Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 6:11 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:20 pm 
Tightwad

*snicker* where'd you get the smileys?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:27 pm 
Master Old Dragon

They followed me home from the old boards... lol. (AKA I wasn't patient enough to wait for Tempy to put them up here, so I found my own way of doing it) And for those of you here who don't know what that is, it is my "Cooperate Stick".

*Watches as all of the people who know what it is flinch and run away in terror.*

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Last edited by Serenity on Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:29 pm 
Tightwad

I want them. So I can whack you- I mean Malchios!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:31 pm 
Master Old Dragon

Lol, it's not the smiley, its the person using it that instills the fear... Image

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:32 pm 
Tightwad

so how can I get them?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:38 pm 
Master Old Dragon

You'll just have to wait for Tempy to put them on the Boards... lol

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:07 am 
Master Old Dragon

Wait, your the one who's going after me for spamming up your thread with off topic junk, and here you are spamming it up your self with non topic related junk? Bad Serenity! No stick! *Takes stick*

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:34 am 
The Forestmaster

No fighting!! No fighting!!

*takes stick and superglues it to hand*

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:10 pm 
Tightwad

YOU IRK ME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:35 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

SPAM! geez... :swear:

anywayz, serenity! yes, me and del are done, so you have a new arena open now! only slightly damaged.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:37 pm 
The Forestmaster

Cool picture. Let me try! :swear:

I like it!! Christian and I are still battling, but he hasn't posted for like two days...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:27 pm 
Tightwad

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-*takes breath*-OOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! tell me where you get them!

Last edited by Chalgrish on Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:29 pm 
The Forestmaster

Hmm... Don't ever go <part deleted for Chalgrish's displeasure> ? I sure hope you do!!

:poke:

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:08 pm 
Master Old Dragon

Okay, you guys obviously don't know when to stop. The next one of you that spams in here wont be coming back.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:30 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Dragon Form

General Attributes

Name: Yahto Nen
Age: 458 (It is a point of pride that Yahto remembers his exact age when some other dragons forget theirs or decide that it doesn‘t matter)
Race: Blue Dragon
Class: Creature
Element: Water
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Magic Ability: Proficient
Special Character Abilities: Shape shifting - Can transform from blue dragon form to human form and back again at will

Physical Attributes

Height: 6 ft at his shoulders and 11 ft at the top of his head
Length: 23 ft from the tip of his snout to end of the tail
Weight: 576 Kg
Build: Slender and serpentine
Eye color: Light blue and they turn silver when he is angry or excited
Complexion: Blue hide
Other: Wings, long neck and tail, gills, webbed hands and feet, a resistance to cold, and scales that fit smoothly together to reduce resistance in the air and water

Armor

His armor is scales that can deflect most damage. It takes a fairly strong slash at close range to even make a scratch. If a weapon enchanted with fire was used though, it would cut through his hide fairly easily. His stomach area is more easily penetrated than anywhere else on his body.

Weaponry

Uses claws, teeth, tail, wings, and every other part of his body that he can.

ALSO: An ice breath weapon.

Magic Spells (A Few Examples, for magic users only)

ATTACK:

Spell Name: Water Spout
Power Level: Mediocre
Physical Description: Shoots a jet of water at a tremendous speed
Limitation: Can be dodged pretty easily

Spell Name: Flash Freeze
Element: Ice
Power Level: Proficient
Physical Description: Reduces the temperature in a sphere with a 30 foot radius centered on his body by 100 degrees celsius instantaneously
Limitation: Fairly small area and can affect allies as well as enemies

Spell Name: Footlock
Power Level: Minimal
Physical Description: Causes a layer of ice to quickly rise up out of the ground and cover one opponents feet, if they are moving forward at the time it envelopes their foot they will fall which will most likely result in a broken ankle as their feet cannot move
Limitation: Strong opponents can usually break out of it in a short amount of time, is easily destroyed by fire, and can only affect one enemy at a time

DEFENSE:

Spell Name: Field of Fog
Physical Description: Generates a thick layer of fog 20 feet high in a 200 foot area
Limitation: A strong wind can disperse it and limits Yahto's sight as well

