Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 6:34 pm

Post subject: Til Eternity
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:32 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

ok, guys! I know I haven't been up here in God only knows how long, but I'm back now! My semester from Hades is over, along with that horrible Honors class I had. And I have less classes this semester, meaning, I'll have more time for being up here! That said, I have a new RP!!! HOWEVER, I must stress that due to the nature and plot plans I have for this thred only those from the old board who are left here or who are familiar with the old threads are going to be allowed to join (however, Chalgrish and Swtitchblade, you may apply if you so wish). And when I make that stipulation, I mean people like Ex, Fyre, Angel, etc. I'm sorry to make such a stipulation, but I have a very clear idea for what I'm looking for for this thread.

That said, allow me to give ya'll the basic plot. In a nutshell, this will be a sci-fi, fantasy work of sorts involving all the great legends from our respective story universes. Essentially, the plot centers around a mysterious figure who has been showing up in various places throughout our universe and hunting the great legends of the time. Everyone who comes across him has been found dead, barely alive, or has gone missing. No one knows what his reasons are, but it is clear that he intends to wipe out every great figure that is left in this late age of the universe. Already such entities as Abyss of the Dragyn clan, Lilana of the Drow of planet Miuse and even Oran of the Swan clan of Earth have been found dead or missing.

Malachi, head of the Powers That Be, and essentially Ward of the Almighty, has called a meeting of those left to figure out what this figure's motives may be and what can be done to stop him before things get too far out of control. However, things have gone awry, as you will see in the first post of the thread. Those who Malachi has summoned are among the last remaining "protectors" of the races of the universe that remain in the wake of the chaos and destruction the figure has left.

Each person summoned recieved a message from Malachi requesting their immediete presence at the Palais Illuminatine, the residence of the Powers that Be. Will you answer his call for aid and stop this madness?

To start, I'll give Malachi's info^_^ l

Name: Malachi Nae-Anumine
Age: Unknown, but he appears to be no more than 18 at oldest
Height: 5'8"-5'11"
Weight" unknown
Hair: White and rather short with bangs that frame his boyish face
Eyes: Indigo in color (a purplish-blue) and slit like a cat's
Build: Slim and lithe, definitely built more for agility than power, though his young form deceptively houses a surprising amount of power.
Clothing: Typically wears a sleevless shirt that buttons down teh front (kinda think sleeveless Jack Sparrow, pirate shirt), Long brown or black trousers, knee-high boots (look a lot like combat boots or riding boots), a silver chain with a pendent in the shape of the seal of the Powers and the Almighty, silver arm bands, a silver bracelet on each arms that attaches via a chain to a ring on each ring finger, and an earring in his left ear (yes, he wears a lot of jewelry, lol).

Weapons/Fighting:
Pref. Weapon: The Celestial Shard- a sword made much like a scimitar or Saracen sword (for those of who have seen it, it's like Azeem's sword in Robin Hood Prince of Thieves), the legendary sword made for him with the remnants of the universe's brightest star and blessed by the Almighty.
Style: Eh, a little more defensive than offensive... until you tick him off, lol.

Personality: Malachi is typically a very friendly, caring person. Usually very carefree and even a little spacey, it's difficult for even the most stoic, serious general to be uncomfortable around him. Fortunately, despite this friendly disposition, he does know when to be serious and get things together, as this story will prove. Even in the face of such a horrendous adversary, he still holds the opinion that people are inherently good and acts accordingly. In a situation like this one, one will see his serious side a little more, though it can be guaranteed that he'll try to lighten it in some way, shape or form. And his loyalty is unfailing, and so those who answer his call for help will gain a permanent ally.

That's all there is for now! go ahead and post your characters, questions, concerns, etc. and I'll take a gander at them!

