Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:23 pm

Post subject: Hey guys can i set up an Rpg let me know i have given basics
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:18 pm 
Wanderer
Wanderer

hi im new but like the idea of this RPG style game ok you play it over time and dont get replys straight away but i would love to take part especially one based in the time of mythology and Dragons.

i would like to start one so here goes a set up
information on world around eg the firepot inn is surrounded by woods and forest to the north is the Town hawkscroft a small town with a seaport and shops there is other villages to south east and west but there a day and half travel.

this would give people then options to from where they come and could name the town in south east and west so again giving us an idea to the Characters.

we then could set ideas for story as in are we alone in the world is this the time of caves and Orcs and are the players all of Human origin

i mean elfs,orc,Dwarf and human would all have a good aspect to story
(people who choose non-human have to be true to there Race unless the reason thier there because there not same as there type)
an Example would be an Orc runt who has been cast out cos he is Differant or Elf who has decided that he not want to live in the forest he wants to be a towns man.Or dwarf that has got sick of digging for Gold and wants Glory in the world.

Human is obviously easy option as people have no real set piece Characteristics and one i would suggets to those who dont have any ideas as we would progress into story your character would show more and more of them self.

so with all good storys and like on here we all know little or nothing about one another but as we get talking and playing along and living our roles on here we would learn more about our Characters and each others

people that choose
elf would be more worldly and less prone to attack with out reason or logic
Orc are moody and Agressive,
Dwarfs are known for aggression drinking and been greedy into Gold

if we Do Start one i would like my Character to be a small unshaven Elf wears a hood and robe and carrys a bow and arrows on his Back and a small sword on his belt and a Cross on a chain around his neck.

Marty walks into the Firepot inn and talks to the in Keeper looking to stay the night and rest as he as traveled from across the sea and arrived in Hawkscroft tired and in need of rest.

The inn Keep Charges 2 gold coins for the room.
Marty then sits down on a chair by the open oak wood fire place warming himself.
The Bar keep asks if he would like a drink of Mead Marty looks up shakes his head and says water please. The Bar keep brings over the Drink in a wooden carved mug Marty looks at the Bar keep says thank you and looks at the Drink *its a merky brown colour* Marty not drinking it just sitss by fire thinking.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:21 pm 
Wanderer
Wanderer

Warms his Hands on fire and feels drained from is journey

nearly falling asleep he pulls a book from his robe and sits thumbing at the pages.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:56 am 
Cererean Princess

This post should be in the Out Of Character disscussions forum. Please can you make it a bit more clear with the use of sub headings?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:53 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

(moved)

Welcome to the board. The best idea is to start an Out of Character Discussion in this area and get the players you need. Then when you have the number of players you need you can start a game in the game area.

Good luck.

Offline Profile