Spell Name: Dampness
Power Level: Minimal
Physical Description: Makes the air surrounding Yahto so saturated that fires cannot be brought into it without being extinguished
Limitation: Does not effect weapons with fire enchantments very much

Spell Name: Frost Barrier
Physical Description: A thick sheet of ice rises up from the ground in front of him and deflects most missile and magic attacks
Limitation: Useless against fire magic

History

Yahto was born in the ocean, and lived there for the better part of 100 years at which time he was starting to become an adult. He left his birthplace in search of a home to call his own. He made his home in Crecent Lake which is south of Oceana after searching for about a year. He lived there for about 50 years when an old traveling merchant happened to stop by his lake on the way to Oceana. As you know, dragons are avid treasure collectors, so when Yahto saw two almost identical daggers of the finest design he had ever seen being worn by the merchant as he was sitting by his camp fire; he decided that somehow he must get those daggers.

He decided that the easiest way to get them would be to just take them during the night without the merchant knowing. He got the daggers and was moving back into his lake when the merchant leapt up and the last thing Yahto remembered was a blinding flash of white light.

When Yahto awoke the first thing he noticed was that he was leaning against a log and that the old man was sitting on another log watching him while lighting his pipe. The old man said, “Ah. I see you have finally awakened,â€￾ as Yahto pushed himself up into a sitting position. “As you have probably noticed you are now a human. That is to be your punishment for trying to steal my daggers, to remain a human for one hundred years, and you shall also be unable to enter your lake until that time has passed.â€￾

“What about the daggers?â€￾ Yahto croaked out.

“Ah, yes, about those, you may keep them to always remind you of what has transpired here last night and today, and now I must be off,â€￾ and with a another flash of bright white light the wizard was gone along with all of his belongings except for the two daggers.

Yahto accepted his fate and decided that he would have to make the best of it. He found that because his other form was a serpentine water dragon, that he was naturally faster and more graceful than any normal human, which makes him prone to show off his acrobatic skills at times. He wandered around from town to town and city to city during his hundred year long penance, so that he came to know a lot about humans, their cities, and their ways. He adapted to these ways as best as he could and was very successful at it, but he could never truly conceal that he was at least a little strange from anyone, although he told no one that it was because he was really a dragon stuck in human form. Yahto found that even in this human form he still possessed some unique abilities that came from being a dragon, such as very fast reflexes and an endurance and strength far beyond that of a normal human.

After one hundred years had passed, Yahto found that he could shift between human and dragon form at will, and that he desired to explore even more and could never go back to his boring life in the lake again after having adventures, so he uses his human form in order to blend into the general populace as he seeks adventure.

Human Form

General Attributes

Name: Yahto Nen
Race: Human
Class: Rogue/Acrobat
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Magic Ability: Mediocre
Special Character Abilities: Shape shifting - Can transform from blue dragon form to human form and back again at will

Physical Attributes

Height: 6’ 3â€￾
Weight: 176 lbs
Build: Athletic
Hair Color/Length/Style: Brown, with a bluish tint, down to the middle of his back and is worn in a braid usually.
Eye color: Light blue and they turn silver when he is angry or excited
Complexion: Fairly pale but has a good tan from all of the time spent in human form
Other: Eyes sometimes glow in the dark because he is actually a dragon

Armor

Head: Hair worn in a braid
Chest: Close fitting blue leather vest
Arms: Blue leather bracers
Hands: Blue leather fingerless gloves
Waist: Silver belt with item pouches and blue
sheathes for his daggers
Legs: Blue leather armor on shins and thighs over pants of a slightly lighter blue color
Feet: Blue leather boots
Other: All armor has a constant slow healing affect on it. Wears a tight fitting silver necklace with a water drop emblem of sapphire on it and has a simple loop earring of silver in his right ear.

Weaponry

MAIN:

Name: Takara
Type: Dagger
Design: Silver wavy blade about 18â€￾ long, etched with pictures of a dragon and has a blue sapphire set in the hilt
Magical Attributes: Increases water element power, unbreakable, and can cut through any non-magical material

Name: Nami
Type: Dagger
Design: Silver wavy blade also about 18â€￾ long, identical to Takara except that instead of dragons etched into it there are ocean scenes on it, also has a blue sapphire set in the hilt
Magical Attributes: Increases water element power, unbreakable, and can cut through any non-magical material

Magic Spells (A Few Examples, for magic users only)

Same as for dragon form except that he can only use the ones with up to mediocre power level.

