Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:59 pm

Post subject: The History of Celestial
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:50 pm 
Legendary Warrior

The bond between brothers has been described as an unbreakable chain that will survive the tests of time, at least that is what we are lead to believe. Surely the bond can survive time but can it survive the one thing that has brought entire countries to their knees, betrayal?

This R.P. will reveal the troubled past of a young knight named Celestial and how he is unwillingly caught in a war with his brother, Shean'Rah.

While searching through the secret Jhatine (Zaw-Ten) family archives, Shean'Rah stumbled across the path to attain immortality, invincibility, power over the elements, and the Adamantine Jewel*. However, in order to accomplish this he must kill his father for the invincibility, his mother for the immortality, and his brother for the Adamantine Jewel. With out hesitation, he set his plans into action...

*Adamantine Jewel- The Adamantine Jewel is a very powerful artifact created by the founders of the Jhatine Family. The Jewel grants it's owner the ability to have unbelievable combat skills, unlimited energy and a special ability that is not fully understood yet.

Celestial The Holy Knight

Name: Celestial "Warbird" Jhatine
Race: Kaviatin (often confused with a dragon)
Affiliation: The Nobles of the Country Crantie
Organization: The Holy Knights
Armaments: One 36" encrypted Jhatine double edged Mystic Sword
Outward Appearance: Human
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 175lbs
Clothing: Image
Personality: Celestial is a fun easy to get along with kind of guy that will never leave a comrade behind. He is kind hearted and values all kinds of life. He loves to joke around but when the battle starts, he doesn't speak a word or make a facial expression, however, if he can avoid a fight he will. Celestial loves peace.

Shean'Rah The Void

Name: Shean'Rah "Dark Angel" Jhantine
Race: Kaviatin
Affiliation: The Nobles of the Country Harak
Organization: The Void
Armaments:One 45" encrypted Jhatine Flame Blade
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 225lbs
Clothing: Image
Personality: Shean'Rah is a cold hearted war machine that will do what ever it takes to attain what he wants. He is painfully deceitful and loves a battle to the death. Mercy is not a word he knows.

Any and all characters welcomed, well except gods. Please be descriptive of your characters. You can have as many characters as you like.

P.S.
If the R.P. has already started and you want to join, please feel free to post your character(s). This storyline can incorporate any number of people.

P.S.S.
This R.P. will require some thinking because overwhelming power won't solve everything.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: The History of Celestial
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:56 am 
Godsin Queen

Name:Ivan Borous Kristone
Race:Vampirum
Affiliation:Kristone's Clan
Armaments:Soulus a dagger made of carved and enchanted dogwood, and later on tearbeth best described as a cross between a rapier and a saber.
Outward Appearance:mostly human, only very pale
Height: 5.9ft
Weight: 168 lb
Clothing: http://x79.xanga.com/e7af65006973725018 ... 546895.jpg
(i think this is one of those things where you click the link to see it, if not just copy and paste it in the web bar)

Personality: For the most part he is a bit on the shy and quite side, but he hides his true nature quite often by acting more gruff and cocky than he really is. Along with a side of snide sarcasume, he can fool most people with his tough guy act.

extra: Ivan drinks the blood of vampires instead of the blood of other races in order to keep from becoming a true vampire. When he does this he becomes slightly stronger for a very short amount of time. (say maybe a min tops) Along with this are a few physical changes as well.

http://x51.xanga.com/1b6f45137213525018 ... 546897.jpg

same as the first pic.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:27 am 
G.E.E.K.

Name: Malachi "Terror" Triste
Race: Human
Affiliation: None (Rogue Adventurer)
Armaments: A bo-staff with removable blades for the ends
Height: 6 ft
Weight: 200 lb
Clothing: A Blue trench coat with the sleeves torn off. Light blue slacks. A white shirt, again, with the sleeves torn off. Black headband. Has shoulder-length silver hair, Sky-Blue eyes, and a scar across his left cheek. Has another scar running the length of his left arm.

