Location: in my house on the internet.....what a useless question
ohhhhhh ok i just want to start this rp!!!! :lol:

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:30 pm 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
do u need more setail on mine?

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:35 am 
Master Old Dragon

Quote:
I would just like to make a comment for those posting one liners in their character descriptions: the entire idea of the format is to give as much detail as possible, for the benefit of others and even yourself.

It could use expansion, in my opinion. Just follow along in what I said to the others. It's all basically the same.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:22 pm 
Master of the Elements

@ John:

Yeah, a 13-year old is ok. And once I can get the time to get Zoan's profile done, and posted, we will start.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:37 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

Yes!

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:39 pm 

Name: Jadrian Lighthand

Species: Human

Evil/Good (or other orientation; mostly optional): Good

Mature Adult at Age: 20

Appearance: tanned, wearing long robes, and his hands have a light glow most of the time, a bastard sword hangs off his belt, and a silver helm balances on his head. It looks like it has a royal coat of arms on it.

Personality: Light-hearted and laughing 90% of the time, serious the other 5%.

Abilities: Healing, Resurrection, Dash, and can pick locks fairly well.

Family: who knows? YOU DON'T

History: who knows? YOU DON'T (if he wants you to know, he'll tell you.

Anything Else:Do not, not! mention families...he'll attack you...

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:09 am 
Master Old Dragon

Zoan- Did you get my bit about my character? She's mine. So was the mother.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Yea
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:47 pm 
Yeah, I saw that. It's alright then.

Here's Zoan's, but it's not finished quite yet

Name: Zoan Necro

Species: Elemus (Personal Race)

Mature Adult at Age: 16

Appearance: 6 foot 5, Jet Black hair that is back in a pony tail, reaching down to his mid-back. Caucasian colored skin, Completely white eyes, no Iris's or pupils. Wear's a Trench coat over a black muscle shirt and baggy black silk-like pants. Katana on his waist, Large Single Sided Broadsword on his back, Masumane in his hand. He also has 3 1-foot long claws on his hand.

Personality: Zoan is a quiet one. Through a rough life, he's come to be one to depend only on himself. When he connects with someone though, he trusts them greatly, and can begin to laugh with them. Until that point though, Zoan may seem cold and un-caring.

Abilities: ((Here's what's going to take the longest time...))

Ultimo Form [TRANSFORMATION]: Zoan's body becomes ingulfed in a red Aura, and his muscle mass increases. His hair seems to float as well. Those are the physical differences. His Strength though, increases 50 Fold, and his speed 40 times normal, at max level.

Zoan/Enrixes Form [TRANSFORMATION]: Being the Ressurrection of an Ancient God, and gaining all 3 Relics, Zoan has gained the ability to become Enrixes at any time. During this Transformation, his hair becomes a platinum color, His eyes going blue, a White Aura surrounds him. The Ground around him begins to fissure. In this form, Althought his muscle mass did not increase, his strength is 75 times as much, and his speed 100 times, at max.

Edge of Energy [energy]: The tips of whatever weapons Zoan has in his hands, claws or swords, glow a bright white. when he slashes the weapon in any direction, a beam emerges, that from the tip of the weapons expands to the desired size, obliterating anything in it's path. The current max size is 600 feet in diameter.

Ball of energy [energy]: The same effect as Edge of energy, only the energy in creating the blast is focused in the palm of Zoan's hand instead of the tip of his weapon.

Edge of Death [energy]: Zoan needs to be within grabbing distance of his enemy for this one. His finger tips touch his opponent, and the enemy is frozen stiff. With a quick thought, Zoan's tips turn crimson red, and small beams of energy start coming from his fingers through the other person's body. The drawback to this ability is that as much damage as Zoan does to the opponent, the same amount is done to Zoan in return. This is a suicidal type technique.

Fotou Slash [energy]: Much like the Edge of Energy, only, not as powerful, and it is limited to just a line of energy, instead of a beam.

Murson-Karez Frenzy [physical]: Zoan's speed increases dramatically for a few seconds, as he dashes up to his oppenent, making a quick slash, stops alittle way behind his opponent, turning around, and striking again. He does this several times, until it appears that he is just running in an oval around his opponent. This continues, until he feels like quiting.

ELEMENTALS:

((Get to this later))

Family: None

History: I'm not doing this, I repeat, NOT DOING THIS SECTION! ((Would be too long))

Anything Else: Told you he's a powerhouse.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:15 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
CCCcccccoooooooolllllllll...........

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:38 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

Can we wait a min ill have to get another avatar to show you what mia looks like....and i will be finished by sunday so it wont take long sorry for the inconvience if you allow it zoan...

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:33 pm 
The king of kings

when are we gonna start this darn rp?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 2:38 pm 
Cyberspace Addict

Hey
This is my first character so please tell me if theres anything wrong with it!

