Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:38 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Ex's tarven
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:11 am 
Legend of Old

In my universe Exanderous knows the being who writes the life of everyone who has ever and will ever live in their respective tomes. Exanderous has the ability to rewrite that fate and kill anyone in this world. He knows the one who predestines life and death. He can change it in my world, you see?

This is why I said you must realize multiple worlds and creative minds are colliding into one project when you RP. You can talk all that good shit, and if I am the author I can kill you. Will I do that? Absolutely not unless you and I plan it together. It is important to realize you are interacting with other people and their characters that they put a lot of effort into creating; much like you and your character friend. Your character is interesting and it is obvious you take pride in him. Do not be that arrogant RPer who is like, "I don't fear death because I am hardcore and I know how I am going to die because I am badass hooah!"

That will get you kicked out of an RP fast.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:02 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

well I know that I am not arragont but as you see my char is kinda like yours but diffrent. It long story and I HATE writing it so I will skip the story.

Azrivel is one of thousands of guardions of the titans. each gardion straingely has to fullfill what the titan wants him to do in a sertin way. He could chainge other's destiny by just being their yet he has no story in destinys book. Azrivel was said to die yet azrivel douse not know how yet he knows when. He enjoys fights yet he HATES murder. straingely the more he loses the more the arm controls azrivel. Azrivel is one of those chars that would only show respect after respect is given. Azrivel is straingely weaker even though he is stronger. He could use alot of the magics and knows how to use a blade yet he gets knocked out if he douse not use is magic. he is Always being hunted and is always on the move for every thing is to kill him. he can't die even though he can.Azrivel mainly answer questions with riddles and he mainly expects others to do exactly what he ses when he say it when it comes to his items. Azrivel and adrithie are friends even though thay are not. Azrivel's forbida works best and more powerfull when azrivel has the emotion of happyness fully. Azrivel is sertinly a strange char if you think about it. :lol:

sorry kinda thought that seeing you gave me info about your char you would like me to do the same :)

(sorry for any spelling that is wrong. my word doc douse not work right now)

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:03 pm 
Legend of Old

Just friendly advice: your character did come off as arrogant in his situation, so that is why I felt the need to say what I did. If that is how your character is that is fine. Just expect similar responses and some people to get pretty hostile. You are working with their creations as well, and when they see someone who is like, "I am not afraid to T-bag your character because I am a guardian of a titan and I know how I am going to die and you can piss off" and etc., they get a little testy.

Also in my world: Your character has a book, and it can be destroyed. And in someone else's world, we could all be piss ants.

Negotiation is key and character interaction is what makes an RP work. You piss everyone off, and the RP will not be near as fun =(

Though do not feel like I am talking just to you. Reading the previous posts from my Tavern while I was away shows there are a few who can take this lesson to heart.

Oh, and PS: Ciarda is Dragyness from the old board as well. No other introduction for her is needed. I got her to return and told her that you guys were willing to step your games up and learn to be better RPers. Do not let me down hooah?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:26 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

ok thx for info about your char and the info about the friend you brought

I said he shouldn't be killed buuuu...)_)...t he still needs to die.

Yes he is arrogant LOL but he is also strangely arrogant. And it IS how I made him (he really isn't allowed to leave without someone hating him and after his head LOL) noo... he douse not sat those words exactly but he douse fight back and only fight in defense. Azrivel only knows when he is to die not how.( still working on his death) he douse not really like fighting but he will not back down when some one starts a fight. it is pretty much like :arrow: (if your char ses he could beat Azrivel be prepared to actually fight) I am kind of used to the char fights.( kind of fun to me)

No on Azrivel’s realms it is like everyone is as strong as the other except the cursed ones.

our chars story lines are too much the same. O_O

it scary man!

Glad you are here and hope our chars will someday prove their skills against (or with) each other. Oh and at the outside Azrivel is INSANE! Though he strangely has a point for the pointless things he douses.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:46 pm 
Master Old Dragon

Greetings all! I have returned in a new incarnation, for those who are left that actually remember me (probably not many of you.... if any) Anywho, so I introduced a couple of new characters recently in the here is some helpful information on them both:

Malachi Nae-Anumin
Age is unknown
Race: It is known that he is at least somewhat descended of humans, what part is currently unknown. Rumors abound about his parentage. Some say that his mother was human, while his father was the Almighty himself (HAHA!) while others more realistically point to the possibility of a human/Archai parentage (the Archai were a mystic race, bound deeply to the Almighty in service, and as such gifted with strange and... almost divine abilities/magicks. Until their extinction a few hundred years ago they were unrivaled in the field of divine powers). If this is true, then Malachi is one of the last, if not THE last of his kind.

