized how hungry I am. she told him half-heartedly.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:11 pm 

sorry thorn replied to ashtala lieing down on her own bed and looking up at the cieling. She was more tired than hungry and didnt really hear maryin however much she tried to listen, she was so tired all she could think about was sleep.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:26 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Brothorn moved his bed and sat on the floor. He was lost in thought when Maryin returned carrying a bag.
"'s okay," Brothorn replied to Maryin's apology. He grew cheerier when he heard that Maryin had brought food. He Stood up and strode over to Him.
"What all ya got?" He asked hungrily.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:50 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Sayn sighed, this wasn't going to be good, but he might as well not fret about it. Just cross that bridge when we come to it. Only at the mention of food did he realize how starved he was, and the fact that he had left most of his food stuffs back in his appartment. Well it's not like I had much time to pack. He stood and pressed a bit closer to the group, but never turning a blind eye to the window, better safe than sorry.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:28 am 
Legendary Warrior

Eh... how can you people eat the meat of a dead animal? That is just nasty.

Kaviatin said as he watched as the group began to eat.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:26 am 

Thorn looked over at kaviatan for a second.
im guessing your a vegetarian then she said smiling before going back to staring at the ceiling.
All she could think about was how tired she was but she could not fall asleep, she guessed it was becuase of all that had happened and becuase she was with new people but she just hoped that she would be able to sleep later on or else she was going to have no energy the next day.[/i]

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:52 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Maryin puts the gems away,"what ever you want, steak, hamburger, chicken, turkey, anything. since you all are so hungery, the gifts can wait." maryin says, as he began to pull out random food items. "since no one is saying anything, i will give out the gifts." Maryin says, the stones once again in his hand. "For Thorn, the black onyx, a sign of darkness, and friendship, in the form of a bracelet, this will work with your rapier to kill most enemies without fail, and if you stab a friend, it shall heal. For Kaviatin, the sapphire, a beautiful stone, and a sign of serene grace, in the form of a ring, that with your abilities, will cause even the smallest movement to form massive amounts of water, and purify any water with a single thought. For Brothorn, the Ruby, a sign of inner strength and courage, in the form of an axe, with it you can split the earth itself, and control all forms of earth. For Sayn, the topaz, a sign of wisdom, in the form of a staff, which will make all energy you use become multiplied by a hundred-fold, and create storms with simple thoughts. And for Psyche, the amethyst, a sign of the mind, in the form of a tiara, this will protect your thought from even the strongest mind probes, and allow you to use your powers from anywhere, to anywhere, even across the world itself. These are my gifts to you all, use them wisely." Maryin says, as the gems begin to chance shape, and float to thier new owners.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:31 pm 
Godsin Queen

Just make everything I do insugnifasent why don't you! Ashtala growled and tossed over in her bed lossing her appitite. I think I'll go to sleep now that everyone has been given gifts to make the ones I gave useless. I don' think I'm hungery after all anyways. If you need me just wake me. She snapped angerly, and closed her eyes pretending to be asleep.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:36 pm 
Solitary Serpent

OOC: Maryin, is the ax a full scale useable ax? Or just a tiny gem shaped like an ax? Brothorn's already got an ax and a sword.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:04 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Before Kaviatin could thank Maryin, Ashtala had a hissy fit. Feeling as though saying something to her is more important at the time than thanking Maryin, Kaviatin walked over to her bed side.

Your gift is just as important as his. Just because his gift is more powerful does not make yours insignificant or unwanted...

Kaviatin pulled out the katana

This katana is a great gift. The possibilities of attacks are seemingly unlimited with this sword. The possibilities of attacks with his gift are seemingly unlimited. Combine them, and the possibilities are unlimited. My point, no matter how much stronger one gift is compared to another it will not out shine the other. I can receive millions of gifts till the time I die and not one of them will be treated better than the others because I will use each one everyday. I don't know if what i said helps you or not to see that your gifts are not any less important than his. i just wanted you to know how I feel.

Kaviatin said as he glared at the katana and ring.

Think of the possibilities. He said to himself.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 313 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next