Name: Daghran

Species: Dwarf

Mature Adult at Age: 50

Appearance: 4`6", Grey eyes, brown hair, arms about 6" across (very strong), Teeth off-white ivory colour, hair tied into a ponytail that falls just past his shoulders,tanned skin, nose has been broken twice, slightly over wieght (even for a dwarf!), wears a leather jacket and ripped hide 3/4 length trousers, bare-footed and has very hard soles on his feet. Carries a large two headed axe on his back and a knife at his side.

Personality: Has a tendency to drink to much if allowed to, is quick with a joke and has the ability to make people laugh. Longish temper but if he loses it he goes completely mad.

Abilities:
Very strong: can smash open doors with relative ease and can break many barriers

Limited earth magic: has limited control over rocks and so can cause them to move and if he really exerts himself even shapeshift.

Axe master: Is extremely skilled with his axe despite it wieghing about 2 stone he wields it quickly and to great effect

Family: He never discusses his family with anyone unless they gain his complete trust.

History: When he was young his family and the entire group he was living with was scattered out of their cave system by huge wolves and scattered around the surrounding area. He was never reunited with them and now travels from tavern to tavern in search of a better drink1

Anything Else: Because of his history he hates wolves and most dogs

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:39 pm 
The king of kings

i see nothing wrong with it!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:34 am 
Cyberspace Addict

yay lol :lol:

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:50 pm 
Master of the Elements

Ok, I needed to repost this... And I think that's it.

Name: Zoan Necro

Species: Elemus (Personal Race)

Mature Adult at Age: 16

Appearance: 6 foot 5, Jet Black hair that is back in a pony tail, reaching down to his mid-back. Caucasian colored skin, Completely white eyes, no Iris's or pupils. Wear's a Trench coat over a black muscle shirt and baggy black silk-like pants. Katana on his waist, Large Single Sided Broadsword on his back, Masumane in his hand. He also has 3 1-foot long claws on his hand.

Personality: Zoan is a quiet one. Through a rough life, he's come to be one to depend only on himself. When he connects with someone though, he trusts them greatly, and can begin to laugh with them. Until that point though, Zoan may seem cold and un-caring.

Abilities: ((Here's what's going to take the longest time...))

Ultimo Form [TRANSFORMATION]: Zoan's body becomes ingulfed in a red Aura, and his muscle mass increases. His hair seems to float as well. Those are the physical differences. His Strength though, increases 50 Fold, and his speed 40 times normal, at max level.

Zoan/Enrixes Form [TRANSFORMATION]: Being the Ressurrection of an Ancient God, and gaining all 3 Relics, Zoan has gained the ability to become Enrixes at any time. During this Transformation, his hair becomes a platinum color, His eyes going blue, a White Aura surrounds him. The Ground around him begins to fissure. In this form, Althought his muscle mass did not increase, his strength is 75 times as much, and his speed 100 times, at max.

Edge of Energy [energy]: The tips of whatever weapons Zoan has in his hands, claws or swords, glow a bright white. when he slashes the weapon in any direction, a beam emerges, that from the tip of the weapons expands to the desired size, obliterating anything in it's path. The current max size is 600 feet in diameter.

Ball of energy [energy]: The same effect as Edge of energy, only the energy in creating the blast is focused in the palm of Zoan's hand instead of the tip of his weapon.

Edge of Death [energy]: Zoan needs to be within grabbing distance of his enemy for this one. His finger tips touch his opponent, and the enemy is frozen stiff. With a quick thought, Zoan's tips turn crimson red, and small beams of energy start coming from his fingers through the other person's body. The drawback to this ability is that as much damage as Zoan does to the opponent, the same amount is done to Zoan in return. This is a suicidal type technique.

Fotou Slash [energy]: Much like the Edge of Energy, only, not as powerful, and it is limited to just a line of energy, instead of a beam.

Murson-Karez Frenzy [physical]: Zoan's speed increases dramatically for a few seconds, as he dashes up to his oppenent, making a quick slash, stops alittle way behind his opponent, turning around, and striking again. He does this several times, until it appears that he is just running in an oval around his opponent. This continues, until he feels like quiting.

ELEMENTALS:

Each Element has 2 Forms with Zoan's Engulf Technique.

List of elements:
Fire
Water
Wind
Ice
Earth
Thunder
Lightning
Gravity
Pyro
Umi
Ultimate
Demo
Unknown
Fog

Engulf: With a thought of the mind, Zoan's body Changes into the element he chooses. He becomes either the Body Form or the Physical Form of the element.

Physical Form: His body becomes the actually element, if he chooses Fire, his body becomes a burning inferno, water, a puddle, etc.

Body Form: His body remains intact, but is surrounded in the Element. ((I.E. Earth-His body becomes covered in hard Rock, dirt, etc, making a protective Barrier.)) Each form has it's own strength's and weaknesses.

Ele-Blade: Zoan chooses 1 claw or 1 weapon, and it gains the chosen Element Attribute. He can choose 1 element for each claw, same or different.

Elemental Control: He can manifest at will any element, he can control and bend it to his will as well.