Occupation: Odd to include this, I know, but it requires a bit of explanation. Malachi is a mortal elected to the position of Conduit Sentinel. Essentially, this makes hie ageless, but not impervious, by any means. He can still get sick, he can still die from a flesh wound as easily as you or I. What it DOES mean for his abilities, and the like is that they are somewhat honed or increased a degree.
As the CS, it is his duty to relay the will of the Almighty to His followers within the universe and see that it is carried out. Mostly, this involves acting as leader of a group know simply as the Powers, a group of demi-god like beings who essentially keep life as we know it running and on track. When not leading them, he wanders from plane to plane, planet to planet, place to place- an interstellar ranger if ever there was one.

As to the Order of the Lion's Heart: It is an Order that very few make it inot, but it is not exclusive to humans. Malachi founded it and heads it and brings in new candidates as he sees fit. Those who are valorious in battle, who act as true messengers of the Almighty in their actions are privy to candidacy and they act as Malachi's eyes and ears in the universe, solving problems when they can, and alerting him when they cannot.

One thing you will notice about Malachi is his eternally cheerful, hopeful disposition, and this has not soured in his VERY long life-span. Despite countless battles (believe you me, you do not ant to be his opponent in battle) and a lifetime of care and worry, he has found that the best way to keep going is to take life as it comes, to do what is laid before you, and to act in a way that is harmonious with life. Essentially, for those of you familiar with it, Malachi is pretty much a Taoist, lol.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:57 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

that's cool and a good looking char.

But honestly the only thing I am truely scared of right now is how close my char and Ex are with eachother. O_O

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:48 pm 
Behetmoth

And Ex, what do you think of my charcter so far?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: !
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:32 pm 
Legend of Old

To be honest kiddo, your character is not like mine as far as I can see. We just call each other guardians. Even then there are two different aspects with two different purposes from what I can tell.

And dude... check your spelling when you post.

Draca: You are posting a few one- two liners with limited detail about what you are feeling or her current thought of the matter, but I would like to see more. Your character is very interesting and I want to see more interaction! I wants it! Haha With that said, keep it up.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:59 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

No I actually call my char a cursed one. ;)

And I actually use the word doc. to help me check my spelling (even though there are times when I can't use it or it works horribly)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:21 am 
Lord Advocate Noble Dragon

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
drakes you could try using Firefox as your web browser it seems to have a spellchecker of its own and will tell you if you are spelling a word wrong without having to copy and paste text to and from a word processor and i enjoy using it more than IE much more secure and a lot less traffic and a lot more add-ons overall i think it is the better choice between the two

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:48 pm 
Behetmoth

Thanks Ex! [quote="Exanderous"]Draca: You are posting a few one- two liners with limited detail about what you are feeling or her current thought of the matter, but I would like to see more. Your character is very interesting and I want to see more interaction! I wants it! Haha With that said, keep it up.

I will try and thanks for saiding she is interesting, I tried to give her a "little dark" sense of humor, you can notice she quotes Elvis alot, like I said, she is a fantic of him. I hope you get some of her jokes.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:59 pm 
Legend of Old

I like Elvis myself, so I find the jokes to be interesting.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:50 am 
Behetmoth

Thanks, glad you enjoy them, I hope everyone else thinks they are funny too.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:52 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

I don't mean he is right right. What I mean is that he is right about the fact that it is best for Azrivel to at least try than do nothing.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:43 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Ah I found it, Exx and Ciarda both already know this character from our old days on the boards but for anyone else interested here he is.

Name: SwitchBlade
Postion: Keeper of The Balance
Height: 6'2"
Weight: Unknown
Hair: A salt and pepper mix pulled back into a ponytail.
Eyes: Left eye is a deep azure blue while the right one is a blood red.
Build: Muscular, built more for power than speed, but much more agile than he looks. Out of the left side of his back protrudes a large white feathered wing (much like that of an angel), out of the right side a large bat like wing can be seen (much like that of a demon).
Clothing: Usually wears a waist length black leather jacket with orange and white stripes running down either sleeve over a white dress shirt (like the kind you see at a fancy store), long white cargo pants, black dress shoes with buckles instead of laces, one silver cross necklace and a gold pentagram necklace, then to finish it all off a black fedora and a pair of long narrow sunglasses.

