Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:54 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Mythisis: age of the demon wars
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:53 pm 
Godsin Queen

Yeah, more like squabbling like school girls. Winda spoke up to Cresent.

Just then the man from before returns and greats them all with a smile.
"It is good to see that all of you are still here. Now I have no means to keep you waiting any longer, so if you don't mind following me to your next destination, there is some one who wishes to see you all."
He tells the group this and then oddly enough he leads the group right back into the room they were in before when the first arrived.

The inside of the room has taken on a whole new look than it had before, it's empty bareness was now like the inside of gigantic temple of some sort. They noticed that the floor was covered in a crystal clear sheet or water about an inch deep that lead up to pearly white marble steps where a figure in snowy white robes stood. The only thing they could really tell about the figure was that it was obviously a woman.

At this point Winda couldn't help herself. What's with these people and all the white robes? She could have said this a bit more kindly than she did, but it wasn't really her style.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:02 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Just as Winda says something about all the white robes, a dimensional gate appears, and a man in black robes walks out, with three wolves following behind, a fox around his neck, a girl in a pink dress by his side, and an old book in his hand. "So, what have i missed so far?" the man asks, almost with a sarcastic tone in his voice, the book glowing faintly in his hand.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:37 pm 
Godsin Queen

The robbed woman looks up at the man who appeared from the gate wide eyed.

No.... you haven't missed....what are you doing here? Does the council have so little faith in me that they would send such a high power here to babysit? By the gods! I haven't even got started yet! Surely they don't consider me that helpless. Oh, never mind! Welcome travelers and warriors of the realms. I am the one who has summoned you here today.

As you should have been already told. You have been chose to take part in a team mission to slay a demon who has started claiming to be some sort of over lord who is called Mythisis. Since you have decided to take this mission you will be accompanying me Istalda, to a small village on the planet called Turok in the realm of Daron.

From there we are to look for a spy that might be staying there, and follow him or her to their master. And after that well, we try to slay him. If we fail, we'll most likely die and doom the rest of the universe. If we don't, you'll all get rewarded for your good deed, and go back home to live out the rest of your lives.

Now I understand you were all given paper packets upon your arrival. Would you mind handing the to me one at a time? I have something to give each of you. Depending on what I find inside of them
She told them warmly while still eying the figure in the black robes.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:45 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
Having his package rise from the shadows he states that is my package what does it have you bequeath to me

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:11 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: befor I continue any farther I just finnished Sathonya's stats pandora, and I just posted Sathonya's stats. so plz check Sathonya's stats out so I could bring Sathonya into the game.
persides I write better when I am controling two chars at the same time :)

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:51 am 
Cererean Princess

Cresent walks up to Istalda. "Here's my package. What do I get?"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:41 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: I need pandora to acsept Sethanya befor I could continue :(

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:25 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

"no, they dont find you incompetent, they just figured things would be very risky for you and a bunch of mortal to go after alone. Besides, you know i would not come unless i thought it important. The man states, lightly petting the fox at his neck.

The man then turns to the group and introduces himself. Hello all, My name is Maryin Trinity Edolones, im the DemiGod king of Edolones, and ruler of one of the major royal families in Daron, Twilight, and Dream. Nice to meet you all. The man says, removing his hood to reveal long gold hair, a glowing third eye, and his emerald green eyes.

OOC:Change the home realm and the character is approved. Once again, since im sure Pandora told you already, Edolones has one planet, with one kingdom, with one royal family. The storyline for Edolones is deeply rooted into Maryins storyline, which Maryin is a character i have had for about 17 years now, and im not willing to change his or Edolones's storyline for anyones sake. OK your approved.

Last edited by Maryin on Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:30 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Azricel grabbed his package and said, This must be mine. Right when Azricel grabbed his package a silver dragon (wearing very nice gold armor and has a pink gemmed amulet on) came from the corner and asked, Can someone tell me where the old man and his group is? Azricel said, You are looking at it. The silver dragon thanked Azricel. She then grabbed her package and thanked the old man for giving it to her. She walked straight up to Alondor and said,My name as Sethanya, princess of the 342nd kingdom and I hail from Doran. Sethanya's amulet crystal glowed and then she said, you are obviously a special. Your name is Alondor, and you hail from Ertheran. With a sound of pain she said to Alondor, Can you please take off whatever is stabbing me on my side. on her right was an arrow sticking out of her.