History

See dragon form history

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:45 pm 
Master Old Dragon

<center><b>Dream Lord:</b></center>
Very nice! You did a very good job on this. As I have already checked it for you, your character is cleared to do battle!

Edit~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Edit

For my future reference...

pandora wrote:
Name:Pandora
Race:orcale
Class:spellcaster/swordsman
Element: ying yang
Alignment: nutural good
Magic Ability: Above average

Physical Attributes

Height: 5.8ft
Weight: 145
Build: somewhat mucled
Hair Color/Length/Style:sraight flowing waist length silver hair with shoulder lenght red streaks of hair that run down both sides of her face.
Eye color:light Crystal blue,thrid eye on forhead flames red.
Complexion:glossy silver fur
Other: Has K-9 like fetures which include fur,nose, paws,claws,tail,and fangs. Also has a set of feathered wings above the elbow,and right beside the shoulder blades.

Armor

Head: none
Chest: by a bright red dress-like tunic
Arms: none
Hands: none
Waist: Cloth belt
Legs: none
Feet: clawed boots
Other: A strange crystal pendent that she wears around her neck

Weaponry

MAIN:
Name: Alimace
Type: Longsword/Mace
Design: a long sword that is bent at the end like a mace,or an axe head exept longer. it has a gold and silver handle,and has a simmering red design that looks like real blood running down it. It also has a black rose design at where it starts to bend and at the very ege of the blade
Magical Attributes:Black magic that burns anything it touches

Name: Aligale
Type: shapeshifter
Design: A blue crystal pendent
Magical Attributes: it has the abilaty to turn into any weapon the user desirers

Magic Spells

ATTACK:

Spell Name: Angelic rage
Element: light
Power Level: Basic
Physical Description: An orb of pure white energy that can be any size depending on how much manna put into it.
Limitation: it can be easly conteacted by any black magic.

Spell Name: Judement's call
Element: Light and Dark
Power Level: high
Physical Description: shoots from the casters hands in a twist of black and white energy, it is one pandora's finishing moves.
Limitation: It requires a lot of manna and cocetration and also takes up a lot of time to perform.

Spell Name: Angelic lightening
Element: white lighting
Power Level: above basic
Physical Description: a mighty bolt of white lighting shoots down from the heavens
Limitation: is easly dogged

DEFENSE:

Spell Name: Krad's gard
Element: Black magic
Power Level: High
Physical Description: A spell made fully of Krad's sworn portection over Pandora,it is a vail of black angel wings and can't be broken
Limitation: it can only be used once in a battle for a limmited time

Spell Name: Flash Doge
Power Level: basic
Physical Description: allows the user to telaport out of harms way
Limitation: can only doge not block attacks

Spell Name:Ora shield
Power Level: above basic
Physical Description: a white and black bubble like shield that covers the user completly in a protective barrior of pure energy
Limitation: it can be penatrated with any ying yang method.

History

Pandora is the Queen of Ovarian,better known as the Godsin queen. She has fought in several great wars is the realm of Daron, including the war of deamons and the great Tacktie war in wich she got her nickname Midnight ,for leading her troops to vitory all in the middle of the night. Later after the Daron wars she settle down in Ovarian with her husband Krad,who's love for Pandora was so stronge, he created a spell for her,just to asure her safety. Now, she spends most of her time with her husband and seven children,but can sometimes be found running errends for the the wise ones, to keep the flow of time in order. She is always willing to take up a challange,and just loves a compatition.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:34 pm 
Godsin Queen

I think I corrected my mistakes! please tell me if I left something out.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 11:02 am 
Master Old Dragon

<center><b>Pandora</b></center>
I'm guessing by this you mean you edited your old post, so I am going to go check. I'll get any edits that need to be posted on it up here ASAP. Sorry for the wait... :-\

