Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:46 pm

Post subject: Heartgrove Corp.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:20 pm 
Godsin Queen

Alright then let's give this a go,

I'm not sure how well liked this idea will be since it's fairyly off topic to what is usually done as far as any of the stories here are concered plot wise. It's losely base on something I'm working on, but don't worry it'll be taking place in a different region about five years after the story I'm working on so there are no worries about interfering with any preplaned plot, not that that would really be an issue anyways..at least I don't think it would.

Any who, remember how I'm always griping about how I'm so sick of all the old super heroes just getting rehashed over and over? Well I had a little bit of an answer for that. It's got a lot of things that are quite similar to other comic series and things like that but I tried to make it as oringinal as possible while still giving it a real comic book hero feel to it.

It takes place in the year 2055. somewhere inland above Texes, not quite sure where yet I might need to look at a map for that Idono. A major corporation called Heartgrove corp has taken power over most of America under the cover that they are an honest scietifc reseach facility network dedicated to bettering human life in any way humanly possible. Their motto is "We put our heart into making life easier for you!" yeah I thought of that all by myself yay!

anywho, What they're really doing is slowing exposing everyone on the map to a radioative gel stratigically hidden in the products they give out to the public. They also experiment on their employees without them even knowing. For the most part the gel doesn't cause any kind of long term damage, however for some reason a handful of particular induviduals scattered all over the country have become mutated by the substance, all in very different ways, an no one not even heartgrove knows what seperates these people from those who aren't effected. Because of this bothe sides of the battle between good and evil jump at a chance to aquire anyone who has been mutated by Heartgrove.

You're some of those special induviduals, and you have been recruited by a secret organization called the creed originally started by Samantha Heartgrove, the daughter of the man who started the heartgrove corporation. Five years ago both she and the leader of the Heartgrove corporation supposadly died in a horrible brawl between the two sides. Sam seemed to know that her end was near at the time because she appointed one of the newest members of the main branch as the new leader of the organization. Monica, A.k.a Froggy. She has the ability to jump long distances and cause small quakes by stomping her feet, but more than likely we won't be seeming very much of her in this. Emma Heartgrove, also known as Card Trick, also took over where her father the leader of the corporation left off.

Now it is believed that "The Master" the leader of the heartgrove corp. is now rummored to still be alive somehow, and is now believed to be hidding somewhere inland. As new recruits it's less likely that you'll be reconized by any of the members of heartgrove, so your first mission will be to go undercover as one of the heartgrove employees to try and dig up as much information on the subject as possible.

There aren't really any limitation on what your character's mutations are, so be as creative as you want, just as an example

Sweet Pink (Jina)

She's 27, and 4.8ft tall, and she has fairy wings. She was a twleve year old in a circus act when the circus tent she was performing in was hit with some kind of bomb made by heartgrove. of course the explosion was wrote off as some kind of electrical problem with some of the equipment the performers were using, and all but sweet pink died in the accident. As a result some of her costume pieces became phisical parts of her. Her powder pink hair, light pink eyes, and fairy wings that were once just costume pieces, now are very real and as much a part of her as the sink on her back. She works as part of the team for the main branch of the creed organization in Anver Town.

Just fill out a regular character sheet and include some kind of bio for how your super hero came to be the way they are.

alright you know what to do, post in those character profiles and any remarks or suggestion, thanks :D

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Heartgrove Corp.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:35 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

I'm in interest and will have my CS sometime soon. Though I'll PM it to you just incase I'll need to fix something...

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:29 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

hum.... smi post apocliptick... sounds kinda like a show i saw once but then agen every thing sounds that way to me ok... ill give it a somthing... hum.... ..... ..... ..... .... ......... ... um ok try this

ricky 25

as a run away youth he was never missed when kidnaped by the corprasion exparmented on for a number of years and only reasntly freed (he has no idea why) his ablitys include extra stranth acrobaticks and... a harmliss pockit knife (idk)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:32 am 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
The Creed reminds me of assassins creed.

