Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 3:42 pm

Post subject: The Sky Darkens
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:59 pm 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
this is an rp that i started before and some people started to get interested so i redid parts of it:

its 2093 earth is living under a false ozone which is slowly deteriorating. the scientist who were assigned to try to fix it dont know how it was even made so they give another group of scientist the job of finding a way back in time to see how the ozone was made.
now the team of SPETT (solar powered experomental time travel) scientists are ready to try their first time mission with the divice called Time Twist. they have sent out for volunteers with a historical and scientific background to travel back in time. the actual time traveling team will consist of five scientist and 3 historians. the people who stay in 2093 will monitor the others and communicate with them in order to gain information about their forgotten past in hopes to save their future. but when the SPETT team finally took their trip back in time they crossed a dimension line and was sucked into a parrelel dimension. during their travel their time twist was damage when they crossed the dimension line. when they tried to send for another time twist warp to bring them back home they didnt get any response. the dimension that they are in is like the earth in the mideaval times so now in order to complete their mission they have to repair their time twist only using the primitive items in the dimension that they are stuck in, find a way to get to the time that they want to be in and then get back home safely...
the group of scientist and historians have just gone back in time to the year 2006(there are a few differences from our time) and r searching for the answers to solve thier problems.

here are the types of charaxters i need:

historians(only three will time travel back but some will stay in the future):the historians need to be kind of nerdy with a good idea about the past. they really arent very physical but their brain helps them when they r in a jam.
scientists(same thing five will time travel but i will need a ton to stay in the future):the scientist need to kno how the Time Twist works and at least a little bit about the past. they use modern weapons
mages: here is where i said that 2006 would be different. these are basically only in the past. a mage wears just plain clothing but nothing very loose so that they dont get in the way when they r tryignto cast spells.
normal people: do i need to explain?
elves:basically the type of elves in any fantasy or sci fi book. simple magic and stuff

i was wondering u se ther needs to be a head scientist working back in 2093 and there also needs to be one in the 2006 group if anyone is interested in one of those tow spots let me kno when u sign up

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:17 am 
Neophyte Hatchling
Neophyte Hatchling

.....can i be the charactor from my rp lol

in you and me

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:26 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

ill be an elf

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:31 pm 
Proficient Young Werecat

May I join?I'm torn between Historian and Mage but History is one of my favourite subjects so i'll be a Mage :)

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:45 pm 
Silver sorceress

great, if u all would post a character bio(so i kno wut im working with) and if we get a few more people we can do this!

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:34 pm 
Isitarian Legend

I'll be an elf. yay.

Name: Kaya

Pronunciation: KAY-ya

Race: Elf

Personality: Happy, optimistic, loves life, but can become serious if need-be.

Appearance: Short for an elf, probably around 5'4 or so. Long, black hair that compliments his bright green eyes. sort of. He wears an off-white tunic with a leather vest, and dark green slacks.

Abilities: Weather. He can control the weather.

Sickness(s): None.

History: N/A

Companions: Tartera, a small, female red dragon. About the size of a bird, and is usually seen perched on Kaya's shoulder. Tartera is too young to have any powers yet.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:09 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
I guess I am going on the mission so here's my Char:

Name: Keath
Sex: Male
Height: 6'
Weight: 120lb
Job: Historian
Description: Lightweight but strong, Keath usually avoids fights, instead perfering to persuade the opponent to his perspective... Although he is a challenging opponent when provoked,
Firearm: 21 century pistol remake <for> is carrying 10 clips 10 shots each... <100>

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:12 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

name: Torn

pronunctiation: tor-n

race: Elf

personality: funny , loud

appearance:long white hair , a long scar across his face which glows light blue , long leather jacket with a machete sword on his back

abilities: Telekenesis , psychic abilities

sicknesse(s): doesnt like cheese ( hehe)

History: was grown up in a forest as an apprentice of a Mage

companions: Kar, a dragon which can transform into anything

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:38 pm 
Isitarian Legend

'ey, 'choo took me char. template....

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:58 pm 
Proficient Young Werecat

Char template:
name: Chekorah

pronunctiation:shek-or-rah

race:Mage

personality: Quiet,unassuming

appearance:Albino with shoulder length snowy white hair,ruby eyes.Has a slender build.He wears a long green Apprentice robe,ankle high boots and silver rimmed glasses.Chekorah also has a very large pair of bat ears in place of normal ears.

abilities: Extremely intellingent.Can use very advanced magic and is a master of the polearm and can see in the dark as well as during the day with the help of his familiar Recoo (Ree-coo) and shares her thoughts.

sicknesse(s): Sunburns easily.limited eye-sight without his glasses.If his familiar Recoo is hurt,he feels her pain.

History:Left at a monastery by his father who had to run an errand for his Lord.His mother died shortly after his birth and his father planned to come back for his son but was killed on the way to the monastery.

companions: His familiar,Recoo,an large albino bat.(I'll do a picture of them both and give you the link soon.)

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:58 pm 
Isitarian Legend

:O you did too! :O

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:23 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

lol

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:39 am 
Proficient Young Werecat

I know :poke:

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:02 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
WTF!? Is everybody a :swear: ELF? This is so :swear: . :grrrr:

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:03 am 
Proficient Young Werecat

I'm a mage -.^

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:28 am 
Isitarian Legend

There's only two elves, Jish.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:34 am 
Proficient Young Werecat

teehee.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:27 pm 
Silver sorceress

hey........any one still out there? computer troubles kinda took me out for a few months we couldnt get it fixed no matter what we did so we finally got a new computer yesterday.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:54 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

'havent seen any of these people for a while.... but EXX is back, along with AoD5

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:16 pm 
Silver sorceress

really? awesome, i feel kinda sad cause so much stuff has gone on and i've missed it all. i feel like a stranger.

Offline Profile