They're quite aware of what they're going through"
--- David Bowie

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:50 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

who to use, who to use....Travis or Eron....? hmmmm, maybe Travis can be someone who has gone missing and Eron can be representative of the Swan Clan or the Worans. before I make the post though, draggy who would work better in you scheme of things?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:31 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

either one, actually. The thing with Travis missing and Eron being your main guy would work alright, if that's what you want to do

--- David Bowie

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:03 am 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Hey, would Corana be alright for this one, or do you want me to use Rayanna or one of the others?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:36 am 
Knowledgeable Dragon

*grins* I was hoping you'd want to join this one, Consti! Either Corana or Consti would be perfect. Whoever is the better known, I suppose. Or whomever you want to develop better, bring out more, etc.

--- David Bowie

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:44 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Thanks for the invite Draggy. Now I just need to decide who I want to use.

Switch or the brother sister pair of Cinde and Stephen? Hmmmm.... decisions, decisions....

I'll pull up their respective character sheets and post the one I'll use soon.

Welcome back Draggy.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:24 am 
Anceint Member Guy

*cracks knuckles* I am assuming you want Ifrit in this? If so lets do the rap sheet.

Name: Ifirt
Position: Gaurdian of Races
Height: 6 foot
Weight: 180 lbs
Eyes: Silver , crimson red when angered or desperate
Hair: Long flowing silver. about mid back in length. Two strands fall infront of his face
Weapons: He carries two broad sword on him, each one used with one hand due to his superior strength. They fuse to form one long, powerful katana
Fighting style: He has his own style based on quick random, and powerful strikes aimed at each of the bodies weak points, as well as incapacitating the central nervous system. Only fatal if he wishes it to be.
Clothing: Upon his shoulders rest old styl armour, with a slightly gothic touch, as small spikes come from them. From these shoulder armaments come a long flowing crimson/blood red cape. His shirt underneath is black, and his pants are cargo style black as well. He usually has his hair tyed back with a black ribbon, and wears a ankh around his neck to represent the life of all races, the one thing that truly rests in his hands. He wears gauntlets made of a unkown silverish metal, that helps him channel his energy, as well as a pair of hard black leather combat like boots. All in all the look fits but gives him a fearsome appearence, if you dont know any better.
Personality: Calm and rational, his expertise lays in logic, and tactical planning. He is probably the most intelligent of the gaurdians but that isnt known for sure. He never rushes in head first unless enraged or desperate, and almost always has a plan B, C, and even D.
Abilities:
Crimson Tornado: A powerful attack in which he summons up his strength and releases his power in a tornado of energy that tears apart anything in its path. This drains him severly, but when the move is done the powe returns to him.

Transformation: When he becomes angered this is unlocked within him. His rage builds until it manifests in a painful shape shift. His tetth become enlongated, his finger nails growing into 6 inch claws, as his face contorts into that of a long forgotten best. Elongated snout, dialated eyes, and blood red fur all around his physical form show this transformation has been done. Only the first stage has ever been seen.

Dance, Dance, Die: He literally engages in a dance of sword play until he channels energy through his weapons and sends an enormous shockwave through them in the form of blades of energy, that slice and dice like mad.

Acrobatics: His dexterity, speed, and strength are only matched and beated by exanderous and his higher ups, he can pull off acrobatic and flexability feats one of his size and build should never be able to do, ever.

(I forgot all what I had on ezboard before the crash so bare with me. More will be aded as I remember them. Also keep in mind energy manipulation, and such are his key strengths, as well as amazingly high speed. Faster then light is the only way to describe it. )

History: A long time ago infact eons ago his village was attacked and destroyed by unknown assailants, and his wife to be killed, on the day before their wedding. Saddened, and enraged he and his closest friends took on the killers, and at the end of the quest he learned he had been hand picked to be the gaurdian of races because of his kind, thoughtful nature. However the stipulation was that he had to loose something very close to him to gain power beyond his wildest dreams. Agreeing, as his friends lost their lives he became who he is today. Deciding that, enough death had come he let the killers live till years later.

