Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 5:53 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:29 am 
Chorkant Dreth
Chorkant Dreth

and i would love to be the one to prove u wrong but the evidance is something i do not have so i am here by sending up the white flag of surrender. :grrrr:

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:53 am 
The Corruption

One thing that doesn't need proof is that dragons rock mi socks, whether fantasy or possible reality 8)

I guess that's all what matters in the end :D

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:37 pm 
Lone Wolf

got that right

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:53 am 
Chorkant Dreth
Chorkant Dreth

ya that is so true

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:05 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Dragons will always exist as long as someone belives in them...

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:26 pm 
The Corruption

Jishdefish wrote:
Dragons will always exist as long as someone belives in them...

That doesn't necessarily make them real, however. Belief alone cannot change reality.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:05 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

*stalls his hackysack again*

W/E...I, as a Dragonblooder, and guardian of this planet, know that they exist, because of my abilities...Im not joking...If you've ever seen me play peg, heh. anyway, I am a human who has dragonblood in me...and I am probably saving your life right now, so watch it. if dragons didn't exist, you'd all be dead.

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:29 pm 
The Corruption

John wrote:
*stalls his hackysack again*

W/E...I, as a Dragonblooder, and guardian of this planet, know that they exist, because of my abilities...Im not joking...If you've ever seen me play peg, heh. anyway, I am a human who has dragonblood in me...and I am probably saving your life right now, so watch it. if dragons didn't exist, you'd all be dead.

Exactly how would I be dead? And could you explain this whole "guardian" thing and your "special" abilities?
If I die, then I die. Tell your dragons to quit wasting their energy.
And why the heck would a dragon want to pass on their blood to humans or protect them? It seems something like that would be disgraceful for dragonkind...

If you really are a guardian of this planet, then I'm sorry but there's an AIDS epidemic in Africa, people dying by the millions in Iraq, people forced into prostitution and being exploited all around the world, people who feel there's no one who cares about them and killing themselves as we speak, corrupt politicians, rainforests being massacred, unjust hatred popping up everywhere...it seems like you've got a LOT of work to do.

IF YOU TRULY ARE A GUARDIAN OF THIS ROTTING PLANET, WHY THE HECK ARE YOU SITTING ON YOUR BUTT AT A STUPID COMPUTER!!!!!!!

Reality is not a role play game. Get that in your head now. [/b]

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:15 pm 
Lone Wolf

msot dragons don't want to be guerdians they rahter be with there familys on another planet form waht i have heard

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:48 pm 
Lord Advocate Noble Dragon

Location: Hicksville, U.S.A., Earth, Rotating Sol in the Milky Way Galaxy, the northern quadrant of space...
If you are gaurdian, help New Orleans...

I just got back, and I can't even begin to describe the devestation...

It was one of the saddest things I have ever seen...

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:53 pm 
Chorkant Dreth
Chorkant Dreth

guardians of earth are either slacking of just plain lousy at their jobs.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:44 pm 

Location: Hicksville, U.S.A., Earth, Rotating Sol in the Milky Way Galaxy, the northern quadrant of space...
Actually everyone blames global warming for the increase in bad hurricanes...

Global warming doesn't exist. Earth just follows certain climate conditions, and right now it's still trying to warm up from the last ice age. Actually, we are all still technically in an ice age...

HAHAHA!!! HAVE FUN WITH THE COLD, LOSERS!!!

*gets in a spaceship*

*spaceship blows up*

ow...

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:40 am 
Lone Wolf

didn't know dragons could have mental problems

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:36 am 
The Corruption

LoyalReaperDragon wrote:
didn't know dragons could have mental problems

lol

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:01 pm 

Everything can have mental problems...

Did you know that Satan actually suffers from skitzophrenia and has a "firey temper"

*Bud-um tsch*

*cue booing and rotten food throwing*

*runs off stage*

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:21 pm 
The Corruption

Firuweata wrote:
Everything can have mental problems...

Did you know that Satan actually suffers from skitzophrenia and has a "firey temper"

Yep, Satan's schizophrenic. And Gabriel suffers from just plain stupidity.

Have you read Paradise Lost by any chance?

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:46 pm 
Wanderer
Wanderer

Pardon me if some of you are trying to say somthing different, or I'm reading posts wrong, (or it may be that I didn't read that last half of the first page) but it sounds like a lot of you have been reading way too many fantacy stories, and are believing in dragons that are either magical, or just as intelegent as humans. I believe in dragons alright, but dragons just like any other animal, just very, very powerful. I have very good reasons for believing in dragons, so let me explain.

