Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 7:07 am

So Should I?
Yea 100%  100%  [ 9 ]
No 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I'll get back to you (please post yes or no once you reach a descision) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 9
 Post subject: Should I turn another one of my ideas into an RP?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:28 am 
Anceint Member Guy

Some of you have seen my RPs and things I have been involved with on the old High Council board, others only know me by my one (and failed due to lack of activity and my absence) and only RP about a WWIII here. I have had a few ideas running through my mind about a new RP recently, BUT I'm not going to set it up unless you guys actually want me to. Also note this WONT be a military RP. I enjoy them and have fun with them, but they dont often last long, and really I've had my fill of them in the past...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:06 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Why not?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:00 pm 
Dragon's Egg
Dragon's Egg

I say go ahead. All ideas for RPGs should be tried. If it does not work, just shrug your shoulders and head to the next one.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:07 pm 
Tightwad

Judging by your accidental tendency to disappear, I would say use one of the more casual ideas.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:51 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

go for it the more rps the better

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:16 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Go for it.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:36 pm 

hey now we had three threads for that one rp you wrote back on the old board.

I'd be more then happy to support you in a new one, and you do have some great ideas.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:56 am 
Anceint Member Guy

Alright. I know which idea I am using. i also know I need Exx (already talked to him) and Fyre your old character Jess from the one Vampire thread I did. the one whom became involved with Exx's character Alucard, the half pheonix chick would definatley be a plus. The rest of you feel free to join but keep in mind that this isnt going to be a RP I will let get blown off like the WWWIII RP. I'll keep it going only if its only me Exx, and Fyre posting in it. I do intend to make this a two parter, and possibly three parter like the last one, so if your not in for the long haul dont bother. This may come off as rude though that isnt my intent, its simply the truth.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:29 am 

damn i wish we had the thread from last time, on the old board. I need to recap what i did with Jess.
I do remember some of it, but i think i got a little power crazy with her towards the end lol.

I'll take it back to basics with her, strip her to the bare essentials if u will. in the sense that she's in control now and is fully aware and sensible

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:54 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
AngelofDeath5 wrote:
Alright. I know which idea I am using. i also know I need Exx (already talked to him) and Fyre your old character Jess from the one Vampire thread I did. the one whom became involved with Exx's character Alucard, the half pheonix chick would definatley be a plus. The rest of you feel free to join but keep in mind that this isnt going to be a RP I will let get blown off like the WWWIII RP. I'll keep it going only if its only me Exx, and Fyre posting in it. I do intend to make this a two parter, and possibly three parter like the last one, so if your not in for the long haul dont bother. This may come off as rude though that isnt my intent, its simply the truth.

Did you mean you will only keep it going as long as You EXX and Fyre are in it? Because the way you worded it is that ONLY You EXX and Fyre are in it.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:57 pm 

no he means, that if he starts it and others join, which are welcome, and it turns out along the way that for some reason or other some people drop out, he will keep it going, as along as me and Ex are still in it.

it's not a snub to anyone. the characters Ex and I had from the last story are involved in this one so we have to be in it. but he's open to the idea of more characters joining in.

Offline Profile