Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 8:17 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Dragonology student discussion
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:43 pm 
Dragon's Egg
Dragon's Egg

Location: In a Knucker hole on the other side of the rainbow.
hello fellow dragonologist students.
i would just like to know if you have the handbook yet and if you are almost done.....i know it's a wierd question but i have nothing else to say

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:50 pm 
Dragon's Egg
Dragon's Egg

Location: In a Knucker hole on the other side of the rainbow.
i'm gonna do some researching on dragons now.

TTFN

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:26 pm 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
i have it

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:39 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
I dont :cry:

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:20 pm 
Silver sorceress

o

:o

.....its great my sister panicked cause i added something in it in pencil

..hey it was a true fact and all i didnt want to hinder the study of anyone else who wished to learn and had my book now would i

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:00 pm 
Lord Advocate Noble Dragon

Location: Hicksville, U.S.A., Earth, Rotating Sol in the Milky Way Galaxy, the northern quadrant of space...
What did you add???

OH PLEASE, PLEASE TELL USSSSSSSS!!!

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:15 pm 
Silver sorceress

ok

..well u kno how in the handbook they have the different types of runes?

i kinda made my own by mixing lambert and dragon script and then some letters of my own.

that way if anyone finds any of my notes on dragons they will be able to decipher them

...u happy now firuweata?

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:24 pm 

Location: Hicksville, U.S.A., Earth, Rotating Sol in the Milky Way Galaxy, the northern quadrant of space...
Ohhh...

I, myself, haven't read the book. However, I did find a stone with a rune on it that makes it rain, and another that makes it really hot...

However, because summoning storms and heat is wrong, I locked up the stones, and hid them in a secure location...

However, for my birthday, I think I may just pull out the storm stone for the best firework wars battlefield...

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:56 pm 
Isitarian Legend

I've got it. Some of the information, I have to admit, is incorrect, but it's a relativily good book.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:02 pm 
Chorkant Dreth
Chorkant Dreth

where could i find that book?

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:38 pm 

*being sarcastic*

If only there were a place where you could buy BOOKs, some kind of STORE or something...

Hmmm...Books, store, books, store...

This is quite the riddler...

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:03 am 
Isitarian Legend

You can find them online or at really any BOOK...STORE. *laughs*

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:19 am 
Sword Master

Location: In my room talking to random people i really dont know but talk too anyay!!
I have that book but i already new everything in it i Added alot of notes actually of my own oppinion the belief of dragons is in many deifferent parts everyone has a different view The book is only one view.

Erm..... Sorry just had to get that off my chest!

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:19 pm 

I too, have something to confess...

*sigh* this is hard to say, but, well, I stole the cookies from the cookie jar...

I feel so much better...

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:43 pm 
Chorkant Dreth
Chorkant Dreth

then u have a sweet tooth and need to get it removed or else u have to worry about ur weight.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:03 pm 

Trust me, my hyperactivity keeps me thin...

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:41 pm 
Chorkant Dreth
Chorkant Dreth

oh well then u should be fine. as long as u no bounce of walls to hard

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:00 pm 

Actually I live in the middle of nowhere (search with it using Google Earth)...

To tell you the truth, I live in the middle of the woods, and I guess that there are graveyards out there, because I get hit by like, eight minor zombie attacks every year...

Offline Profile  

Post subject: im here
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:33 am 
Dragon's Egg
Dragon's Egg

Hi my name is Shannon, i havent been with this sight for long, but please hear me out. I have gone out of my way for years now to study everything about dragons, and i am a druid in practice, and want to extend my learning and experience by helping any one that posts in these dragon forums. If you have any questions about dragons please ask me. I have satisfied 1 person here and she was happy that i could help her. I can help you wether you have seen or encounted a dragon, seen dragon eggs, their habitat, and many more issues that you want answered successfully, even you old dragons there surley have a question, ask me, i will go through length to help you if i have to. Also if you feel that u have a connection with wildlife or nature in any way plz ask me and im sure i can help you, i know that you will be satisfied with results. my email is: white_nite_original@hotmail.com there is no limits to how many people email me so plz feel free. thank you all

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:02 pm 
Chorkant Dreth
Chorkant Dreth

well druidicsoul i was wondering if u could tech me some druid spells for deffens and healling and stuff? please and thank u.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:17 pm 

I actually have basic Druidic items at my house, along with a simple understanding of the religion...

But you are the first real Druid I've ever encountered...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:10 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
As long as you don't eat Dragonfish(Fragum) you've already helped me!!

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:47 am 
Sword Master

Location: In my room talking to random people i really dont know but talk too anyay!!
I now vow to no longer eat fragum or Jishdefish is threatenign me, *eats fragum* Not resisting well!

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:35 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

You could always try lobster.....

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:37 pm 
Sword Master

Nargh Biron argh better

Offline Profile  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next