Catching them hunting one of his most prized races, he wiped them out in one foul swoop, his patience finally running out. Then he moved on to his task and watched all he could. Aiding in many wars to save his new friends, and his precious races, he became a legend, that only appeared in the direst of circumstances. He befreinded Exanderous his most powerful ally yet, and they would remain friends through and through till the very end, which hasnt come yet.

Hiding away in the darkest recesses of the universe because of a great failure the universe became slight unbalanced as more and more races became extinct. Soon word of this reached him, as well as the word of a new threat and a message from Malachi. Upon receiving this message he headed off to his aid at once.

(That should do for now)

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:37 am 

Name: Sian O'neil
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 10stn
hair:Blonde
Eyes: blue
Build: Slim, but toned.
Clothing: Her hair is held back in a ponytail tied with a blue ribbon. she has a short leather skirt and knee high boots, she wears a cream coloured top, on top of which is a blue fitted jacket which sleeves flar out a little. around her waist is a belt with a pouch of magick dust on one side and a small dagger on the other with an ivory handle.

Weapons/Fighting:
Pref. Weapon: she has a short sword and buckler.

Personality: Sian is a trained to be elite with the bow and arrow and as such can seem hard, but she does have a soft side to her. she is the leader of the Order Of The Woodland. a peacekeeping force founded by Shardel and whose hero is Travis the heir to the lords throne.

Backstory: Travis has gone missing. attempts to call him up have failed and without his support the Order is starting to fray at the edges. the weapons masters and the life energy users are threatening to split apart and form to factions seperate from one another. as the leader of both, and a graduate from the weaponary school, Sian is keen to find Travis and find out what's going on. So she has responded to the call from Malachi to figure out what to do. as the leader of the largest force in the land she is keen to be involved even if she is no more than a skilled markswoman.

Last edited by Fyre on Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:25 am 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Approved and approved! ^^ We should be starting a few days, hopefully, so keep an eye out!

--- David Bowie

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:32 am 
Tightwad

My only regret is that I have not made more characters....

Name: Chalgrish
Race: half elf
Class: Arcane Ranger
Element: fire
Alignment: chaotic neutral
Magic Ability: moderate

Physical Attributes

Height: 6' 3"
Weight: 152 lbs
Build: light but muscled
Hair Color/Length/Style: blonde, very long, tied up in a a braid except when using magic.
Eye color: orange

Armor

Head: none
Chest: hard leather chestplate with steel studs
Arms: hard leather bracers that reach up past the elbows and into empty air. these have iron points at the tip
Hands: forged dragon gauntlets (hide something on hand and protects hands)
Waist: cloth belt with a small quiver hanging from the side
Legs: leather chaps with steel studs set in them
Feet: hard leather boots

Weaponry

MAIN:Arcane bow and quiver
Name: e'erflit
Type: Bow and Quiver
Design: has curly ques running all over them, looking like fire on the bow and void on the quiver
Magical Attributes: The quiver can hold a nearly infinate amount of arrows and the bow can not be stolen. the bow is also very very hard to break

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:44 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

I believe I shall use SwitchBlade in this one Dragy, if you don't mind that is.

Name: SwitchBlade
Postion: Guardian of Time
Height: 6'2"
Weight: Unknown
Hair: A salt and pepper mix pulled back into a ponytail.
Eyes: Left eye is a deep azure blue while the right one is a blood red.
Build: Muscular, built more for power than speed, but much more agile than he looks. Out of the left side of his back protrudes a large white feathered wing (much like that of an angel), out of the right side a large bat like wing can be seen (much like that of a demon).
Clothing: Usually wears a waist length black leather jacket with orange and white stripes running down either sleeve over a white dress shirt (like the kind you see at a fancy store), long white cargo pants, black dress shoes with buckles instead of laces, one silver cross necklace and a gold pentagram necklace, then to finish it all off a black fedora and a pair of long narrow sunglasses.