On to the topic at hand, yeah i will join.

Here is my character idea

Name: Anni
Height: 5 foot even
Eye color:Her eyes are pure white
Hair color: blonde
Appearance: She looks like the typical gamer chick, tennis shoes,hoodie white hoodie that she hides her face in, and jeans
Powers: Can see and enter the electric flow of anything (also allows her to hack computers well)
How it came about: Her mother was taking a pill made by heartgrove that was filled with nothing but the gel, this caused the baby to mutate during formation. Her mother did not survive child birth
More bio: She grew up trying to find bigger and bigger challenges as her powers grew. She worked as a Geek Squad member at the local best buy, until she was approached by the creed.

This okay dora?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:43 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

dose it matter if we copy things we read....

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:51 am 
Godsin Queen

Oh yes! I'm sorry I forgot when doing yur name please include your allis and real names for your characters.

Drakel ok sounds good I look forward to seeing it.

dardrock good so far, we just need a little more info for yur character sheet. Alondor's character sheet layout is a good example to go by. It's needed so that the other players know a little bit about what they have to work with. define copying..

Alondor looks good, and interesting. just add yur super hero name and yur good to go, sorry I forgot to say something about that before.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:57 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

drat... iv never been good at the littel detales ok give me a minti hear

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:59 am 
Godsin Queen

take yur time sweets

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:05 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

ok... I got overly lazy and tired of writing and rewriting the same char over and over again... so I copied the MAIN superhero Drakel from another site... so I hope you'll forgive me for being lazy but as you can see... I really don't want to rewrite all this to fit the story at the moment.

Name: Alexander D.
Nickname: Drakel
Age: somewhere between his early thirty’s to late twenty’s.
Eye’s: a very dark blue
Hight: 6'6.
Build: Slim but with decent amount of muscle to look like a pro assassin.

Superhuman Abilities:
1) Blink (short distance teleport)- After image( what happens when he constantly blinks Thousands of times around the opponent, creating dozens of after images of himself to confuse the opponent.)
2) Cloak (Invisibility)- (think Halo's eliete armor camo...)
3) An added sixth sense- he could sense the movements of others, making it so he could predict and dodge attacks (hence why he’s never been shot before)

Equipment: a journal, a book, unknown amount of Ammo for his guns, a locket with a skull carved in the metal and a picture of him, a female and two children.

Weapons: two GLOCK 36 pistols and two dragon detailed daggers that are supposed to be for collectors but are now for killing, and they are perfect for the job. The handle is leather for comfort but the dragon detail and the Guard is two wings spread out and two claws spread out as though the dragon is flying and trying to grab something the head in right between the wings, That is the dragon detail which is all in gold except for the dragon’s eyes which are sapphires. The pommel of the daggers are steel and have a dragon’s tail that creates a loop so Drakel’s finger could hold it there, the loop is connected to a long but thin Titanium chain that has little spikes on it. (Hidden inside the daggers’ holders.)

