Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 2:34 pm

Post subject: A "Coming Back" SL
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:38 pm 
Master of the Elements

Hey everyone, I'm coming back. Not sure for how long this time, but I'm here for now, and I'm wanting to do an SL.

anyone interested? I'm still thinking up Ideas, but it's going to be based around something that has happened to my Character Zoan. Perhaps a journey to find an element for him. Who knows.

Anyways, If your wanting to join, msg here, and make sure that your willing to go for a long term commitment, b/c this won't be some short little thing.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:04 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Sure I'll go for it. What type of charecters are you looking for?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:35 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Is it free to anyone?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:11 pm 
The king of kings

Location: in my house on the internet.....what a useless question
hey ill join!!!!!!!!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:38 pm 
Master of the Elements

Yeah, it's free for anyone. It's going to be taking place along the lines of mostly forest like area, for we would be looking for something that is a relic, something that is important to Zoan. There will be a few small villages every once and a while, but they won't be all that hi-tech, or advanced. so, I'm not really looking for those that maybe technologically advanced. ((I.E. Nanomachines))

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:31 pm 
Master Old Dragon

Ah. But allowable of mythical creatures?

If so, I've plenty.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:48 pm 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
yeah either mythical creatures of beings of the fair folk? cause then ill jion

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:29 pm 
The king of kings

so then what kind of characters do you need?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:41 pm 
Master of the Elements

Anything but Future-Tech creatures. For mythical, sure. I mean, hell, my character is the Master of the elements, a ressurection of a dead god, from another planet, and before becoming immortal, could live to be about 200 years old...Yeah, I'm sure that Mythical creatures/characters would be allowed.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:51 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Excelent. I will post my charecter as soon as I figure out witch one to use.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:43 am 
Anceint Member Guy

Well, wait until I make up a template.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:40 am 
Master Old Dragon

I have a template suggestion for you, and it's very thorough:

Name:
Species:
Evil/Good (or other orientation; mostly optional):
Appearance:
Personality:
Abilities:
Family:
History:
Anything Else:

We use this format on another board, and it helps cover the character thoroughly, so others know what they are role playing with.

Plus, all my characters will come in this format, so you'll see it whenever I enter a char.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:29 am 
Master of the Elements

that Sounds Alright, I suppose. For now alteast. That will be the accepted Template for this SL.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:49 am 
The king of kings

Name: zhao lan
Species: human
Evil/Good (or other orientation; mostly optional): good / warrior
Mature Adult at Age: 18
Appearance: long hair down to shoulder blades,wears long cloak and a large sword.
Personality: very outgoing and couragous
Abilities: to cast spells of the dark arts and to be able to cast black magic(for the good!). Is very good with his sword and can do basic melee attacks
Family: he has a beautiful wife and a mother and father who live in a pleasant village
History: was in an army thats about it really!
Anything Else:his 10 year old son has an ability for magical spells.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:44 pm 
Would it be possible for you to Describe the Black magic He uses.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:58 pm 
The king of kings

ermmm he can use it to make people die instantly i.e. evil people
he can turn animals to go wild on his opponents
i.e. a venomous snake
he uses it to change peoples actions
i.e. if someone is about to strike @ him he can do a hand signal and say some random latin and he will stop.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 5:33 pm 
Master of the Elements

Ok, first problem.

1.) I don't like the idea of control over Life and Death. ((Your Instant Death))
2.)Changing people's actions and Stopping an action are two differnet things. I will allow Stopping, but it has to be momentarily, like, for a second.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:28 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Name: Sayn <pronounced sane>

Speicies: Human <with a draconic bloodline>

Mature adult at age: ??

Apperence: Sayn has light-turquoise eyes, with whitish-silver hair. As a spellcaster of considerable wisdom, he generally wears a worn black cloak. His face is wrinkled with age and keeps a trimmed Greyish-black beard, with a curved scar streatching along his right eyebrow from his brow to his right temple.

Personallity: Calm and Preserved. He keeps his opinion to himself until he sees fit to intervine.

Abilities: Magic and Enchantment of objects are his expertise. Genrally he uses the basic elements, most specificly fire or lightning.

Family: Unknown (He was an orphan)

History: As a spellcaster his magic is mainly procured from his Draconic Heritage. His past is shrouded in mystery, as he was orphaned at an early age, and since taken from the orphanage(at the age of twelve) to go to an Acadamy(a place where they train those few humans with the Gift of Magic). Since then he has become an expert in the field of magic, and makes his living as a hired guard for various traveling merchants(it costs extra for magic users :wink: ). He wishes to seek out his family, and seek the keys to his existance, but the answers have evaded him so far...

Anything Else: His Crossbow Pistol and Enchanted Staff(enfused with Dragon Blood) are his prized possesions and he never leaves them behind. His crossbow pistol has a squigly line shape including the handle but not including the bow itself. It is in good condition despite it's age and if it had any carvings they have long since worn off. And his Enchanted Staff is stained dark with age and has Draconic Runes engraved in it's red oak exterior, and is topped with a crystal prism that contains the Essence of Lightning, a source of power if he should become fatigued.