Weapons/Fighting:
Pref. Weapon #1: Azrael- A sword made of the purest steel, forged by celestial blacksmiths with the soul purpose of destroying anything unholy or demonic in nature, several centuries later he trapped the soul of one of his former holy masters into the sword.
Pref. Weapon #2: Bartuc- The exact opposite of Azrael. Forged by the blacksmiths of the Nine Hells and of the blackest steel in the known universe. It's soul purpose is to slay anything holy in nature, again he trapped the soul of one of his former demonic masters into the sword.
These swords are kept in the sleeves of his jacket, for this reason they have the ability to fold out when he draws them, and then fold up when he puts them away.
Style: A fairly balanced mix between offense and defense, all though he leans more towards the offensive side when he fights.

Personality: Not a very caring person, only starts to care when there is a direct threat to him or whatever he's protecting at the time. But if you stick around him long enough and get to know him, then you will have a very loyal and protecting friend when you have earned his trust that is.

History: Before he became the guardian of time, before he was an assasian for first the heavens above then the hells below, he was human, he was mortal. During his time as a human he tried to master as many different fighting styles as he possibly could, and he had acheived that dream. He was nearing the ripe old age of 50, but didn't look a day over 23 due to the decades of training he put himself through. Sometime during his life as a human he had to magical tatoos placed on his body. One is of a black dragon encircling his right arm, the other a white dragon encircling his left. At his comand the two tatoos will come to life and leave his body. They will return to his body when defeated in combat or in one days time to regain their strength.

He used his skills for both good and evil. Then eventually that reputation caught up with him and he was imprisoned by the powers that be, into a life of servitude to them. For nearly three centuries he hunted down and destroyed hundreds of thousands of demons and countless other unholy beings just to satisfy his master, Azrael. Then he encountered a demon by the name of Bartuc who offered him a way out of that servitude and a way to get retribution for what Azrael had done to him. And so the cycle continued for another three or four centuries until he found a way to break free from both of them and make them his slaves for the rest of eterenity.

Many millenia passed until he encountered a rather odd pair, an Archangel by the name of Tyrael and an Archdevil by the name of Errtu. Their goal was to destroy time itself and keep anything from ever being created. So naturally a battle ensued and SwitchBlade was batered and beaten. They turned their backs to him, thinking him truly finished, and enacted the ritual to destroy the timeline. But SwitchBlade cast his own spell on the two while they were most vulnerable, he used his own body as a prison for the two and trapped there very beings inside his own body, to stay there for the rest of time. But because of the two powerful beings entering his body at the same time, it caused his body to change. His eyes changed colors, he sprouted wings, and his teeth became fangs.

During his life he befriended many beings, Exanderous being one.

Hope this will work Dragy, if not let me know I'll change it. But right now, sleep for me...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:14 am 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Alright everyone, took me a few hours, but I found her bio...so here's Consti:

Empress Constitutiona Cordada-Adams

Looks:
Auburn hair
Sapphire eyes
Slightly tanned skin
Looks around age 20

Clothing:
dark blue colonial style clothes
black, knee-high boots
Opal pendent
dark green cloak

Weapons:
Short Swords
AK-47
Whip

Other:
Leader of Balancing Councils
Keeper of the Wheels of Time (in her dimension)
has 6 children, 9 grandchildren, 1 great-grandchild
Grandmother of Corana

Only Malachi and Exx know her real age, and she plans on keeping it that way.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:36 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

APPROVED!! We'll be starting this sometime next week, seeing as I have a trip to New York this week. Also, we'e just waiting for Ex to post his character. And then we'll get going on this!

--- David Bowie

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:22 pm 

Oh my word, everyone is going to New York, three friends of mine are meeting up there (without me *sob sob*)

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:52 pm 
Tightwad

I have to go to talk to my new publisher. I'm thinking that my book got rejected. Time to start again. oh, back to the ooc.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:52 am 
Legendary Warrior

Will it still be possible for me to join? If so here is my charecters description,

Name = Aurora

Age = unknown

Gender = Male

Position = Celestial Warrior

Height = 6'2"

Weight = 190

Eyes = Gold, when angered or in full power they are Metallic Gold

Hair = Gold, very long stops at the middle of his back with some of his hair partly covering his face

Weapons = none, he uses Cosmic Power, a type of energy he developed him self.

