Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 10:27 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 5:12 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

I still don't get why we're not going along with it. I thought we would've wanted to get Medea back with the rest of us as soon as possible. How does it not move things forward?

Anyway... I prefer what Draches said. It actually is realistic and possible. But still... MEDEA.

ALL HAIL SCROWL!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:09 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

I'm all for finding medea... So the quicker we decide how were going to get out. the quicker we find her and not die of lack of oxygen...
i'm not gonna god-mod with ideas. i mean, it's serenitys thread and she has all the answers. soooo... yeah. let her say her plan.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:14 pm 
Master Old Dragon

Quote:
After trying once more, she [Medea] realized that Serenity had most likely passed out, since there was a low sign of brain activity on the other end of their connection.

Low sign of brian activity from Serenity doesn't mean she's passed out, it means she's thinking at her hardest. Other wise there's nothing at all. *flees for cover*

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 12:27 am 
Knowledgeable Dragon

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... *looks down at his bunny outfit*

crap...

Serenity! we need your low I.Q. to come and post!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 2:05 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Serenity's internet is being mean. Don't worry, she'll be back soon.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: "The server is down! The server is down!"
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 4:46 pm 
Master Old Dragon

"The server is down! The server is down!"

I don't know how many times I have heard this in the last few weeks. Well, add one more...

Charter is having troubles (due to some storms that came through I think), so my internet is being finicky. Will try and write a post soon, but can't guarentee getting it up...

<b>Quick notice:</b> Medea is going to Mexico for two weeks (hence the reason for her delayed rescue) so I will be posting what little we need from her. Don't worry about rushing guys!

If I don't post within the next few days, why don't we go along with Draches' idea?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 3:09 pm 
Master Old Dragon

<center><b>NOTICE!</b></center>
We are missing two people, do you guys wanna put this on hold until at least one gets back?

My internet is still being finicky, but I think I have it partially under control...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:55 am 
Master Old Dragon

Yea, that would be wise. I would like to note that if I really do disappear for the summer, than anyone may control my character to move things along. Just no killing me. Or nothing embarrassing for Alorith. Well not to embarrassing seeing how my charater normally does make a fool of himself.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:38 am 
Master Old Dragon

Any one else have an opinion here?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:06 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

I say we HOLD!!! and let the bloody english come to us. because they can take our good ideas, but they can never take, our isp!!.... or can they? :shock: *dramatic music!*[/list]

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:49 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

I think it's a good idea. But it would be nice to start something else...if anybody had the inclination.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: hu
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:50 pm 
The Forestmaster

i dont think this is a story!!!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:08 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

wow, such an astute observation for one such as yourself. you know, someone new. you see, no harm or anything intended, but i don't think you've grasped the concept of the different forums. this is what we call the OOC forum, or the " out of character" forum, where we post Character bios, the skeletons of new storylines, and things such as that.
now, the actual story is in the roleplaying forum. under the corresponding name. You see, what we are doing in here is nothing more than planning our story, so it doesn't end up screwed and what not. I appreciate your enthusiam to post and let yourself be known. but please think before you post. it helps everyone in the end. including yourself.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:09 am 
Master Old Dragon

<center><b>TUTTI:</b></center>
Okay then, so by default I guess we are putting this on hold until Medea comes back from Mexico.

I'm going to put in a good ad here for the battle arena, which most of you have been too lazy to join! So... go join! If anything you guys can just go to the <i>Stadium Stands/ Forgers Tavern and Inn</i> thread and chat for something to do while you wait. (though I would like you guys to get in there, I'm really gonna need judges if the newbies are gonna join) Just read the announcements post at the top of that thread for new information as it changes almost every day...

That is unless someone wants to start another storyline....

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:21 pm 
Master Old Dragon

<center><b>Update:</b></center>
Medea is supposed to be back today so hopefully we can get this running when she does.

<center><b><font color=red>Medea:</font></b></center>
If you could post a ready for us here, I would be greatly obliged.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: hey
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:20 pm 
Sorry that I haven't been on in a few days but I went up north for a little while as soon as I got back from Mexico. I will call you Serenity when I get home, alright? Thanks everyone for waiting, and really sorry! I really have to go now and I haven't had very much time to post lately. Talk to you all later! And, if I haven't joined other threads that people expected me to its not because I don't want to, I just didn't have time. But, if some people want me to join some of the new threads I will be happy to join. Thanks, and I'll be back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:37 pm 
Master Old Dragon

Lol, would explain why she wasn't there when Teirnan and I stopped by...

Well, she did call me (but wasn't quite at home), so hopefully she will be out and about and posting here soon!!

Give me the heads up when you're at home and ready Medea.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Back!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:52 pm 
Neophyte Hatchling
Neophyte Hatchling

Ok, I'm back, have been for a few days, almost forgot to post here, but since it is necessary for the thread to keep moving, I am totally ready to continue. Everyone in agreement? Yay!! lol. Anyways, this will be fun, yeah, I'm so hyper. . . *Medea runs off and everyone looks at her as if she is psycho.*

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 3:43 am 
Master Old Dragon

So are, we starting this back up then?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:02 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

what about exx? ya know your lover seren.... i mean. umm.. welcome back medea!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:12 pm 
Master Old Dragon

Draches, don't make me do something I might regret later... I hate wasting nail polish and perfume! lol.

<center><b>TUTTI:</b></center>
Do you guys want to wait for Exanderous? I'm sure he wouldn't mind us moving his character along and I hear he isn't going to be back for some time. Please voice your opinions here!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:46 am 
Master Old Dragon

Well I'd say it would be alright if some one could get his permission, but I don't think anyone has contact with him. Meh. I don't think he would mind to much. Heh, we could even make his character do all the dirty work to if we some how write our selves in to it. I can see it now, we need some money, thus Exx's character becomes a prostitute to earn money.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:12 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

LOL Alorith

I think we should get started again. EXX is perfectly welcome to come in at any time and when/if he does, you can ask him how he feels about being a prostitute.

Serenity will be gone this weekend, so it might be a nice surprise for her to come back and find that her thread is moving again.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:09 am 
Master Old Dragon

<center><b>TUTTI:</center></b>
You know, I really thought I had more players than this... Maybe it's just me.

Remember this guys! Next time you get left out of an important decision, I don't want to hear about it...

I guess we are moving on without EXX then... feel free to post in there at any time... Im going to try and get one up soon.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:32 am 
Master Old Dragon

Whew, I don't even remember most of what was posted when I reread it. Just to check, we are currently in a well, that some how started filling up with water after a quake, I opened up a hole so it could fill up faster, and now we are to wait until we can swim through it to the surface? I'll work off that when I post.

EDIT: Okay, so I posted. Elysian, I hope you didn't like water. Serenity made it out like you did, and you two always collaborate on each other posts. Anyway, in case you people didn't notice, I took control over your characters for useless content like the falling rock and such forth. I tried to keep it close to what you would normally act like. 'Cept that I made Elysian more clumsy than she probably is. Anyway, Hope I didn't mess that up.

Note to self: stop trying to use humour in posts.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next