Family: None

History: I'm not doing this, I repeat, NOT DOING THIS SECTION! ((Would be too long))

Anything Else: Told you he's a powerhouse.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:19 pm 
The king of kings

Yay lets start!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:21 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

here it is remade mias profile

Name:Mia sorrentino
Species:Werewolf human hibrid( Look at avatar!)
Evil/Good :Used to be under an evil spell, thinks she still is with her being a werewolf wants to no longer be one she changes her mind later
Mature adult at age:13( Early age because of the horrors in her past)
Weapons:Turluni (AKA the sword of holy ice Mia's primary weapon)

Appearance: Mia is the perfect picture of beauty from her ruby red lips to her raven black hair , to her perfestly shaped body to her beautiful hazel eyes, she the pure picture of sexuality

Personality: She is a technical badass, she is very hard to handle. She has one love in her life and that is her boyfriend who was killed bac in her home town which was destroyed by humans to which she has a deep rooted hate for now and forever.
Abilities:
Change- She is able to change into a wolf at any time of the day( Hints hybrid). Though she may be able to change any ime on the full moon her changes are uncontrolable and she loses her mind to the beast.
Summon- Has the abilitiy to summon the elemental spirits (must make pact with spirit first
Starting summon spirits:
Isis- summon spirit of ice destroys enemy with giant rising stilagtites.
Chickarde- Summon spirit of earth Slams opponent with giant boulders
Okame- summon spirit of fire, roasts opponent with surgeing hellsfire

Mana cannon- Uses the energy of the summon spirits to blast a beam strong enough to destroy her worst foe, though she needs help with teh summoning. One use per day drained after use unable to move.

Family: Destroyed in incident at her village
History: Mia was 13 when her village was destroyed she loved her villag but fought as hard as she could to protect it but in vain
Appearance Cont.: she wears a silver bracelet with sapphire wolves. She has the ears and tail of a wolf but the bracelet with its Enchantment hides her tail and ears.

CLICKME!

Last edited by Mia on Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:53 pm 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
here redid some of mine too

Name: Mary Ann
Species: Water Fairy
evil/good:Good
Mature Adult at:250(35)
Appearance: silver hair, transparent dragonfly type wings, 5' 4" 'ish
Personality:kind, abit naive but still knos wuts going on around her, sharp tongued at times, free spirited
Abilities:can control water
Family:high-classed, would be same as a duke(but fairies dont have dukes so just a reference thing)
History:never really knew family, was kidnapped at young age brought up as a daughter of a poor family in outskirts of the fairy realm(safety from humans that wish harm to them)has had much contact with humans even though the fairies who raised her didnt agree with it(and didnt kno) ....not really anything else important
Anything else:not really except that there r times when she can be a bit random a talk in another tongue( :D ) and she carries a knife and blow darts w/poison

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:05 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Jishdefish wrote:
Name: Sayn <pronounced sane>

Speicies: Human <with a draconic bloodline>

Mature adult at age: ??

Apperence: Sayn has light-turquoise eyes, with whitish-silver hair. As a spellcaster of considerable wisdom, he generally wears a worn black cloak. His face is wrinkled with age and keeps a trimmed Greyish-black beard, with a curved scar streatching along his right eyebrow from his brow to his right temple.

Personallity: Calm and Preserved. He keeps his opinion to himself until he sees fit to intervine.

Abilities: Magic and Enchantment of objects are his expertise. Genrally he uses the basic elements, most specificly fire or lightning.

Family: Unknown (He was an orphan)

History: As a spellcaster his magic is mainly procured from his Draconic Heritage. His past is shrouded in mystery, as he was orphaned at an early age, and since taken from the orphanage(at the age of twelve) to go to an Acadamy(a place where they train those few humans with the Gift of Magic). Since then he has become an expert in the field of magic, and makes his living as a hired guard for various traveling merchants(it costs extra for magic users :wink: ). He wishes to seek out his family, and seek the keys to his existance, but the answers have evaded him so far...

Anything Else: His Crossbow Pistol and Enchanted Staff(enfused with Dragon Blood) are his prized possesions and he never leaves them behind. His crossbow pistol has a squigly line shape including the handle but not including the bow itself. It is in good condition despite it's age and if it had any carvings they have long since worn off. And his Enchanted Staff is stained dark with age and has Draconic Runes engraved in it's red oak exterior, and is topped with a crystal prism that contains the Essence of Lightning, a source of power if he should become fatigued.

I have reposted mine to follow-suit....

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:23 am 
The king of kings

i have left thr rp since no-one has started it yet :P

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:32 am 
Master Old Dragon

Impatient little snip, aren't you?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:33 am 
hey, sorry that it's taking so long for me to get this story up and running, RL is getting busy, just that time of the year. Well, anyways, I'll work my butt off and get up a Story-line for you guys.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:13 pm 

Jake? impatient? never. Hey, Jake, remember 'THe Filthy Farmer'? that was ridiculous.

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 4:52 pm 
The king of kings

ok that was random!^_^ :lol: :P

Offline Profile