OOC: I know that. I acsedently was reading Doran and looked at the wrong name.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:05 pm 
Godsin Queen

Astalda nodded to each as they handed her their packets. Then she opened the first one given to her, and a small black sphere floated up from it. It slowly began to change shape as it did until it grew into a set of pitch black claws with wrist straps.

Ah, I see that darkness appeals to your better nature. The claws of Neerade will you do you well while dancing though the shadows, Alondor.

Astalda took no time opening the next packet in which a red and orange sphere floated out of and began to change as well. It grew slowly getting longer, until there was now a red and orange blade floating in the air. It was a rather odd double edged sword, in which one edge held one color, and the other the other color.

Ah, Dear Cresent, your heart speaks to both harmony, and discord. Therefore Asunder has come to help you find the balance between the two. She told him and handed him his new weapon.

now I just need your paper packets to continue, oh and your's as well, Winda, dear. she said warmly to the other two dragons, and at Winda.

Winda simply nodded and held her own packet up to Astalda, who took it and opened it on the spot. The sphere that came from it looked a lot like a pearl.

Light has guided your way so far Winda, there is not a reason to stray from it now. White fang asks you learn to warm up to others more when you use it. She told Winda offering her up the white dagger the sphere had turned to.

Winda took it hesitaintly and looked it over, not really sure what she was supposed to do with it. However, her mind was wondering over the words Astalda had just spoken more than anything. How could a blade ask her to be warmer to others, and why would it say that.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:23 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Azricel was about to open his packet and then Sethanya had a small scream before Azricel found out her condition. Azricel said, I bet you wher sleeping on your pile of gold and then you got stabbed. Sethanya nodded and Azricel said,hold still. it will hurt badly but it will be worth it in the end.Azricel pulled out the arrow and Sethanya said,thank you.
After Azricel pulled out the arrow Azricel and Sethanya both opened their packages at the same time.

OOC: I think it would help if you know that I forgot to put a little bit in thier personality.

Azricel is mysterious and will do what is necessary as long as he is following the laws of the dragon's

Sethanya is sneaky, proud, will try and avoid conflict if necessary (to avoid conflict she sometimes controls the enemies mind so she is not fighting) and will do within both human (only in respect) and dragon laws

Last edited by Drakel on Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:11 pm 
Godsin Queen

ooc: they needed to hand it them to Astalda, please pay attention.

Ic: as they open their packets they look and find nothing within them at all.

please hand me those so I can give you your gifts sillys. It won't do to try opening them yourselves. Astalda reminded them.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:16 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Sethanya and Azricel looked at eachother and gave the packages to istalda. both curious on what could be inside. yet each knew that what they had on will be just as usefull.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:26 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

"such youthful dragons, and silly to segregate themselves like humans" Maryin says, looking at the silver and blue dragon, a look of amusement across his face.

Why would dragons act like humans?" asks the gray wolf.

yes master, why would they do that, isnt that against thier nature?" questioned the little girl.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:46 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Sethanya was about to speak but Azricel cut her off. Humans have a curse to not have mainy laws and be forgetfull but dragons are born with only one curse that our ancestors gave. We seen those weapons of magic and greed took over. said Azricel with a frown. Sethanya finished the sentence, We can't help our kinds’ greed unlike Alondor which has evolved to be able to fight his greed, and I was not here for some time because I accidently walked around and something hit me. Presides isn't it ungodly to criticize others which are not as powerful as them. Unless you are just as flawed as we are!? she said with a smile. She had confidence that she was more right than ever. She knew that gods wher too proud to criticize others for small mistakes. She was hopefull that he could not attack her becouse if he did than that would mean he is flawed to feal emotions of pure anger.

Azrivel knew she was more right than he was. She must have bin intelligent to know things about gods and their actions.

OOC: OK! So I did one mistake. I typed the wrong thing and then fixed it at the wrong time -_-

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:22 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

"true, a god would not show anger, but would kill you for no reason at all, but I am no god, but am a Demigod. We demis are different from gods, we have emotions, we love to hunt, and we critisize those that are to young to know there place in this world." Maryin states, a grim smile now on his face, the gray wolf by his side no longer there, a scythe now in his hand, his third eye glowing from reading the young ones mind.