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:53 pm 
Master Old Dragon

Quote:
Race: oracle

<font color=red>You are going to have to pick one of the basic races here; I can’t let it slide since it’s going to be a judged battle. Unless you want to write up a comprehensive short essay on this race (which, I assure you, you don’t) then I’d just put yourself down as something that matches close, like a human or demi-human.</font>

Quote:
Class:spellcaster/swordsman

<font color=red>Use the term “Mage/Warriorâ€￾ just so we can have some base ground in the templates to work from in judging.</font>

Quote:

<font color=red>Same problem as the race is here. You have to choose one of the given elements, such as light <b>or</b> dark, not both. Like I said to Zoan, just pick one and you can add more when you increase your strength. Inevitably, however, you cannot have power over two opposite elements. I trust you to fix your spells accordingly.

I have edited the rest of your profile (leaving the parts that need fixing blank) so that you have fewer spelling errors. Just copy and paste and make the required edits in the next post and we can work from there.</font>

<center>~~~</center>

Name: Pandora
Race: Demi-human
Class: Mage/Warrior
Element:
Alignment: Neutral-Good

Physical Attributes

Build: Somewhat muscled
Hair Color/Length/Style: Straight, flowing, waist-length, silver hair with shoulder length red streaks of hair that run down both sides of her face.
Eye color: A light crystal-blue and a third eye on her forehead that flames red.
Complexion: Glossy, silver fur
Other: Has K-9-like features which include fur, a nose, paws, claws, tail, and fangs. She also has a set of feathered wings above the elbow and right beside the shoulder blades.

Armor

Chest: A bright red, dress-like tunic
Feet: Clawed boots

Weaponry

MAIN:
Type: Long sword / Mace
Design: a long sword that is bent at the end like a mace or an axe head, except longer. It has a gold and silver handle and has a shimmering red design that looks like real blood running down it. It also has a black rose design at the hilt to bend and at the very edge of the blade.
Magical Attributes: <font color=red>ELEMENT</font> magic that burns anything it touches

Type: shape shifter
Magical Attributes: it has the ability to turn into any weapon the user desirers

Magic Spells

ATTACK:

Element: <font color=red>ELEMENT</font>
Physical Description: An orb of pure <font color=red>ELEMENT</font> energy that can be any size depending on how much manna put into it.
Limitation: it can be easily counteracted by any <font color=red>ELEMENT</font> magic.

Spell Name: Judgment’s call
Physical Description: shoots from the casters hands in a twist of <font color=red>ELEMENT</font> and <font color=red>ELEMENT</font> energy, it is one Pandora’s finishing moves.
Limitation: It requires a lot of manna and concentration and also takes up a lot of time to perform.

Physical Description: a mighty bolt of <font color=red>ELEMENT</font> lighting shoots down from the heavens
Limitation: It is easily dodged.

DEFENSE:

Spell Name: Krad's guard
Physical Description: A spell made fully of Krad's sworn protection over Pandora. It is a veil of <font color=red>ELEMENT</font> angel wings and can't be broken.
Limitation: It can only be used once in a battle and only for a limited time

Physical Description: allows the user to teleport out of harms way
Limitation: Can only doge not block attacks

Spell Name: Aura shield
Physical Description: a <font color=red>ELEMENT</font> and <font color=red>ELEMENT</font> bubble like shield that covers the user completely in a protective barrier of pure energy
Limitation: it can be penetrated with any <font color=red>ELEMENT</font> spell.

History

Pandora is the Queen of Ovarian, better known as the Godsin queen. She has fought in several great wars is the realm of Daron, including the war of deamons and the great Tacktie war in which she got her nickname Midnight, for leading her troops to victory all in the middle of the night. Later after the Daron wars she settle down in Ovarian with her husband Krad, whose love for Pandora was so strong, he created a spell for her, just to assure her safety. Now, she spends most of her time with her husband and seven children, but can sometimes be found running errands for the wise ones, to keep the flow of time in order. She is always willing to take up a challenge, and just loves a competition.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 8:59 pm 
Godsin Queen

Well,this is gonna be a toughy,but I'm gonna fix it some how. An oracle is like a half God, so could I put something like simi-god or something?