Alias(Good,Neutral,Evil): neutral, good

Background: Alexander was once part of a organization called “GOLD Corp” a widely known and common organization that has its trade mark on almost every technology today in DC. (G.C.) It’s very common and even products from japan has the Trade mark G.C. on it. However, there was a hidden, darker side of GOLD Corp; this organization was secretly a terrorist, bio weapon organization that was used to create bio weapons of mass destruction, starting with creating the supposedly perfect warriors. Alexander D. was working with Gold corp to create the perfect assassin that would be able to kill any world leader that needed to die without any effort. This Project was called the Shadow maker, it was to have assassins that could blink and sense danger at the same time. Working with twenty other Scientists that knew every detail of the experiment he decided to be the first to test it due to the Chance his atoms would be completely destroy themselves and when he finally found out how to make this “perfect assassin” he didn’t want anyone else to get hurt, so he decided to test on animals (monkeys) and after ten years he finally found out how to create this assassin. When Alexander was told to test on kidnapped human subjects he refused, and Alexander was the only one that knew the code on how to make the project more efficient. So Instead he tested it upon himself and gained a new ability, the ability to turn invisible. However his deed did not come with sacrifice, All his memories were lost and he didn’t know anything other than how to speak, not his name, not where he lives, not even why or how he got the abilities he has now. A scientist sent him to his room so Drakel could rest but instead Drakel found a few things he needed, his clothes, his locket, his guns and gun belt, and most importantly a strange journal that tells him EVERYTHING and holds all of the information. The name Drakel was found inside this book and so Drakel found a way out of the hidden building killing twenty people on the way out, five of which are scientists. On the streets Drakel found an empty collector’s shop and grabbed himself the two daggers that was supposed to be for a special guest who never arrived. Due to Drakel leaving the project without telling a soul on how to make the project always succeed, the project was stopped after 100 tests passed because the scientists found out that only 10/100(1/10) people could survive the process. Drakel lived hidden and has been hunted by Gold corp due to the information he holds. He’s been paid quite a lot as a hit man/ assassin due to his ability and he only done what he’s done to survive, even so he usually refused the jobs unless it was last resort. Eventually he was starting to get pain millions for killing and eventually quit the job he always hated and started to live in a nice hotel, He mainly killed people he considered “needing to die” and hardly killed people that had actual lives and families. Gold corp was never able to kill him in a public hotel like this so lately he was kept secret and safe from the grasp of gold corp. He still assassinates people here and there but only the evil that needs to die. Not main heroes appreciate how he defeats villains and nobody was ever able to identify him as a killer. Last year he was trying his best to find information on Gold Corp, only to find out that they have created a super warrior called Titan project. Not much was known about it but Drakel did know at the time that it’ll be unleashed on D.C. as a test and will try and kill everything in its way. What he did know back then is that it was given a Sh** load of steroids and that It sounds like it would be a fun challenge against Drakel. When the titan project was first unleashed only a couple months ago Drakel fought it but was unable to kill it due to high speed regeneration, tougher skin, it’s blink ability, and it’s super strength. Drakel almost died if it wasn’t for some hero that used his medical lab that saved his life, Drakel barely started saving people even though he still kills people. When Drakel is not writing or doing his secret job, he is saving people here and there in the best of his ability.

Bio2: (important because it makes him fit inside the RP) GOLD corp eventually became unpopular even though it’s still a well-known and still a very rich company that’s still constantly working on how to mutate people into super soldiers. After a great while Drakel was visited by a member of Heartgrove corp and was asked to join them, even though he had a lot of doubts with the company he still accepted after hearing the term, “ With your help I’ll guarantee that Gold will be shut down for good.” Drakel has been hoping that heartgrove would actually be able to shut Gold corp down but the facts seemed otherwise seeing that Gold was also protected by the government of multiple countries aside from the US. Drakel is still a new member and hardly anybody knows or even has heard of the likes of him other than “that guy that failed to kill that other guy.” So even though Drakel is a known assassin by those who have heard and knows of his location he is still hardly proven to exist and even harder to find until today where he was given a job to meet up with a group and try to find the master of heartgrove corp.

Other Info: He’s now a writer but hasn’t sold any books yet.

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Last edited by Drakel on Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:15 am 
Godsin Queen

Drakel ok well when you feel up to it try to simplifie yur powers down a little bit, and edit the bio a bit so that it fits in with the story line. and maybe shorten it a bit so that lazy me won't have to read so much?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:18 am 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
Superhero name: hackzy (pronounced hack-z)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:24 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

um ok take what i said befor....

ricky 25

as a run away youth he was never missed when kidnaped by the corprasion exparmented on for a number of years and only reasntly freed (he has no idea why) his ablitys include extra stranth acrobaticks and... a harmliss pockit knife (idk)

slap in brown eyes and hair.... and um .... oh give im a dumb looking tatto.... nurtal lawfull... um just call him nie...

good yes no?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:35 am 
Godsin Queen

Alondor okies yur good to go

dardrock alright let's see, is 25 part of the ager the name and is nie his real name of his super hero name?