"it seems you have upset the young master, and emotions are not a curse or a flaw" pipes up the little girl in his masters defence.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:41 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Azricel said to maryin, demigod or not insults are still the same. You might now follow our laws but we can't fight without it being a chalenge or defence and you know that. now if you don't mined put back your weapon so we can get along with our day.
Sethanya just looked at the two and walked up to Astalda and said,stop the two from fighting if you want to keep those who sayed to fight mythis. Persides I would like to know what our weapons are.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:52 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
OOC: as far as i could understand you gave my character something he already has.

IC Claws? thank you but why have you given me something i already have?

then when Alondor sees what the bar dragons had done he laughs and sais now you know why the phil dragons left your realm, you fail to notice what is going on around you. That is why we also call you the special minded dragons or s.m. dragons.

And little girl, for that is how you appear, emotions are a flaw when they get your species killed as happened with some bar dragons.

Oh and female bar dragon please refrain from reading my mind or i will lock your amulet in the deepest realm of shadows

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:39 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Azricel said, I was not paying attention because I was focused on not killing Sethanya wile I was taking out that arrow that was stuck her. Law says I can't let another one of my kind die without help or without at least making her death quick and painless. After Azricel was done talking Sethanya said to Alondor, You can't take my amulet off because it is stuck on my scales until I take it off. So to take off my amulet you have to kill me. Presides I only read stranger’s minds to know their names and where they hail from. Honestly would you think I don't know how to use my power? now everyone stop fighting and calm down We are suppose to be a team and right now we are more concentrated on killing each other than killing Mythis

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:18 pm 
Godsin Queen

ooc: they go over the ones he already has like a pointy glove. It was the only thing I could thing of for you. If you rather have something else we could arange something i think.

and oh god wtf is all this? can I not leave for one second without some kind of stupid fight going on between you people? I don't even feel like reading though all this petty mess.

THIS IS A RP NOT A SPARING MATCH!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:24 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

OOC so it our characters nature to not get along big deal not the end of the world

Oh and dora can my character have a big shining weapon, maybe one that could go on his tail. Reason being that he can only enter shadows that exist, so no shadow equals no power

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:42 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: your rp you ruels :) I just went with the flow.
ps. can we finoly see what weapon my chars get lol
plz make it something a dragon in the picture in the left could use or it will be use less.
maybe something that goes around thier tail. an amulet(Azricel only), A crown (Sethanya) healmet (Sethanya) something that goes around their front claws. other than that I am good :)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:45 pm 
Godsin Queen

ooc: I said that because the other dragonmaster is taking it personal and the tow of them are ranting back and forth in ooc. <_<. now, you said you want a light reflecting tail blade? I want to make sure I get this right. I'll post again after I get over being upset over having to deal with my hubby going on a hissy fit.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:50 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: :( hope he gets better :( I feal like it is my falt you have to deal with him angry :( but befor I asume things is Maryin your hubby ?? becouse if he is than I feel giulty that he is mad and taking it off on you :(

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:27 pm 
Godsin Queen

ooc: um, he's not like that he wasn't taking it out on me, but that's all I've gotten to hear about since the two of you got started.

ic:hmm, well if you rather have something different I suppose I could try again. Just give the claws back and I'll see what I can do.

Then she looks at the first dragon's packet, and the same packet that had nothing before now had a sphere in it as well. This one was deep red and turned into a deep amulet with gold trimming.

Oh! the tear of Iffret. It reminds us that to be stubborn and selfish might be good for survival, but it will not keep us happy.

Then she reopened the next one, and a purple sphere came from it. It changed into a charm bracelet that was just the right size to go on Sethanya's wrist. Each charm was a sizable piece of purple stone carved into a hand.

Then hands of all sight. The power to see desires to grant you the insight that will keep you from prying too far. Istalda finished up happily after she finished up passing out her gifts.

Now let's go to a place to try out your new toys, shall we? Astalda cheerfully went on with her work, as she did the room around them began to change until they found themselves in a wide open field full of greenery.

oh yes, silly me almost forgot we need something to practice on. She went on much like a sprite would, as she waved her arms lazily around, and an army of scare crows shot out of the ground. All of them had round little bodies with red painted targets on them, with stubby little arms, and a painted on smiling face on each of their little straw heads. One for some strange untold reason, even had a top hat sitting loosely on it's head.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next