Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:50 pm

Post subject: The Darl Tourement(sign ups)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:05 am 
Master Old Dragon

Ok role players, I got a good one for you. The dark tournament will be a complex rp connecting many threads. Each thread will be a separate match.

Teams: Each role player participating will need a team of five warriors. You are allowed one sub fighter that can be used only if your team losses a member.

Matches: Each match will be different from the others. The stakes of the match are decided by the team captions (you the player). The two preparing to fight will decide how the matches will be fought. You could decide on 5 separate 1 on 1 matches, have one battle royal, or any combination thereafter. They may also decide the weapon or power restrictions for that fight, for instance the two parties could agree not to use weapons for that fight and rely only on powers.

Scoring system: 5 1 on 1 matches; the first team to score three victories wins. Unless the two parties decide on total elimination, in which both teams continue to fight until one team has no living members.

1 battle royal. The last team to have anyone standing will move on.

2 separate 2 n 2o battles with a third 1 0n 1 fight. Each fight counts as one point, so the first to two, unless total elimination is voted for.

All brackets will be chosen by a random drawing to keep everything fair.

Joining: Simply provide a list of team members, including sub if you have one. Briefly describe each member and history of the team. You do not have to dhare you sub's powers. Post that hear by the 31st of October, the tournament will begin then.

The finals: Rules are not decide for this one, the finals are all one on one fights wit hall surviving members of both teams. The first team to run out of living fighters loses. The winner is the one with at least one living member after the finals.

Now, take this time to compile your team and prepare for the dark tournament.

Last edited by kroatone on Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: The Darl Tourement(sign ups)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:06 am 
Master Old Dragon

My team is ready and waiting for others to join the tournament.

My team consists of 5 earthbound demons. Each have their own unique abilities they have learned to use in unisom to benefit each other. There is Crontro, a deadly shape-shifter who is able to make his body razor sharp. Tenzin, a Siberian monster able to rapidly accelerate his muscle growth. Hrontor is an ice apparition capable of flash freezing just about anything, he also can fashion ice around him as armor and weapons. Esta is a kitsune able to manipulate nature, turning even the most beautiful plants into a deadly weapons. The team leader is Kroatone of course. He is a dragon/demon hybrid that can manipulate darkness, making weapons, armor and just about anything else. The teams sub is a rather unstable demon by the name of Roanoke, his powers are...? Remember, you do not have to reveal your sub's powers, it ad's more of a surprise that way.

Though no real relation can be found, the members of them Kroatone have banded together in a makeshift family of the dark arts. This tournament allows them free use of their powers, something they will not live down.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:11 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

I'm interested and I'll have my char's up in no time.

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:27 pm 
Cyberspace Addict

It makes me sad that this looks interesting but the start of term now means I have to choose between playing this and putting Labyrinth Quest into storage or GM that and not join this...

I shall get back to you in a few days with my decision my friend :)

Edit: Hmm, it occurs to me that Labyrinth will only require one post or two at the max per week. So depending on the speed of this one, I may be able to pargticipate here and run the other...

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:49 pm 
Master Old Dragon

A quick update in the tournament. The time to join is running out, please have your character sheet up if you want to be involved, excluding Drakel who's I have already seen. Please join guys, other wise me and Drakel will just have to create 14 other teams to job to us, and that certainly will be less enjoyable. On another note, due to the complexity of this rp, I will have it on my own site so that I may run it as an admin.

You can take a moment to register and join the rp, as long as you do this before the 31st. http://z13.invisionfree.com/whatever_you_want

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:11 pm 

Location: Somewhere over the river and through the trees he is hunting the big bad wolf with a table knife.
at the moment the boards are really dead, my RP is 4-5 pages long and its been running for almost 7 months. atm were getting 1-2 posts a week across all the RP threads we have. people are still dedicated just ungodly amounts of busy.

sounds interesting tho

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:41 pm 
Master Old Dragon

ahh, which is why I'm hosting it o another site, I'm just inviting from this one.

Offline Profile