First of all, let me make it clear that I both believe in God and evolution. I have a big, huge, loooooong theory explaining how God is real, and how he could use evolution, but don't ask, cause I really, really, don't feel like typing a thousand word essay for you. Trust me, a thousand words would be summarizing it. Plus, I might get my butt kicked off this board. But anyways, my point is, I believe in both God and evolution. Just wanted to clear that up so that people couldn't say that they didn't believe what I'm about to say because they believe in God. So, here we go...

Scientist believe that birds evolved from reptiles. They have very similar structures to birds, and guess what? Birds even have scales on their feet; how do you like that? So anyways, reptiles evolved into birds. However, they don't know the exact process. There was a picture of a what's-it-called-that-starts-with-an-'a' in my biology book, (and that you may have heard of before) that is pretty much a mixture of a reptile and a bird. Reptiles have claw like hands, and in birds, the arms in their wings just come to a point. In this birdish thing, it has long streached out fingers/claws that are too long and squished together to do anything. Also, reptiles, of course, have bones in their tail. Birds just have feathers sticking out of their butt. This bird, has a bony tail, just like reptiles, but it does indead have wings, and feathers on it's tail. The problem is, they don't know how exactly, or what's between in the process, of reptiles turning into birds. Ding ding ding! Congradulations, you have just found a big wide opening for dragons! In the structure of the wings of dragons, they have elongated fingers like the bird/reptile thing mentioned above, but they're not squished together like that. So maybe they just did that over time. But there's your wide open space.

Now for the extremely weird coincedence (pardon if I spell wrong) factor. In pretty much all the countries of the world, there are stories of dragons. From the Far East, to Europe, to the Americas. And in the Americas, the stories were even of feathered serpents.

And now for those of you still don't believe in evolution. Nothing against you, perfectly fine with me. Now I understand for those of you who don't believe the bible, this wouldn't help you believe at all if you already didn't. Fine with me as well. But the bible talks about dragons too. It's the whole chapter of Job 41 if you want to look it up and read the whole thing, but here's the best part:

"I will not fail to speak of his limbs,
his strength and his graceful form.
Who can strip off his outer coat?
Who would approach him with a bridle?
Who dares open the doors of his mouth,
ringed about with his fearsome teeth?
His back has rows of shields tightly sealed together;
each is so close to the next that no air can pass beween.
They are joined fast to one another;
they cling together and cannot be parted.
His snorting throws out flashes of ight;
his eyes are like the rays of dawn.
Firebrands stream from his mouth;
sparks of fire shoo out.
Smoke pours from his nostrils as from a boiling pot over a fire of reeds.
His breath sets coals ablaze,
and flames dart from his mouth.
Strength resides in his neck;
dismay goes before him..."
"The sword that reaches him has no effect,
nor does the spear or the dart or the javelin.
Iron he treats like straw
and bronze like rotten wood.
Arrows do not make him flee;
slingstones are like chaff to him.
A club seems to him but a piece of straw;
he laughts at the rattling of the lance."
Job 41, NIV

"His back has rows of sheilds"? I don't know about you, but that sounds like scales to me. "flames dart from his mouth"? That's pretty straight forward. And the rest about neither sword nor spear, arrow or lance having any effect? ANY dragon lover could tell you that dragon scales are the best protective armor possible! Altogether, we have a very powerful, scale covered fire breathing creature. Sounding sorta familliar? Yay!

By the way, I'm new here, so hi!! This is my first post here.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:48 pm 
Wanderer
Wanderer

Pardon me if some of you are trying to say somthing different, or I'm reading posts wrong, (or it may be that I didn't read that last half of the first page) but it sounds like a lot of you have been reading way too many fantacy stories, and are believing in dragons that are either magical, or just as intelegent as humans. I believe in dragons alright, but dragons just like any other animal, just very, very powerful. I have very good reasons for believing in dragons, so let me explain.

First of all, let me make it clear that I both believe in God and evolution. I have a big, huge, loooooong theory explaining how God is real, and how he could use evolution, but don't ask, cause I really, really, don't feel like typing a thousand word essay for you. Trust me, a thousand words would be summarizing it. Plus, I might get my butt kicked off this board. But anyways, my point is, I believe in both God and evolution. Just wanted to clear that up so that people couldn't say that they didn't believe what I'm about to say because they believe in God. So, here we go...

