Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 1:30 am

Post subject: A Time of Darkness: My Future RP
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:34 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
She sighed as she was briefed on this, again, pointless mission. A few days ago the Antartic Confederecy had recieved an encoded message, that from the condition and angle it was recieved, came from somewhere in the nuclear wastes of the Southern US: "......This is NASA scientist, Jared Corswhip calling for immediate military action for any whom are listening to this broadcast. A group of terrorists has taken me and my colleges hostage in......................planing to launch our..................The world is in...........danger..................God..........help us. END TRANSMISSION 12/02/2........"

Both the date and technition mentioned in the message checked out and they were to be sent on a reconosence mission to disprove this as a hoax, or a tale told by soldiers by the campfire. She flexed her claws in annoyance and tried her best to endure the rest of the politicial blab and "why" they were going into a warzone during such a wartorn time....

This RP takes place during the middle of World War III, most of the war is focused against the US and the rest of the world is winning. Although some countries took advantage of the destraction and attacked some of their rivals while their backs were turned.

Also, the Antartic Confedericy I previously mentioned is a series of high-tech colonies on almost the entire northern coast of Antartica. It was formed some 20 years ago, just before the war started. They are mainly neutral and are ignored by most countries, for thier stakes on the Tundric Continint were bought fair and square from countries desperate for money to fuel the upcoming war.

I will make my character later, for I am running short on time. untill then feel free to join. Oh yeah I have to give you the character limits:

All characters must be able to transform into a human, or make themselves look like one in one way or anouther. Other than that I don't really care, although if you have mutations or other genetic changes, you will probably be treated with prejudice as my character is.

Here is an example of a Bio Sheet:

Name:
Race:
Sex:
Height:
Weight:
Description/History:
Weapon(s):
Anything else:

Name: Rijhada Chang
Race: Human(Engineered)
Sex: Female
Height: 5'8''
Weight: 90lb
Description/History: She was drafted in Japan for the war, but she wouldn't fight for such an unholy cause, so she escaped to Antartica. She then joined the ranks of the Peacekeepers(Antartic Military) to get rid of any guilt when news came that her hometown had been bombed. When she was ignored and shirked by her supieriors she got some special genetic STIMS and shaped herself a reptilian tail with claws and teeth to match; after her apparent heritage. She got her wanted attention, but was also exposed to prejuduce and open dislike.
Weapons: Claws, and a high calaber pistol.

P.S. This may be a WWIII Rp but it doesn't have anything to do with any previous Rps with the same setting. Just so you know.

Last edited by Jishdefish on Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:01 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

Hm....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Jeff "Hands-On" McCarthy

Faction:USA

Height:5'9

Weight:135

Hair Color:Brown

Eye Color:Green

Primary Fire Arm:None (Medical Bag count?)

Secondary Fire Arm:Single Uzi, and Kabar knife

Expertise:Medic/Scout

History:Jeff got the title of "Hands-On" when his entire platoon got surrounded by the enemy. He managed to sneak through enemy lines, and with a roll of medical bandages, garotte the enemy commander. His entire platoon, however was slaughtered right after he snuck away. After that, he snuck around for almost a month, knifing sentries and unprotected soldiers, until the enemy had retreated. whenever he gets caught, he uses his "little kid" side to convince the enemy he was doing what he did out of fear, but now he was safe, and when they bought it, he let them have it with the knife.

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:31 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Good... Good.... Anyone else?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:14 pm 
King of Dragons

Wow...this actually sounds interesting.

Name: Grayson Baur (Gray)
Race: Human(engineered)
Sex: Male
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 189 lbs.
Description/History:
Gray had always wanted to be in the military. Special Ops, to be precise. He even went and got himself engineered to be a sort of modern day "werewolf". To bad, the ears and tail won't go away. He met Rijhada at the lab, they only exchanged a few words however. Gray continued on through his career slashing and biting to the top. He became cold for his age., 28.
Weapon(s): Twin daggers, Browning Hi-Power (fav pistol), Derringer pistol, Firestar and of course, claws and bite.

If you would like a new avatar or sig pic, pm me and ask. ^^

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:28 am 
Legendary Warrior

What the heck, I'll join.

Name:Leos "Mach 10" Kline

Race:Human (with angelic wings)

Height:6'0

Weight:180

Hair Color:Black

Eye Color:Brown

Primary Fire Arm:M40A3 Sniper Rifle

Secondary Fire Arm:two 45mm Hand Guns (one on each side), two 6in long knives (one on each side)

Expertise:Expert fighter pilot and expert sniper

History:Leos "Mach 10" Kline got his nickname from hitting Mach 10 and not blacking out. He is also a Dare Devil. He takes chances if he thinks that he can pull it off. Being a Dare Devil is how he made it to Mach 10. During a test flight, he made his F-15E Strike Eagle do a dive. During the dive, he activated the afterburners and hit Mach 10. But as a result of hitting that speed so fast he lost control of the aircraft and had to eject. His actions made the Airforce realize that Mach 10 was no longer a fantasy. They were going to research how to make a plane that can take such speed and remain in control. But because of the war, the research has drastically slowed, but it hasn't stopped...yet.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:27 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Okay I will be starting the RP tommorrow, anyone else who wants to join may have to squeeze themselves in later, or sign up now.

P.S. If you have posted your sheet and are trying to get in the RP, please, be intelligent and read what has happened so far. Just a notice.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: A Time of Darkness: My Future RP
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:42 pm 
G.E.E.K.

Jish, What year is this story based in? And I'll join, here's my character.

Name: Ryel Jaques
Race: Human(engineered)
Sex: Male
Height: 7'7"
Weight: 280
Description/History: Ryel was a French orphan until human engineering was created, he was taken out of his orphanage and taken to a lab in the farthest northern region of France. Here in this underground fortress he went through torturous ordeals with Bio-engineering, when the experimentations were done he had a 2 foot tail, was 7'7", had huge spiked teeth and claws, and had a 9 foot wings. He moved to a small village near the south pole and has been plotting revenge ever since.
Weapon(s): Tail, claws, fangs, midieval scimitar, pistol
Anything else: Hates the light, so he uses a cloak with a hood on it to walk in public during the day

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:07 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

This Rp is based on a Not-So-Distant future. During WWIII to be exact, could you read the intro please? I don't state the year to make the plot more realistic in the sense of not knowing how fast these events occur....

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:03 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

STARTED>>

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:57 am 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

<<REPLIED TO. (hehehe :lol: )

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile