Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:01 am

Post subject: OCC: Elements-CLOSED: DO NOT POST!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 10:49 am 
The Forestmaster

Thank you for your horrible replies and bad day to you too.

Last edited by Aspaheir on Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:22 am 
Master Old Dragon

Aspaheir, this is the last time I'm going to warn you. Stop making excess threads and posting nonesense, you are cluttering up the forums.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: no
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:13 pm 
The Forestmaster

that isnt nonsense its for recruiting people to my thraed now .

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:53 pm 
Master Old Dragon

You can recruit people in your primary OOC thread, you do not need 7 threads for one storyline. Please do not make anymore and do not write nonesense in other people's threads. I would also appreciate it if you would follow my instructions in OOC: Elements. Thank you.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 2:14 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

You know what serenity you need to just shut that hole in your face for once. You are a petty child that can only dream of being really powerful person on this board. You have been nothing but a cowardly bully and you boss people around and until now that hasn't change but NOW I am here and I won't take it from you. I am not going to yell but to Aspaheir and me this thread is not nonsense. You have made this board a living hell and it is that which will makeyou fall off of your little miss high and mighty pedestal. You are nothing but a pain in everyones side and if it won't stop I will go to tempest and if you don't think I will try me. I dare you. SO EITHER you stop or I will make sure your life on this board is a living hell. YOu are the biggest pain in my butt that I have every talk to and you my friend as I said before you are just a petty, ignorant, pompas child that thinks she know the world and that you are the be all and end all and I hate to tell ya Darlin but YOU'RE NOT!!!!If you want to talk to me in person then you can IM me at mariksbabe90 or email me at mariksgirl@msn.com. Thx Have a misrible day. :evil:

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:32 pm 
Tightwad

oh boy, you just yelled at out impromptu moderator, she just graduated from college, AND she has a frightening logic to whatever she posts. Beware her stick. She is also the best RPer I can see on this board, and you really shouldn't have ressurected an old thread!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:05 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

NO THE BEST RPER IS EXANDEROUS, FYRE,AND DRAGYNESS WHICH MEANS SHE IS NOT THE BEST RP'ER!!!! WE HAVE FAR BETTER ONES THEN HER. I am not one of her stopid little drones that will bow down to her and yes I have alot of spunk and yes I have the balls to say to her for once "hey you are wrong" because she is. She my think it is nonsense but it is not. Before my account was deleted because my comp crashed and I became an inactive member on the board. I had hoped that I could join elements because it not only looked really cool to me but had a cool plot and everything.On the old board I hated her and she got me so mad now that I will do anything to keep her down. That is why I will keep acting out against her. I will fight her to the end and I will not leave until she has been taken down a notch or two becuase on the old I was a really high up dragon so she can't boss me around and keep me down. You can kick me off but you know what at least I can say I stood up to her. You want to talk to me in person IM me or Email me.

Last edited by #1hellmaster on Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 3:28 pm 
Neophyte Hatchling
Neophyte Hatchling

Serenity, i dont hate you or anything but when I think about the things Hellmaster is saying they are somewhat true. I dont know if your trying to be "mean" or not but a lot of the time it seems like you are...the way you act most likely, it seems to get on my nervs. I dont want to be banned from this site so im not going to say anything to bad but I think it may be time to elect some new mods. So Tempest, when you read this, I want you to think about that and if you feel contempt towards me or hellmaster think of it this way; he was brave enough to put something up and just say what was on his mind, the point is to make the site better and if no one is willing to say anything for fear of geting in trouble, then I dont see how anything can change.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:32 pm 
Tightwad

What part of IMPROMPTU don't you people understand?! we don't elect mods, they are viewed as such. They have the powers to act like one and rebuff, but YOU two are NOT mods! :evil: [/i]

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:30 pm 
Site Admin

All of you realize that this thread date back from two months ago? Well, that called thread necromancing. Fancy word to tell you that you may found that Serenity isn't going to have internet for quite a time, so she is unlikely to see or read your posts before several weeks and in my opinion, this make the whole thing pretty much useless when someone isn't even here to read what you're saying.

But to recap:

1- Aspaheir wasn't asked to stop posting, he wasn't asked to close his thread... he was asked to keep a single active thread in the OOC forum for each active storyline he manages (or planning to) in the Role Playing forum. This rule applies to everyone and this is what Serenity pointed out.

2- The point of this forum is doing Role Playing which is a game where one is playing a role other than yourself in a fictional world. Got that? Good, because the Role Playing section is like the artistic forum, everyone have his/her style and not everyone like everyone else's style and are as well versed in the English language or in the creativity domain or even having the same purpose for doing Role Playing. There is two kind of Role Playing I can think of, both are perfectly acceptable: from one side, the main purpose of playing a game is to have fun, from the other the main purpose is to write an interactive book (everyone probably has different views about what qualify as what and there is probably many styles between these two extremes). However, no one is forcing anyone else to speak to anyone you don't like, or participating in any of their threads. You can even set your own rules for your storyline and if other people want to participate in it then no one is going to prevent you from making any kind of stories you want... no matter how weird, serious, wacky, fantasist, dark, you-name-it.

3- Serenity isn't a Moderator, you can read this thread and it should clear up a lot of questions about the current Moderators and Site Admin.

So before I have to publicly warn some persons whose manner toward other members are aggressive and unhelpful, people should respect each other's opinions, no matter what the opinions. As such, when she or anyone else says that you shouldn't do something then ponder it carefully before jumping on their throat. If you still disagree with that person, then challenge his/her point of view, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully. This way, it will greatly help others to take your grievance seriously and it will make my job much easier to find a middle ground.

Also, to everyone: people do not get angry and rarely verbally poke someone else in the eye for no reason. This work both way for #1hellmaster and Serenity. Now if we all try to cut each other some slack, we may all be better off.

Lastly, if anyone of you still want to flame each other, do it somewhere else than here.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:12 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Alright I am going to apologize because we have reached an agreement that Serenitywill be less harsh on the newbee's and I am sorry that I was so drastic in what I said but I don't like to be pushed around by some. SO I am sorry for what I said but I will not take her pushing me and being nasty to me. Thx you and sorry again serenity

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:46 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

No, thank you for making the past few days funny. believe me I've been there and done this with Serenity in the past and it doesn't make an iota of difference. some people will just not change. but the real winners are those who learn to accept this and live with it.

now I'm not saying I agree with much of what Serenity does because I don't, however I don't tend to voice my opinions so much as they rarely cause an effect. I mean who can respect someone who is miles away behind a computer screen?

Offline Profile