better, stubbern thing.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:41 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

whos being stuberon dear...

um ok take what i said befor....

ricky 25

slap in brown eyes and hair.... and um .... oh give im a dumb looking tatto.... nurtal lawfull... um just call him nie... oh and 225 pounds (just in case)
ok so name is ricky.... age is 25 hero name is nie... atuly i was hopeing to just be a by standerd that gets in the way like jim olson from super man... or what ever his name is but ok and hes 225 pounds just becase oh dont for the the "dumb looking" tattoo

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:28 am 

Location: Somewhere over the river and through the trees he is hunting the big bad wolf with a table knife.
SH name: Vade
True Name: James Dalton Malaki
Powers: He has the ability to manifest energy and form it into solid shapes as long as he continues to hold or touch it. Usually does this by forming it into a sword or shield but other shapes are possible. If he stops touching the energy it becomes unstable and will explode violently but with a rather small blast radius averages about a foot in diameter but never larger then 2; very strong blast though. He some times creates throwing stars like this that explode on impact, at other times he uses it like C4 to blow open doors or destroy things.

He has med length dark hair with blue eyes. He stands 6’2” with wide shoulders and weighs about 225 lbs.

Vade was actually a previous employee of Heartgrove Corp. About 2 years ago though his powers began to manifest and he didn’t have the knowledge to control them. A few months later there was an accident with his powers resulting in the death of his 9 year old daughter and only child, the same accident that put his loving wife into a wheel chair for the remainder of her life. She never did forgive him and now lives with her family. They no longer talk.

Shortly following the accident Vaed was approached by Froggy who offered to help him learn how to control his abilities and put them to good use. He has been a strong member and supporter of The Creed from day one and his work and experience in the field over the past year has elevated him to a position of respect if not minor authority within the organization. Stalwart, loyal and extremely competent he often times may be seen as a father figure and is trusted and respected by his peers.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:40 pm 
Godsin Queen

Wardonis: looks good, just keep in mind that your character will be at one of the secoundary bases and not with the main team that Froggy is over. You can add something in about a transpher of some kind to the secondary base where the story will be taking place, if you like but it's not require really, it's just a suggestion. Any who, looks like everything checks out, welcome aboard!

dardrock: cus I keep trying to tell you to lable yur character profile and you keep giving me the same coppy and paste. how about you coppy and paste this next bit and then fill in the blanks? :P

name:

sh name:

height:

weight:

super powers:

phisical descrip:

character background:

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:34 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

i dident think it was that hard

name: rick

sh name: i dident think hed be a hero but nie if you insist

height:what ever

weight:225

super powers:in the ture sence none just stong and acrobatick

phisical descrip:boweon eyes and hair "dumb looking" tatoo

character background: run away

... i mean we cant all be main carters can we some ones got to push the story right

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:40 pm 
Godsin Queen

I was going more for a super hero team like on city or on x men, but

if you insist on doing it that way, how are you going to explain you being there with the rest of the group sense they've all been recruited by the creed, and are going to be on a super secret mission to spy on the heartgrove corporation?

you got a way to make that work? I'm open for suggestions.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:56 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

oh you... maby im a transfer from an ofice some ware... maby i lied on the aplcasion mabby im an obsesed fan... that could work... i assum the girl from the cercous would be hear or i could just shut up and take the part you give me you know lets just do that one i dont want you mad at me

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:47 pm 
Godsin Queen

nah i wouldn't get mad at you. yur character is apporved

oh Drakel remember you gotta do something about that bio of yours before I can apporve yutr character.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:57 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

so are we like street heros or do we get jobs or something

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:23 am 
Godsin Queen

you get yur missions from the creed.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:27 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

ok... *invsions a bunch of pepol standing around and looking at a big floatign head on a tv screen

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:32 am 
Godsin Queen

drakel the creed is an organization working against heartgrove, so how does it work out that suddenly you ar a recruit for the creed?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:33 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

well tell me when your doing this ill be on

Offline Profile