Last edited by Jishdefish on Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:34 am 
Youthful Werewolf

Name:Mia sorrentino
Species:Werewolf human hibrid( Look at avatar!)
Evil/Good :Used to be under an evil spell, thinks she still is with her being a werewolf wants to no longer be one she changes her mind later
Mature adult at age:13( Early age because of the horrors in her past)
Appearance: Look ta avatar
Personality: She is a technical badass, she is very hard to handle. She has one love in her life and that is her boyfriend who was killed bac in her home town which was destroyed by humans to which she has a deep rooted hate for now and forever.
Abilities:
Change- She is able to change into a wolf at any time of the day( Hints hybrid). Though she may be able to change any ime on the full moon her changes are uncontrolable and she loses her mind to the beast.
Summon- Has the abilitiy to summon the elemental spirits (must make pact with spirit first
Starting summon spirits:
Isis- summon spirit of ice destroys enemy with giant rising stilagtites.
Chickarde- Summon spirit of earth Slams opponent with giant boulders
Okame- summon spirit of fire, roasts opponent with surgeing hellsfire

Mana cannon- Uses the energy of the summon spirits to blast a beam strong enough to destroy the world if she wishes it. One use per day drained after use unable to move.

Family: Destroyed in incident at her village
History: Mia was 13 when her village was destroyed she loved her villag but fought as hard as she could to protect it but in vain
Appearance: ( Clear picture in avatar) she wears a silver bracelet with sapphire wolves. She has the ears and tail of a wolf but the bracelet with its Enchantment hides her tail and ears.

CLICKME!

Last edited by Mia on Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:49 am 
The king of kings

Zoanrevived wrote:
Ok, first problem.

1.) I don't like the idea of control over Life and Death. ((Your Instant Death))
2.)Changing people's actions and Stopping an action are two differnet things. I will allow Stopping, but it has to be momentarily, like, for a second.

ok ill go with whatever you said :lol:

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:13 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Hey how many characters you aiming for Zoan?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:59 pm 
The king of kings

i dont know but another forum that i rarely go on is a place i use to recruit people to come here and rp! :lol:

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:26 pm 
Master Old Dragon

And the one used to this format cracks her knuckles and...Begins.

Name: Ilelan the White

Species: Phase Dragon (first Phase)

Evil/Good: Good (neutral to chaotic)

Age: 5000 years (actually extremely young for one of her species.)

Mature Adult at Age: 5000 years

Appearance: She is roughly the size of a large Shire horse. Her scales are rounded diamond shapes, and are multifaceted each one a different shade of cream, white, off-white, ivory, and irridescent colors, and her spikes, horns, teeth and claws are smooth and pointed and razor sharp, ivory colored; her mane is made up of smooth long shafted ivory and cream colored quills, like a porcupine. Her body is relatively lean and narrow compared to most western dragon types, and she almost has a touch of the oriental about her face and eyes. Her tail is about twice her length and ends in a tail spade armed with nasty poisonous and hooked barbs. Her legs are long and her wings are very large, as little magic goes into flight. The wings have five digits, and there is a long wrist spike. The wing membranes are a pale, nearly translucent white. Her chest is broad and deep, and her neck long and graceful. Her head is long jawed and narrow as well, and she is very beautiful. Her eyes are large predatory orbs, ever watchful and keen. They are a clear, colorless color, with pupils that can change shape and orientation (vertical slits, horizontal slits, and round pupils).

Personality: Cold and calculating, but not disposed to starting fights, unless she is severely provoked, in which case she does not cool down until her temper is spent, usually leaving massive damage in her wake. She can be friendly, too, but is very distrustful of strangers. She lacks fear.

Abilities: As such a young dragon, her abilities are few and simple:

Breath: Her breath weapons are fire and a special nepalm like substance that burns longer than the flame. The fire is a blazing white, and the nepalm stuff a bluish white. The flames can be put out, but the nepalm cannot; it has to burn out slowly, or it just keeps spreading.

Poison: The barb on her tail is like a scorpians stinger, hollow and dangerous as a hypodermic needle. The poison causes quick paralysis, which can either be temporary or fatal, depending upon the dose. Her saliva also contains this venom, except a bite from her is extremely painful and prone to severe infection, usually resulting in death simply from bacterial growth and gangreene.

Flight: She is a fast and effiecient flier, can reach dives up to seventy miles an hour, and can carry objects weighing equal to herself. She is also expert at aerial combat.

Senses: Sight is keen to the point of seeing miles away in open country, and can see the entire spectrum, a rare gift in one so young. The eyes can also shift their focus points, to allow close up seeing as well. Hearing allows her to hear small movements miles away as well. She can scent about three times better than a blood hound. Taste has dimished somewhat since her transformation. Touch sensory is fine tuned to small vibrations, like a rodents heart beat, and the pulse of blood through it's veins.

Family: She is the last daughter of Lilioukalani of Light (those of you who remember, would know Lilioukalani the White or Blue, depending upon if you were reading The Tales of the Blood Arch on the old board.) Her father is Meldor BoneCrusher, and she has countless siblings, though she knows them not. She has no personal attachments but her long ago teachers and friends, a werewolf named Siltharyn Lithnotain, a mri named Liath, a white cheetah named Bast, a human named Bren, a baungallo named Blitz and many others. She is physically able to mate and produce fertile eggs, but she is not ready to look for a mate.

History: After her father was killed, her mother took her, still unhatched and developing in the egg, to the forest that she had long ago lived in for awhile. She hatched there, and lived a long 5000 years in human form, the first stage of Phase Dragon 'infancy', though by the time she Phased she still resembled a young woman of about twenty or so. The metamorphosis required her to absorb the human form and take on a dragon form, and after she did that, after many weeks of pain and howling attacks that left the forest dwellers quaking in fear, she left, and traveled long and hard, moving by night, searching for a new home.

Anything Else: Yet to come.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:21 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

Ahh a dragon..... No matter..... unless this is a battle RP....

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:25 am 
Master Old Dragon

Oh, she does more than battle...but she can kick butt, so don't think any advantage can be taken of her.

Offline Profile