Weapons/Fighting:
Pref. Weapon #1: Azrael- A sword made of the purest steel, forged by celestial blacksmiths with the soul purpose of destroying anything unholy or demonic in nature, several centuries later he trapped the soul of one of his former holy masters into the sword.
Pref. Weapon #2: Bartuc- The exact opposite of Azrael. Forged by the blacksmiths of the Nine Hells and of the blackest steel in the known universe. It's soul purpose is to slay anything holy in nature, again he trapped the soul of one of his former demonic masters into the sword.
These swords are kept in the sleeves of his jacket, for this reason they have the ability to fold out when he draws them, and then fold up when he puts them away.
Style: A fairly balanced mix between offense and defense, all though he leans more towards the offensive side when he fights.

Personality: Not a very caring person, only starts to care when there is a direct threat to him or whatever he's protecting at the time. But if you stick around him long enough and get to know him, then you will have a very loyal and protecting friend when you have earned his trust that is.

History: Before he became the guardian of time, before he was an assasian for first the heavens above then the hells below, he was human, he was mortal. During his time as a human he tried to master as many different fighting styles as he possibly could, and he had acheived that dream. He was nearing the ripe old age of 50, but didn't look a day over 23 due to the decades of training he put himself through. Sometime during his life as a human he had to magical tatoos placed on his body. One is of a black dragon encircling his right arm, the other a white dragon encircling his left. At his comand the two tatoos will come to life and leave his body. They will return to his body when defeated in combat or in one days time to regain their strength.

He used his skills for both good and evil. Then eventually that reputation caught up with him and he was imprisoned by the powers that be, into a life of servitude to them. For nearly three centuries he hunted down and destroyed hundreds of thousands of demons and countless other unholy beings just to satisfy his master, Azrael. Then he encountered a demon by the name of Bartuc who offered him a way out of that servitude and a way to get retribution for what Azrael had done to him. And so the cycle continued for another three or four centuries until he found a way to break free from both of them and make them his slaves for the rest of eterenity.

Many millenia passed until he encountered a rather odd pair, an Archangel by the name of Tyrael and an Archdevil by the name of Errtu. Their goal was to destroy time itself and keep anything from ever being created. So naturally a battle ensued and SwitchBlade was batered and beaten. They turned their backs to him, thinking him truly finished, and enacted the ritual to destroy the timeline. But SwitchBlade cast his own spell on the two while they were most vulnerable, he used his own body as a prison for the two and trapped there very beings inside his own body, to stay there for the rest of time. But because of the two powerful beings entering his body at the same time, it caused his body to change. His eyes changed colors, he sprouted wings, and his teeth became fangs.

During his life he befriended many beings, Exanderous being one.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:50 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

I am waiting for the info on why you kicked me out EX. or you just can't think of a good reason other than the fact I said no so I could get my char into an extreme conversation.( Might I add that I let my char give Ciarda’s char a choice to tell Azrivel or not [if not I would have made Azrivel leave the conversation] so it really wasn't your say to do or not tell Azrivel the info.) -_- No I am not mad nor am I pissed. I just want the trueth for I don't see any good reason for you to kick me like that.

I would like to hear the reason why I got kicked for I know I done nothing too major to get kicked out for.

EDIT: BTW good looking char switch ;)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:35 am 

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
The simple answer is that his character would do it so he did it

From my observations i think the reasons for this were
1 Dalia was already embarrassed as it was to ask for Exx's help and didn't need or want to explain her problem to an almost total stranger Exx knew that she would never explain it to anyone beside a friend so he told you to leave it be which you didn't so naturally he would want you to leave
2 They were talking about Malachi's death and didn't want Malachi to find out so if they had explained the problem Malachi was bound to overhear because you were drawing attention to the situation
3 Your character was saying for all the world that was listening that you suspected that what their problem was that Malachi was going to die and they didn't want Malachi to find out about it so he kicked you out before Malachi could hear what you said
4 You kept on pressuring them to tell you what was going on when it had nothing to do with you and people naturally distrust people who try to pry into their business so you pissed him off

These are perfectly logical character response based on their characters backgrounds and I'm sure there are other reasons as well but i won't delve farther than character responses

So Exx did i get it right since he is your character i can't really say what his motives where but i can speculate as to what i know about him

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:26 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

delete this post.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:11 pm 
Legend of Old

Forgotten Dragon's Ire: All of those reasons are acceptable, and there are a few more.

