Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 5:31 pm

Post subject: Forlorn World
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:24 pm 
G.E.E.K.

This is the same world as "Dragons Lost World," But I hope I don't make the same mistakes.

This is a free form world. Meaning the players can be any species within reason(I.E. No charecter can be a "God", they may worship any god(s) that they wish however). There are also 10 elements, each charecter has to align under one of the 10 (they are earth, fire, water, air, light, dark, electric, mind, body, and spirit). They can also make up cities and towns that their charecters are from, as long as they are consistant. They have to be from 1 of the 4 contintents I have layed out. Each charecter can have 1 special ability to use(I.E. Drans' ability to channel his pain into his enemies). Also a charecter cannot enter the game until I approve. As long as the players are happy, I will also be happy.

This story is based on Braconia, a world that is completely seperate from ours. This world has four continents; Ramajon, Ganonon, Bronail, and Breshan. Breshan is a giant mountain that has been hollowed out by years of carving and erosion, and now people live within. This story starts here. Ganonon is a very forested continent where a elvin kind of race live in villages built apon the trees. Bronail is a dark, shadowy place filled with low-lifes, thiefs, and homeles people of all species. Ramajon is a war torn wasteland, filled with canyons and ditches, the people here have tooken advantage of the canyons and now carve there shelters in the canyon walls. There are five ocians, and the 4 continents do not touch in any way. only way between the continents is if you can fly(by magick or otherwise) and by boat. Currently there is a war between Ramajon and Bronail.

If any player wants to join the war sign up at the voluteer office in either Rajnon, capital of Ramajon, or Brens, capital of Bronail.

Here is my charecter:

Name: Drans Grangon
Eyes: Glowing red
Height: 6'6"
Race: Unknown
Element: Dark
Description: A towering figure, this giant of a man wields a two-handed broadsword. He wears a black cloak that covers his lower face and his entire lower body, including his tail. He is not of any known bloodline and his parents are unknown, although he does have two brothers, Dyombem and Lomorew. He does have the ability to channel his pain through objects and into other people and objects, he can't kill a person in this way, but he can knock them unconcious.
Preferred Weapon: His Broad Sword.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:29 pm 
The Corruption

What's the big picture though? Why are Ramajon and Bronail at war? Who initiated it and why? How does the war effect Ganonan and Breshan? What are their leaders like?
Please add more to the plot.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:23 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

yeah more plot would be good to get out teeth into, sounds a bit like WoW type setting.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:49 pm 
G.E.E.K.

Roadkill wrote:
What's the big picture though? Why are Ramajon and Bronail at war? Who initiated it and why? How does the war effect Ganonan and Breshan? What are their leaders like?
Please add more to the plot.

Ael, the advisor to Xen, the kind, level-headed king of Bronail, was killed. Xen sent spies to the other 3 countries to find out who commited such an act. When one returned with info on an assasination attempt made by Kaxin, the aragant dictator-like chief of Ramajon, he declared war immediately.

Since Breshan is a self-sustaining continent they are barely effected. But, Cathane, the peaceful High Lord of Breshan and cammander of the Breshan Naval force, has chosen not to engage in any trade until the war is over, and not to enter the war.

Since Ramajon is a country within a mountain they can grow only fungus and a few types of grains, and catch only flying and swimming creatures. They are practically starving themselves with heavy rationing, yet refuse to enter the war. Ragnofael, the leader of Ramajon is hot headed, but has to obey the Council of Elders their government put into place over a millenia ago.

Offline Profile