Name: Pandora
Race: Demi-human
Class: Mage/Warrior
Element:Light
Alignment: Neutral-Good

Physical Attributes

Build: Somewhat muscled
Hair Color/Length/Style: Straight, flowing, waist-length, silver hair with shoulder length red streaks of hair that run down both sides of her face.
Eye color: A light crystal-blue and a third eye on her forehead that flames red.
Complexion: Glossy, silver fur
Other: Has K-9-like features which include fur, a nose, paws, claws, tail, and fangs. She also has a set of feathered wings above the elbow and right beside the shoulder blades.

Armor

Chest: A bright red, dress-like tunic
Feet: Clawed boots

Weaponry

MAIN:
Type: Long sword / Mace
Design: a long sword that is bent at the end like a mace or an axe head, except longer. It has a gold and silver handle and has a shimmering red design that looks like real blood running down it. It also has a black rose design at the hilt to bend and at the very edge of the blade.
Magical Attributes: light magic that burns anything it touches

Type: shape shifter
Magical Attributes: it has the ability to turn into any weapon the user desirers

Magic Spells

ATTACK:

Physical Description: An orb of pure light energy that can be any size depending on how much manna put into it.
Limitation: it can be easily counteracted by any dark magic.

Spell Name:Gate of Judgement
Physical Description: a ring of light forms above the caster ans a spiral light enetgy shoots from it. It is one Pandora’s finishing moves.
Limitation: It requires a lot of manna and concentration and also takes up a lot of time to perform.

Element: Light
Physical Description: a mighty bolt of light, lighting shoots down from the heavens
Limitation: It is easily dodged.

DEFENSE:

Spell Name: Krad's guard
Physical Description: A spell made fully of Krad's sworn protection over Pandora. It is a veil of light angel wings and can't be broken.
Limitation: It can only be used once in a battle and only for a limited time

Physical Description: allows the user to teleport out of harms way
Limitation: Can only doge not block attacks

Spell Name: Aura shield
Physical Description: a light bubble like shield that covers the user completely in a protective barrier of pure energy
Limitation: it can be penetrated with any dark spell.

History

Pandora is the Queen of Ovarian, better known as the Godsin queen. She has fought in several great wars is the realm of Daron, including the war of deamons and the great Tacktie war in which she got her nickname Midnight, for leading her troops to victory all in the middle of the night. Later after the Daron wars she settle down in Ovarian with her husband Krad, whose love for Pandora was so strong, he created a spell for her, just to assure her safety. Now, she spends most of her time with her husband and seven children, but can sometimes be found running errands for the wise ones, to keep the flow of time in order. She is always willing to take up a challenge, and just loves a competition.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:39 pm 
Master Old Dragon

<center><b>Pandora</b></center>
No Gods, no exceptions. Sorry!

Anywho, if you keep it like this I think it should be okay (or at least I don't foresee any more problems yet) so you two are clear to battle!! Come on over to the other OOC thread for this and I'll give an official okay! : )

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:26 pm 
Sword Master

Location: In my room talking to random people i really dont know but talk too anyay!!
Name: Drian, The formidable
Race: Dragon
Class: Creature
Element: Fire
Alignment: Chaotic
Magic ability: N/A
Special Character abilities: Shape shift from Dragon to human for Disguise

PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES

Height: 8 ft to shoulders, 10 ft to head
Length: 16 ft from tail to snout
Weight: 662kg
Build: Medium
Eye color: Hazel until battle then red
Complexion: Red hide
Other: spiked wings, short neck, spikes down back, white strips down wings and back, Resistance to Fire and Acid but weak to Water
Armor: My armor is my scales together with heat nothing can harm me except the power of water!
Weaponry: I wish not to use weaponry my body serves as my weapon but as an exception Fire breath and Tail!

ATTACK

Spell name: Fire Breath
Power level: Mediocre
Physical description: Breath flames in every direction in a 25 meter Radius
Limitation: Limited power and time!

