Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 9:29 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 59  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:29 pm 
Celestial Guardian

He stood walking over to the open door way and looking outside to where Drian was laying "oh my.....I wonder what he is up to now...." He then walked back to he seat hoping nothing bad would happen. it was then he noticed the new face in the tavern. He glanced over to him cheking him just incase he was sone of his fathers men with a sigh if relife he realized that he was not.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:33 pm 
Sword Master

Location: In my room talking to random people i really dont know but talk too anyay!!
He got up and re-entered the tavern Slowly he walked over to were he was sitting when he noticed Prince zeratul and a new face. He sat down next to them and held his hand out to the new person, 'Sorry about that and hi im Drian'He got back up and asked ' any1 want a Drink' He stood there looking at them waiting for a reply.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:56 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Yahto saw the timid one get up and go look out the door at the person lying on the ground and then he went back to his seat. The man on the ground then got up ane re-entered the tavern and walked over to Yahto. He held out his hand and introduced himself as Drian.

Yahto took his hand and shook it and said, I am Yahto Nen. Yahto continued to watch the two men as Drian asked if he wanted a drink. No thank you. I don’t want anything at the moment, said Yahto as he watched Drian suspiciously.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:01 pm 
Sword Master

Location: In my room talking to random people i really dont know but talk too anyay!!
drian walked off to the bar watching as this new person stared at him, his mind was spinning, he was sure that he had seen him before but where??? He walked up to the bar 'Whiskey please'

He walked back to find there was nothing in his glass and this new person was still staring at him, He sat back down and asked 'O.k then lets hear a little about yourself'

He settled down in his chair to find his tail was in view, he quikley made it dissapear and laughed as if nothing had happened!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:07 pm 
Celestial Guardian

He saw Drian reenter and watched as Drian and the person now known as Yahto talked and shook hands hoping to himelf that Diran would not do something stupid or foolish that might start some unwanted torouble, while Drian seemed to be kind he also seemed to have a deep darkness to him somehting Zera could not really see he spoke softly "the people here are stange....much stronger than the people at home....besides father...." he then sighed and closed his eyes enjoying the peace of the moment. He then watched Drian as he walked to the bar and seeing his tail pop out but compared to the things that Zera had seen it was nothing. He held his book closer as a strange feeling ran down his spine, He had a strnge feeling that something migh happen but he just sighed and continued to watch Drian and Yahto.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:21 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Yahto remained seated and watched Drian as he went to get a drink. When Drian came back he asked Yahto to tell about himself.

I am Yahto Nen, as I said, and I am an acrobat, Yahto saw Drian’s tail, but his eyes didn’t widen and there was no look of shock. Yahto had know Drian was a dragon as soon as he approached the door of the tavern.

Yahto noticed that the timid person, who still hadn’t been introduced, was watching him again. He then murmured something that he thought nobody else would hear, but he didn’t know about Yahto’s acute sense of hearing.

Yahto turned to the timid person and said with a grin and a flash of silver in his eyes, Yes. Very much stronger.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:34 pm 
Celestial Guardian

Zera blushed some truning to Yahto "oh my...I did not think you where listing to me....well I guess no use in not introducing myself" He stood and bowed his head some to Yahto in respect "I am Prince Zeratul Coviar of Tediken...it is a pleasure to meet you..." He then stands there waiting of a response even though he had already over heard Yahto introduce himself.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:00 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Yahto stood after Zeratul introduced himself. The pleasure is mine, and as you already know I am Yahto Nen, an acrobat. Yahto held out his hand as he said this and looked at Zeratul as if thinking.