Personality: Relatively friendly. He likes meeting new people in his travels and is kind to everyone. Slow to anger, but when mad (even slightly) he changes drasticly, becoming a blood hungry killing machine.

extra: Was exiled from his clan after fighting with it's patriarc. He then took his weapon of choice and the clothes he has and left the Triste. Only thing of those days left is his name.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:33 pm 
The Broken One

so we can't just power through? good. i'm very much so in on this

name: senkra (or just sen)

species: black aysia
~creatures mistaken as gods, responsible for the belief in anubis. aysia are the creators of magic in myth and legend. whether or not it is true is debateable. the black aysia are masters of the chaotic elements and are weaker than their counterparts, the much rarer white aysia.
~blacks have short tempers and tend to be hard headed, overrun by their emotions instead of using common sense. easily restless and bored of the same surroundings and people, blacks tend to constantly travel. silver cancels their magic and prohibits them from using it
~aysia have three forms: their true form, their feral form, and their human form

appearance:
~true form
height: 6' 6"
pitch black fur with white 'tattoo' markings of orcas (his animal guardian)
~feral form
height: 2' 6" at the shoulder
same mane, markings, and piercings but looks like an extra lanky jackal with black fur
~human form
height: 6' 2"
same hair, markings, and piercings but looks like a big, thick african tribesman. wears tunic, trousers, and boots made from animal skins and a large cloak made from bear fur

personality: true to his race, sen is the typical hot headed, stubborn aysia but despite his race's usual unpredictable temperment, he's not mean or out to kill anything that pisses him off. unlike his murdering, power hungry cousins, sen enjoys company, though usually only for short times. he tends to turn into a hopeless romantic when confronted with a woman of firey spirit though the infatuation doesn't usually last long. he is frowned upon by his brethren for preferring the company of humans (who are considered weak animals)

history: raised in a menagerie, sen has no recollection of his birth parents. instead, he grew up in a cage as a side show until the age of five when he was purchased by a wealthy man as a pet. kept with a silver collar to prevent him from using magic, sen eventually persuaded a maid to remove it and he escaped at the age of 24

magic abilities: manipulation of elements. no healing abilities or power over living material

weapons: his teeth, claws, and bare hands

if i need to change anything, let me know

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:12 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Sweet. All characters accepted. We will start immediately. As always, if anyone else wishes to join please feel free to do so.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:48 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
I just recently came across this game and would like to join. Please tell me if my character is aceptable and where you want me to jump in

Name: Alondor
Race: dragon
Affiliation: Banished dragon
Organization: none
Armaments: claws and fire
Outward Appearance: Elf
http://fireemblemblog.files.wordpress.c ... 06/erk.jpg
Height: 7"5'
Weight: 200lbs
Attitude usualy quiet and polite but his temper is easily roused
History:banished from his clan because he "accidentally" lit the council room on fire. Other than that he travelled the world and made sure the council kept away from him by hiding out with an elf family

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:15 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Name: Aeyla Melisande
Race: Human (mostly)
Affiliation: The Abbey of Arrar
Organization: Black Dragon Disciples
Armaments: Twin pole-arms that are safely secured in an odd contraption on her back and sharp, strong teeth of a dragon, albeit reduced in size to fit in her mouth comfortably.
Outward Appearance: Human, but when she frowns or smiles broad enough you can clearly see a something alien about how her brow wrinkles. Also she has hidden curved horns beneath her frizzy avalanche of red hair, and her dragon-like teeth, scaled (no pun intended) down in size, though she hides them as best she can.
Attire:
http://medias.jeuxonline.info/nwn2/uplo ... dragon.jpg
^Same as picture. Remove any draconian aspects I didn't mention in the Appearance though.
Height: 5'10''
Weight: What a rude question! (115lb, including her gear and clothing)
Attitude: Very uppity. If it weren't for her monk's clothing you would think she was royalty. Really she sees herself as a dragon already in most cases. Oh, and she has an utter hatred of all things elven.

History: She grew up in the confines of an elven orphanage, as a hunting party rescued her when she was found wandering in a dark forest at just three. Growing up with elven children she often found herself being teased and prodded. Whenever she stood up to them she was often humiliated especially when all the other children her size were actually far older and smarter. When being tutored in the balances of life and death, all she could think about was making the other children become part of the 'death' part. She marveled in the powers other creatures had, the ability to breath fire, fly, cast magic, and at the same time turn back into a human form at the end of the day particularly appealed to her. She read of a dark abbey at the top of a nearby mountain and ran away from the elven town at the age of 17. The elves, still viewing her as a helpless child didn't search far enough from the village fast enough. She found her way there and declared fealty to the other disciples, and eventually to the Queen Dragon herself. The hatred she had grown for the elves proved to their satisfaction and she was accepted into their order. She was an avid and great student, however her elven teachings, being all she ever knew, turned out to hamper her studies. She couldn't learn to think in the bleaker and blacker terms of the black dragons, so after gaining only a few abilities over the seven years she was there, she set out on her own.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:28 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Both characters accepted. Now would be the best time to hop in because a large scale battle is going to begin.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:46 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
OK can my character have elemental magic please otherwise he will be present

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:13 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Yeah that's fine.

Offline Profile