Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:56 pm

Post subject: Godmodders
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:33 pm 
Cererean Princess

Sometimes, you just have this urge to Godmod someone elses character - incidently, I had that oppertunity on another forum, because there were only enough people on to progress at a decent rate and control all the characters if we did (primary control remained with the creator, though). Anyway, I digress.

So, this is the purpose of Godmodders, a general fighting RP in which invincibile characters are not only allowed, but encouraged. Not science based, of course - how could it be? - so magic is allowed. There are, alas, a couple of rules...

1. No killing other characters. They can be immobilized, placed in a coma, sealed in an underground chamber... but not killed. They are, most likely, invincible, so such an action is futile anyway. This means you can't erase them from reality, so that they'd have never been born in the first place.

2. Give people time to respond. In other words, don't drown them out in a flood of your own posts. Let them return from the dead and send you to hell before you fight them again.

With that done, I suppose I need a backstory... a sealed bubble in the Aether, several million kilometers across, should do it. The most badass competitors from all of reality, placed there to fight it out, gladiators writ large. There, one sentance - done.

I think I shall play as Cresent without his limitor (the main limitor for this character was destroying reality anyway) for this game. Basic aetheric controlling and such, giving awesome powers normally reserved for the likes of Chuck Norris, Mr. T, and Liam Hannan.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Godmodders
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:07 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
Sounds really fun so i shall join

Name: Kreg Fridwein
Race: Alternate reality human
Power: Put him in a coma and then i will tell you

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:51 am 
Lord Advocate Noble Dragon

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
i'll join myself sounds really interesting... now just to think up the perfect being....

yes if i put wings there.... and added that there.... ooh maybe if i put that there ..... YES that will work..... now just to add some finer details.... a dash of unlimited powers and a sprig of oregano

....give him time.... he will appear

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:49 pm 

Location: Somewhere over the river and through the trees he is hunting the big bad wolf with a table knife.
surem everyone loves a good rough and tumble

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:08 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

I'm interested.

I'll put up Drakel for now. He'll make a good combatant and a good fight for everyone.

Name: Drakel

Race: Draconic/Demie god.

Height (Humanoid): 6, 8

Height (Dragon) : 57,3

Eye color (in elf form): gold but his pupils are white (he's blind yet could see every one by their energy)

Weapons (humanoid & dragon): his sword (humanoid only), his claws, Tail, Wings, elemental breath.

Powers: Elemental (fire, water, frost, earth, air, forest [poison], darkness, light, mind [Illusions, dreams, ect.], Silver arcane [pure arcane], Godly attributes (strength, speed, ect), unlimited power, (like in all my other char's his magic energy;when used will instantly be absorbed and disapear. AKA= does not harm universe.) creation (his name's letters each mean one word in a spell to create new ,sometimes strange, life) Other godly abilitys that I can't mention at the moment.

Appearance (Main humanoid): He has platinum armor that can never come off (was forged on his skin when he died) and a helmet that looks as though it was a dragon's head however it is only made of the same metal his armor has except that it could be taken off (this helmet looks exactly like his head in his main dragon form), He could transform into all types of dragons and humanoids, His left arm is just like a titan's arm except that it has more of a Dragon like claw and it is gemmed with twelve gems . His sword has one form that is all the elements combined.

Appearance (main dragon) : his scale’s are gold with silver swirls and his Wings are silver with a few gold markings on them (to keep him from using all his power at once), He has two horns(five inches) that are on the back of his head that are pointing backwards with a slight curve so they separate from one another, and three horns that make a Mohawk like look that also curve backwards(three inches each) each about half an inch away from one another. He also has three hornlets, one on his snout (no curve, about half an inch) and two under his “chin” (one about one and a half inches and the other is two inches exact.)

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Last edited by Drakel on Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:48 pm 

Location: Somewhere over the river and through the trees he is hunting the big bad wolf with a table knife.
After much deliberation Ire and I have decided were going to be brothers in this thread...

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:26 am 
Cererean Princess

Name: Cresent

Job/Kind: A sort of doctor for reality. Fixes places that have been ruined by magic. Prevents (or at least tries to) worlds from being destroyed. Keeps insanely powerful beings trapped. One of a kind.

Origin: Created by his predecessor to carry on the job of preventing the destruction of everything. At least, he thinks so, little realising that he created his predecessor...

Description: Appears in the Tavern as a human male, about 20, but can take whatever form he needs to do his job. His eyes are brown, his hair dark and short, his skin tone pale, his height around 6 foot... anything else you need to know?

Power: He can modify reality at will, altering the basic structure of the multiverse to form any weapon he desires. Normally limited by the possibility of destroying the universe with the sheer amout of dakka he can unleash, in the arena that's not a problem. Still quite a bit inexperienced, so he can't do a Neo and disintergrate people *mutters darkly about consciouness getting in the way of manipulating aether embodied in a person*. Still, he can blow them to purgatory.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:40 pm 

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
Everytime i read that description one thing comes to mind.... Doctor Who

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:15 pm 
Cererean Princess

Oh no, he;s called Cresent, not Doctor. He knows someone called the Doctor, though; comes from a universe not that far away from this one.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:36 pm 

lol the resemblance is striking though... you both are immortal and travel throughout the universe repairing rifts and unnatural occurences

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:22 am 
Master Old Dragon

HOWEVER, there can only be ONE Doctor, and in my opinion, he should have stayed as the Tenth (played by David Tennant). But I digress. I am immensely interested. Unsure who I will use just yet, but I'll figure it out in due time. Give me a couple of days. Just thought I'd express my interest^^

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:41 pm 

David Tennant was definitely the best :D

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:31 pm 
Cererean Princess

Ciarda, it's been a couple of days... :)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:16 pm 
Cererean Princess

Okay, The Arena will be created in a day or so, although it will be open to be joined at anytime.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:17 pm 

Oh yeah me and ward forgot to post our chars lol... I'll post mine later today.. Wards char might have to wait until he has access to internet as he is cross country atm

Offline Profile