Yahto’s eyes flashed silver once again and he murmured so softly that almost no one heard, Very strange indeed. He then stood there with his hand in the air, waiting for Zeratul to shake it.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:08 pm 
Celestial Guardian

He reached out his hand to shake with Yahto, the other hand fimly placed on his book, and he shook Yahto's hand. Zera's eyes flashed a sliverish green as he stood there shaking Yahto's hand then he let go looking deeply into Yahto's eyes.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Flourishing
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:13 pm 
Legend of Old

I see the tavern has flourished in my absense. Good... Good.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:38 am 
Sword Master

'Ha yahto so i see you have noticed my secret, well that is only one of them' drian stands up and laughs 'I was sure i recognised you'

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:09 am 
Sword Master

'I have had a thought, yahto were do you come from and zera could i please take another look at your book' Drian sits down again not caring that his tail was showing 'If i am correct it mensions both of you in this book,I would just like to see' He looks at the prince staring in his eyes once again lke he did at first then turned to Yahto to do the same, 'I can tell that both of you can sense my inner evil dont be alarmed i wont bite'
He laughs and looks at zera waiting.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:24 am 
Celestial Guardian

Zeras eyes flash again as Drians words break the trance between Zera and Yahto. He looks down at his book in his arms. "Um I guess..." Zera then hands the book to Drian "here..." He wathces Diran carefuly as he takes the book then glancing back at Yahto and again to Drian with his book.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:30 pm 
Sword Master

Drian opens the book to the middle and reeds out a paragraph in the language of the dragon, he walks toward yahto and looks deep into his eyes ' Yes you are the on, the one my fater told me about, And your father may well of told you of me'

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:36 pm 
Celestial Guardian

Zera looks down and his face went dark "no....my father and I...never spoke...even when...." He looked back up to Drian "...my mother taught me everything I know and she is the one who gave me the book....my father was always quiet...I dont think he was always evil but...he just changed one day...he went after my mother and then after me...she sacrificed everything for me..." He looked as if he wished to change the subject "um...no I have heard of Dragons of evil...but no specific one..."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:42 pm 
Sword Master

'Heres the other secret about me, I decend from a long line of dragon.....evil Dragons, But....but i....im different' He looked down in shame,'My.....father he died when i was young....but he....he told me evrything i know,'

'That is were i am different though,I.....I wish not to be evil but i still wish to avenge him' He looks back at zera,'You...you remind me greatly of my brother but....but i know you are not,' He looks round to see if any1 else is listening. 'I am EVIL. But i need help'

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:46 pm 
Celestial Guardian

He looks at Drian and smiles some "you remind me of my brother to...and um I belive you...though I dont know how I will be helping but I will try my best to help you...you seem like a good enough person"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:49 pm 
Sword Master

He looks up,'Thats why i need help, im not a good person i have done alot in my past life but now i need help,I dont know what is happening to me but whatever it is, I have changed.' He Slowly stats to become scaly.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:52 pm 
Celestial Guardian

Zera stood there watching him not ever having see someone transform before he watched as Drian slowly became Scaly. He turned to Yahto again then he looked back to Drian silently.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:56 pm 
Sword Master

drians eyes Flashed Bright red and then he slowly started to calm down 'Not here, Not now, I.....i musnt' Its not humane' His scales slowly started to dissapear just leaving his skin and his tail.

His tail suddenly disapeared as if by magic, He stood there and laughed'That was just crazy talk, Im griefly sorry, I.....i am not normally like this' He calmed down and slowly sat back down.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:21 pm 
Dragon's Egg
Dragon's Egg

A stranger entered the tavern and saw two strangers talking. She walks over and says "Hello i am Andrin." holds hands out to strangers meaning to shake hands.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:24 pm 
Sword Master

Drian looks towards Andrin 'Hi, My names Drian, The red dragon of fire, You may not be able to tell but i am one' Drian stairs into Andrins eyes to look at his past.

'All he can see is a bright light with growing darkness, 'Also you were in my dreams.... what ...what speciese, are you???'

'Care for a drink???' Drian stands up and looks at Andrin Expectantly.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:43 pm 
Dragon's Egg
Dragon's Egg

'Er..sure a drink would be nice.'

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:44 pm 
Sword Master

Drian slowly walks over to the bar 'Two whiskey please' He takes them and walks back over to the table, ' So then what brings you here then'

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:56 pm 
Dragon's Egg
Dragon's Egg

'I came from Dekuna because i am trying to find a way to keep my village alive.'

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 59  Next