You are in the right in saying Exanderous and Dalia did not want anyone prying in their business. It was a foreshadowing of a story to come and blabbing off at the mouth might of jeopardized it. We asked for it to stop and Exanderous told him he would kick Azrivel out personally. Azrivel did not stop, and Exanderous made true on his word (as he always does.)

What? Do you think you can piss off the Guardian in his own Tavern and get away with it? That's a big negative.

That and your character's lack of humble tone or arrogance cost him his right to enter the Tavern. I will let you back in after Dalia and Exx discuss matters or when you learn not to piss Exx off. It's that simple.

Forgotten Dragon's Ire: You are doing a great job, and I want you to keep it up. I would like to see more from you hooah?

Draco: You are doing better now about your posts! See how your character is developing a little more? Everyone knows a little more about you and your situation. Now I would submit to you that you might want to separate your sentences from conversation or quotes so that they are easier to read.

Everyone: If it seems like our characters have fallen silent or not responsive, that is because we are not there. Ciarda and I are sorry for this, but we both are pretty busy. Have no fear, we will get to you as soon as we can.

I am noticing steady improvements all around. IDR and Draco: You two are doing a great job! Keep it up. If you keep this up, you will steadily improve. Just watch the quality of your sentences, check them once or twice before posting, and keep character interaction in mind.

You are all doing great. I am no teacher or instructor, but I have been in the game for awhile and I can see improvements in you.

Just keep it up hooah?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:30 pm 
Behetmoth

Thanks Ex! I've try to include as much dragon stories as I could in her story. Did you like the part where she spontanoues combust?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:45 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OK I got only a few things left to say now.

1) You never warned me or Azrivel you will kick him out if Azrivel continued to ask questions.

2) if it was only about my char you could have said something like "I don't want you to play this char in here right now he knows too much and I am going to kick him out now." instead of kicking me out FULLY. I do have other chars like bob the priest (still on the ground knocked out by Azrivel) or some other char.

3) Azrivel isn't one to let his friends die. when he knows something about such he can't let it go without knowing what is to happen so he could try his best to help.

I am still not mad at all (well maybe a little now seeing the reasons) and in fact that your char and my char are not really seeing eye to eye There is still the possibility of another char being able to see eye to eye with yours.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:58 pm 
Legend of Old

1) "You will either leave our presence Azrivel, or I will make you leave; no discussion."

Hmm. sounds like a warning to me.

2) Exanderous always makes true to his word. You put a lot of arrogance in your tone, so I kicked you out. While RPing with Exanderous it does not need to be said that he always keeps his word and he does not take anyone's crap, especially with someone whom he has just met. The decision to kick you out was mostly from his point of view. He is the Tavern's keeper, and you were pissing him off.

3)I can understand wanting to help your friends, but after you were told to leave you were not entitled to persist (multiple times). You had no right continuing to cause a scene and push through. That actually jeopardized a RP that is possibly coming up. I would not allow it.

4) I don't care if you are mad or any of your other characters. I am not sure any of your characters will see eye to eye on mine because of your attitude.

I would say I am sorry for being brutally honest, but I never am. When you agree to not speaking to us in a condescending "Matter of fact:" asshole tone, and humble your character a bit, I will let you in. There is no complication in this matter as I have not banned you permanently. You still got a shot.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:27 pm 
Behetmoth

Ex, I was thinking about adding another character, is that all right? You're game master and I thought I should check with you first.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:10 pm 
Legend of Old

That is absolutely fine friend. Go ahead and post with her whenever you like.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:47 pm 
Behetmoth

Name: Shelly
speices: kraken

Shelly is Stella 's "sidekick" and there is nothing much to say about her. She was Stella advisor and best friend until she got banished and she became human too. She can still change color with her skin and flex and screatch her body like rubber. She is human from the waist up and Kraken(Octopus) from the waist down with light brown hair.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next