Spell name: Hinotama
Element: fire
Power level: Proficient
Physical description: Fires fire balls from mouth at opposition
Limitation: Easily blocked or dodged

Spell name: Earth shake
Element: Earth
Power lever: Mediocre
Physical description: Stamps rapidly to shake the earth around self
Limitation: No effect on wind or flying Opposition

DEFENSE

Spell name: fire wall
Power level: Minimal
Physical description: Breaths wall of fire to defend self in sticky situation!
Limitation: Easily broken by wind or water

Spell name: Supersonic
Element: wind
Power level: Mediocre
Physical Description: Run away at supersonic speed
Limitation: Can be caught

HISTORY

Drian was born in the mountains of hell, were he was raised by his Father to be a fighter. He took on this role with grate Dignity and fought to the death. When he was only 16 he was challenged by the strongest dragon around to a fight, it was fought well but in the end he won. He has had allot of loses to especially his worse loss was to a phoenix when he was 30 when he was nearly killed.

Now he fights alone to restore his dignity and to avenge his father killed by the Elf queen!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:09 pm 
King of Dragons

:

Name: Lord Taluscion(Talus), King of Dragons
Race: Dragon
Class: Elf/Creature
Alignment: Lawful
Magic ability: Above Average
Special Character abilities: Shape shift from Dragon to human

PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES

Height: Human: 5'7' Dragon: Not quite sure, hard to measure serpentines
Length: "" ""
Weight: Lighter than Air
Build: Leanly Muscled
Eye color: Deep Sea
Complexion: Human: Tan// Dragon: Sea Blue
Other: I have a dark form so watch out!
Armor: No armor...either form.(don't need no stinkin armor!)
Weaponry: Excalibur DS(of course the Sword of Kings) and Raukodae(the Demonshadow, a gift from Pandora after I defeated Iluverauko the All-Demon)

Armor

Head: crown?
Chest: -
Arms: -
Hands: gloves
Waist: belt
Legs: -
Feet: boots
Other: -

Weaponry

MAIN:
Name: Excalibur DS
Type: Long sword
Design: An exquistily beautiful sword that burns qith an inner fire that cannot be quenched. Its purple and gold.
Magical Attributes: Bestows the title of King to its wielder.

Name: Raukodae
Type: long sword
Design: A terrible sword with the soul of a demon in it. Appears to be a normal sword, except its black with ancient ruins.
Magical Attributes: possesses a weak wielder

ATTACK

Spell name: Fearien(Spirit of Sunlight)
Power level: Very Strong
Physical description: Fearien-a globe of pure light races to the ground and explodes in a net (pretty)
Limitation: I have never had to use these spells so I don't know.

Spell name: Sererauko
Element: Dark
Power level: Incredibly Strong
Physical description: It defies reason, but it is Hell.
Limitation: I haven't used it before.

Spell name: Sinnsaber
Power lever: Mediocre
Physical description: Summons water spirit, Sinnsber to defeat foe with sowrds of water
Limitation: doen't affect water and only stys for a minute

DEFENSE

Spell name: Aurathreer
Power level: -
Physical description: Light envelopes area and heals, then provides a shield
Limitation: My life force is at stake.

Spell name: Bloody Sanctum
Element: Dark
Power level: -
Physical Description: Blood forms a fearful barrier.
Limitation: Need Blood!

HISTORY

Talus was raised to be a loyal advisor to the King of Dragons in Atlantis, or become the King himself. He was certain that he was going to be the former and his sister Raina would ascend to the throne, but to his (and his family's surprise) Excalibur chose him over his sister! Raina had been training for years to accept the title she never had a normal childhood, while Talus had a wonderful one. After the news was relayed to her, she went out on the battlefield she was commanding to commit suicide. Before she died, and archdemon said he would help her get vengeance, so she agreed. She and an armor of horrors attacked and razed Atlantis. When she got to the Palace, she killed her mother and father, and her entire family except for Talus. She imprisoned him in a mirror, but without the King's mana to hold up Atlantis...it sank. Today, Talus' mirror was found by Seraphine, who released him into the world again. So far, Talus has set himself up as the King in another plane called Luster. He rules from there tot his very day, increasing his army of Royal Knights, and making Luster a better place for all.

If you would like a new avatar or sig pic, pm me and ask. ^^

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:18 pm 
Tightwad

You aren't wearing pants or a shirt?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:20 pm 
Sword Master

Location: In my room talking to random people i really dont know but talk too anyay!!
Ha ha ha ha lol

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next