Fighting Style = Savage Rush- His attacks are based on unpredictableness
(long word)

Attire = For a being of so much power, he only wears a white shirt with a black jack with the slives cut off, blue jeans (baggy not tight), and some tennis shoes

Abilites = It is impossible to name his abilites because he changes them according to who he is fighting. But here are his favorite ones:

Regeneration- This move explains itself. He can either regenerate himself or his commrades. This also regenerates energy. No energy consumption but it does consume time making him vanerable.

Cosmic Blast- This is when he generates enough power to destroy one planet and unleashes it on his opponet. This move is just for testing his opponet's power. Very little energy consumption.

Cosmic Wave- This is when he clones himself and and does a Cosmic Blast. Suffenciate energy consumption.

Intergalactic Emplosion- This is a finishing move. He uses this when he has injuried his opponet serverly. This move causes the victum to emplode and continue to emplode until Aurora feels as though the victum
is small enough. Large energy consumption, ususaly followed by Regeneration.

Universal Twilight- This is a transformation. His power is increased by 100% and continues to do so. No energy consumption but it does have one problem which Aurora is slowly over coming, he can not hold this form for long and when it goes away, he is very weak. But each time he transforms he is able to hold it a little bit longer. He will overcome this, but not yet.

Supernova- This move is only possible when he is Universal Twilight. When he does this, everything infront of him is completly destroyed. When this move is done, he returns to his normal state and is weak. But of coarse he uses Regeneration when he can stand up.

History = No body really knows what part of the galaxy he comes from, but it is known that he showed up just in time. Before he showed up, the galaxy was under the control of an emperior named Bu'tanwe Si'Lica.
Si'Lica ruled with an iron fist. If you commited any crime, no matter how small, you would be killed. One of his laws was that your shoes must be tied, if they werent, you were killed.

Little did the emprior know, all of his evil deeds were being gathered in a remote part of the galaxy. The end result of this energy collection was called Hellfire. Hellfire was an evil little being killing any and everything. When the emprior fount out what has happened, he traked down and fought the beast fearing that it would soon over throw him. Three days later he came back victorious but little did he know that the beast wasnt dead.

As the beast laid there near death, a local house keeper took the beast in and nurised it back to health, but as a result of the fight the beast had no memories. The house keeper began to teach the beast and soon he lost all of his evil ways. When he was 7, the house keeper gave him a name, and that name was Aurora. She called him that because she always wanted to go to a planet called Earth and see the Northern Aurora.

When Aurora was 16 he hunted the emporior down and killed him. Because he lost his memories, his motivation behind the killing was unknown. When he killed the emporior, he left to train and that is when heard of the meeting of Heros and Legends. And off he went...

To be continued...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:26 am 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Sorry, but I have room, really for only one more person, and I promised Exanderous I'd leave that spot open for him.

--- David Bowie

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:23 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Ok, guys, as soon as Ex gets his bio up here we'll start^__^ In teh meantime, I ahve a couple of updates on this thing:

1.) I have come up with a twist/motive forbthe plot, but that will be revealed in due time.

2.) I'm adding the Power of Fate as a character of mine, though she will only be playing a minor role for much of the story. Or that's what I'm intending. For anyone interested, her bio is as follows^^:

Name: Her real name is the ancient Greek "Syntyche", meaning "common fate" or "destiny", however, very few know this and most refer to her simply as "Fate"
Race: Archaic (something of a mix between humans and elves in my story universe, rather like their ancestor)
Hair: Black, very long
Eyes: FEW have seen them, as she wears a blindfold at all times, but they are black.
Height: 5'8"
Weight:???
Build: Slim, but lithe and elegant
Clothing: Prefers long black gowns, often low-cut, though with a high collar of sorts (rather like a "sorceress" collar), however, she has been known to appear in tight black mini-skirt dresses with knee high boots and fishnet stockings. It all depends on what time and mood she's in, really.

