Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 12:01 am

Post subject: ummmm...a story
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:43 pm 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
this isnt exactly a dragon or fantasy or sci fi story just one that i wrote.
this is the beginning of it so dont think i kinda just ended it or anything ill leave u to think of wut will happen next( :twisted: )

THe six of them always met in the little room above Spencer's bedroom, it was their own special clubhouse. The only way for anyone to get there was through a passageway that ran between the three houses with Spencer's in the middle. It used to be just five SPencer and thequints who lived on his right; Leo, Don, Mikey, and Phil. Mary Ann jioned the group a few years later when she stumbled upon her entrance to the passage. After they all met they decided to meet up in the room everyday, Mary Ann had the idea that they should call it the "Tower" so that's what they did. Everything was great up until they got out of high school, Mary Ann was accepted into a big university across the country and the guys stayed and went to the college near by. Mary Ann left the guys with a huge hole in there heart as she drove off to her new life.

It's been twenty years since i last saw the guys, twenty years since i last waled down the secret passagew to the "Tower". It's been twenty years since i last walked up the stairs to my old room, that's where i was now; in my old room, unpacking my stuff..........

and ill leave u with that :D

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:05 pm 
Lord Advocate Noble Dragon

Location: Hicksville, U.S.A., Earth, Rotating Sol in the Milky Way Galaxy, the northern quadrant of space...
It's good, but I like sci-fi better...

Other than that, yes, good...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:22 pm 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
i started a sci fi story...it was about to federation convitcts who crash landed on a weird planet outside of the federation territory so they thought they would be safe but it ended up that the inhabitance of that planet didnt really want them there....and thats as far as i got

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:18 pm 

Location: Hicksville, U.S.A., Earth, Rotating Sol in the Milky Way Galaxy, the northern quadrant of space...
I have neither the time nor attention span to write anything...

Offline Profile