Scientist believe that birds evolved from reptiles. They have very similar structures to birds, and guess what? Birds even have scales on their feet; how do you like that? So anyways, reptiles evolved into birds. However, they don't know the exact process. There was a picture of a what's-it-called-that-starts-with-an-'a' in my biology book, (and that you may have heard of before) that is pretty much a mixture of a reptile and a bird. Reptiles have claw like hands, and in birds, the arms in their wings just come to a point. In this birdish thing, it has long streached out fingers/claws that are too long and squished together to do anything. Also, reptiles, of course, have bones in their tail. Birds just have feathers sticking out of their butt. This bird, has a bony tail, just like reptiles, but it does indead have wings, and feathers on it's tail. The problem is, they don't know how exactly, or what's between in the process, of reptiles turning into birds. Ding ding ding! Congradulations, you have just found a big wide opening for dragons! In the structure of the wings of dragons, they have elongated fingers like the bird/reptile thing mentioned above, but they're not squished together like that. So maybe they just did that over time. But there's your wide open space.

Now for the extremely weird coincedence (pardon if I spell wrong) factor. In pretty much all the countries of the world, there are stories of dragons. From the Far East, to Europe, to the Americas. And in the Americas, the stories were even of feathered serpents.

And now for those of you still don't believe in evolution. Nothing against you, perfectly fine with me. Now I understand for those of you who don't believe the bible, this wouldn't help you believe at all if you already didn't. Fine with me as well. But the bible talks about dragons too. It's the whole chapter of Job 41 if you want to look it up and read the whole thing, but here's the best part:

"I will not fail to speak of his limbs,
his strength and his graceful form.
Who can strip off his outer coat?
Who would approach him with a bridle?
Who dares open the doors of his mouth,
ringed about with his fearsome teeth?
His back has rows of shields tightly sealed together;
each is so close to the next that no air can pass beween.
They are joined fast to one another;
they cling together and cannot be parted.
His snorting throws out flashes of ight;
his eyes are like the rays of dawn.
Firebrands stream from his mouth;
sparks of fire shoo out.
Smoke pours from his nostrils as from a boiling pot over a fire of reeds.
His breath sets coals ablaze,
and flames dart from his mouth.
Strength resides in his neck;
dismay goes before him..."
"The sword that reaches him has no effect,
nor does the spear or the dart or the javelin.
Iron he treats like straw
and bronze like rotten wood.
Arrows do not make him flee;
slingstones are like chaff to him.
A club seems to him but a piece of straw;
he laughts at the rattling of the lance."
Job 41, NIV

"His back has rows of sheilds"? I don't know about you, but that sounds like scales to me. "flames dart from his mouth"? That's pretty straight forward. And the rest about neither sword nor spear, arrow or lance having any effect? ANY dragon lover could tell you that dragon scales are the best protective armor possible! Altogether, we have a very powerful, scale covered fire breathing creature. Sounding sorta familliar? Yay!

By the way, I'm new here, so hi!! This is my first post here.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:31 pm 
Lone Wolf

nice but still dragons are intellgent cause earlier you said they were just animals im sorry but that is wrong!

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:48 pm 

No, dragons are in fact animals. However, so are humans, werewolves, nagas, fragnum, and coconuts...

As for intellect, watch MTV and just try to prove to me humans are intellectual...

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:02 pm 
Isitarian Legend

Dolphins are smarter than humans.....They live in Atlantis. :D

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:25 pm 
Lone Wolf

im smart to a degree

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:46 pm 
Wanderer
Wanderer

LoyalReaperDragon wrote:
nice but still dragons are intellgent cause earlier you said they were just animals im sorry but that is wrong!

First of all, sorry about that double post thingie up there... I have no clue why it got up there twice, but I can't delete the second. Oh well, you'll live. :wink: So, you say dragons are intelectual. I personally disagree, but if you have any reasons why you think so, I'm listening. My reasons for disagreeing, I believe God made us different from all other animals. Of course other animals are smart, but we, I believe, are the only creatures out there that are as you would say, "intelectual". Alrighty, there you go. However, we may have the religion factor with some; may not believe all I do, but these are just my thoughts. :)

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:53 pm 
Isitarian Legend

Humans aren't that smart, when you think about it. If you can actaully see what we have done to this planet, you'd think otherwise. I don't see other beings, such as apes and dolphins, taking from the Earth and not giving back. The only thing humans give back to the Earth is carbon dioxide and, when we die, a small amount of fertilizer.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:17 pm 
Lone Wolf

o well thats what we humans do sorry if we don't give back

Offline Profile  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next