Weaponry/fighting:
Pref. weapon: Mukarama Thema Meskhenet (translation: The "Revered Queen Destiny"), a long, thin scimitar of some black material, inlaid with gold filigree.
Other: a series of poison darts kept on her person until such time as they become necessary.
Magic: VARIOUS spells, etc, among which are "Sands of Time" in which the target essentially ages to a pile of bones in a matter of seconds and others.

Personality/history: Fate is a very cold, almost stoic piece of work. Among the Powers she is the LEAST liked and the most feared, save perhaps Death and Onyx (Power of Darkness). Outwardly, she exudes an almost uncaring attitude and seems to treat everything as business, however, this is due in large part to the job that she has been entrusted with. Being the one who literally writes teh stories of the countless lives of teh universe, she has learned over the years that allowing herself to become emotionally involved or attached to anyone has grave consequences in her profession, and therefore separates herself from others as much as possible. Only three people have truly ever been able to break through her cold outer shell, those being Malachi (whom she considers a good friend, though she'd never admit it), Exanderous, and a man by the name of Zhivko (meaning "living" in Slavic, more will come on him later).

Involvement in this: That will be revealed later ;)

--- David Bowie

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:04 pm 

oooooooooooo exciting!

looking forward to this Draggy, it will be fun to merge all the story archs and universes.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:06 pm 
Tightwad

What is with you and fishnets? ooh.....boy....I get to set up another post about advertising! WHOO!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:17 am 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Draggy and fishnets....you really don't want her to answer that Chalgrish

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:05 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Ok.... after much deliberation I have decided that I'm not going to use Switchblade for this. I would like to retire him, since there's not really anything left I can do with him, but I have a different story lined up for that. So instead I have decided to use the twins of Cinde and Stephen.

Name: Cinde
Height: 5'4"
Weight: unknown
Hair: Shock White kept up in two buns on either side of her head.
Eyes: Deep Azure Blue
Build: Petite

Clothing: A black with white trim knee length dress (think the kind that daughters of royalty might have worn in old Britain), a red hooded cloak that she usually keeps up, black buckle style shoes and a black onyx pendant with 6 diamonds around it in a circle.

Weapon: Silver whip chain with a short dagger on the end made of onyx.
Magic: Various spells, mainly dealing with Fire, Ice, Lightning and Darkness.

Personality/ History: Pending

Name: Stephen
Height: 5’9â€￾
Weight: unknown
Hair: Short raven black kept up in spikes
Eyes: Blood Red
Build: Muscular

Clothing: Usually wears a waist length black leather jacket over a white dress shirt (like the kind you see at a fancy store), long white cargo pants, black dress shoes with buckles instead of laces, then to finish it all off a black fedora and a pair of long narrow sunglasses.

Weapons:
Bloodrazor- His main sword, upon striking an opponent he can command it to draw the blood out of any open wounds.
Shadowblade- His off hand sword, on his command it will send out a bolt of shadow energy at his desired target.
Magic: None

Personality/ History: Pending

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:24 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Approved! Thanks for letting me know ahead of time about teh change! ^__^

--- David Bowie

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:26 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Let the RPing begin!!

Not that I need to remind THIS group, but in lieu of the RP that I've seen on he Board as of late: All posts must be more than 3-5m sentences in length. None of this short post crap that I've been seeing. Like I said, I know I'm preaching to teh choir here, but just a reminder^^

--- David Bowie

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:58 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Ok, guys, going out of the room tonight, so I won't be able to add at all. However, I WILL be back tomorrow night. In the meantime, go ahead and introduce your characters if you want, or if you need my correspondace for something, just wait til tomorrow night when I'm back. Okees??

TTya'll later!!

--- David Bowie

Offline Profile