Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:41 pm

Post subject: OCC: Book 2: The Quest for the Dragons
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:50 pm 
Matrix Operator

This is the second part of the series The Dragon Chronicles.

Haveing created a haven for all dragons in the land of France, Draconis now embarks on a quest to inform a group of dragons in the mountains of South America that France is now a home to all dragons. He is even now gathering companions for the trip.

OCC: this is a continuation of my previous RP. All previous RPers can rejoin, and also some new people.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:11 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Isn't this a little preemptive? I mean is there not going to be any plot to throw off our plan?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:53 am 
Cererean Princess

We havn't even got a safe haven in France yet.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:26 am 
Matrix Operator

I'll alter the above details if needs be.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:08 pm 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
if everything works out with the one we're working on know, i will join, but i gotta wait to see what happens first...

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:28 pm 
Matrix Operator

Yeah. That sounds good.

Oh, and I haven't confirmed this, but when you repost your character sheets, we may be using a different format. Wait on that til I get the details.

Additionally, I may end up using this RP series in a series of short stories I'm writing, and I need permission from all involved.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:41 am 
Cererean Princess

You can have mine on one condition: You give me your section of E.Ts film rights.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:36 pm 
Matrix Operator

Agreed.

I'm responding this late to move this topic to the top of the list. The RP Dragon's Revenge will be ending soon, so if everyone could start reposting your char sheets? Use the same format as before.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:32 pm 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
I'm not seeing a safe haven in france yet, we seem to be ready to attack, or decieve, not find safety.

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:34 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Alright, reposting mine.

Name: Areon Greekfire

Race: Silver Half Dragon

Height: 6'3'' tall

Build: More of an athletic build, but don't underestimate him, he has the
strength of three strong humans.
Appearance: Having silver scales, a muzzle, batlike/dragonic wings, a tail, dragonlike legs, clawed fingers and toes, sharp teeth, he has no horns, and his eyes are blue, with slit pupils like a cat's in the dark they seem to glow blue, which they do allowing him to see clearly in the darkest of places.

Weapons: Dual 'Short swords' both 2 feet in length, immolated with fire at the wielder's will, the blades can be flung out of their hilts, connected by chains, letting them reach thirty feet from the hilt, to hack at the enemy from a distance, the wielder can manipulate the blades into any shape that is needed as long as it doesnt exceed 2 feet in length. http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/300W/fs5.de ... _Chaos.jpg
And Fire and Lightning Magic.

Attire: He wears a rough leather tunic, and shorts that go a few inches below his knees, and a belt with his weapon's sheathes.

Armor: A black, metal breastplate, with many odd runes on it. It allows him to manipulate fire.

Strength: Superior strength than a human, older, wiser, and battle seasoned.

Weakness: His wing membrane is vulnerable, and hurts a lot when an arrow goes through it. He cannot fly for long distances.

Bio: He is one from a long ago, and possibly forgotten past, when greek gods ruled. He has been in hidng among Athenians for half a thousand years, but when knights of a far land, france came with stories of dragons being slain, he immediately showed himself to the knights, weapons in hand, the one shortsword in his right he called Ares, the one in his left hand was called Tartarus. The Knights, seeing him as a dragon attacked him, but found two ancient blades going through their stomachs, with a long chain still going through, they collpasped on the ground and knew no more. After that, He went to france, well versed in many languages, fluent in greek, and english, and somewhat fluent in french. Here at france, he began looking for the dragons so he could help them...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:30 am 
Matrix Operator

And mine:

Name: Draconis

Size: 100 feet

Color: dark green

Strength: His size and intelligence

Weakness: his left forearm is crippled

Bio: He is one of the dragon elders, and has been fighting off knights for thirty years.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:42 pm 
Matrix Operator

:arrow: I'm officially cancelling this RP, seeing as the other is about to die.[/b]

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile