Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 2:27 pm

Post subject: Who else is a true Believer to our flying friends?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:24 pm 
Dragon's Egg
Dragon's Egg

Location: In a Knucker hole on the other side of the rainbow.
Hey. I'm just wondering if I'm the only one here who truly believes in Dragons. If you do, please say so. Then I won't feel so alone :)

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:22 pm 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
ok have u like block off everything u have seen here? or is this a trick question? my answer:yes

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:29 pm 
Shadow Cat

I believe in dragons. As a matter of fact, I am a dragon in spirit. And I have to agree with wut2say, it's rather obvious that the majority of us do believe in dragons.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:22 pm 
Tightwad

I finally realized what a Furry is! thankee

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:06 pm 
hiya anyone here? :?: :?: :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:48 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Hmm...... who here belives dragons are magical and intelligent--contrary to popular belief(i.e. movies and stuff)? Eh :?:

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:24 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

i believe that dragons exist and are very intellegent a lot more intellegent
than humans.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:41 pm 
Silver sorceress

i believe that dragons are the holders of all the knowledge of the world

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:50 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
dont forget magic :mrgreen:

*ZOLT* whoops

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:01 pm 
Shadow Cat

Not all dragons can do magic. And not all dragons are all-knowing. Trust me, I know some pretty stupid dragons that barely know how to fly much less do a spell. Silly hoomans... :P

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:27 pm 
Silver sorceress

Jishdefish wrote:
dont forget magic :mrgreen:

*ZOLT* whoops

wouldnt magic be part of all knowledge?

hey azrixaris it could be that the dragons that u met didnt want 2 kno i mean they dont have 2 accept the knowledge

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:25 pm 
Lord Advocate Noble Dragon

Location: Hicksville, U.S.A., Earth, Rotating Sol in the Milky Way Galaxy, the northern quadrant of space...
What about dragons that have their brains removed? There was a doctor who did that way back in the day from where I'm from.

They were technically alive, but had no brain, so wound up being in a vegetable state.

It was all very sad... :(

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:19 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

I am very sorry you live in this fantasy world where you can unscrew the top of your head but, in the real world you cant have your entire brain removed; if you did your heart wouldnt beat and your lungs wouldnt know how to breath!! Jeez :evil:

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:19 pm 

Location: Hicksville, U.S.A., Earth, Rotating Sol in the Milky Way Galaxy, the northern quadrant of space...
I beleive you are mistaken...

Have you seriously NOT heard of the headless chickens Ripleys has pictures of. If not look it up.

You can still live without a brain, as long as the brain cord is still there. And if I'm not mistaken, I never said that he took them out of his victims.

As long as I'm correcting you, I might as well tell you to please refrain from using words around me such as "impossible", "fantasy", ect. Nothing is impossible. In fact, several months before the Wright Brother's famous flight, An extremly intellectual physisist explained to the reporters of a local paper why the crazy idea of flying machines couldn't POSSIBLY work, and how the Wright Brothers were idiotic for even attempting to make one... :wink:

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:05 pm 
Tightwad

The bullsh** on Ripleys has about as much basis as saying that the ground is purple paisley swirls. It is IMPOSSIBLE to live without a brain. it sends electrical functions to the heart, nerves, lungs, and muscles mainly, which instruct the muscles to contract, allowing the animal/human to stay alive for more than ten minutes. The spinal cord is in fact a huge nereve, similar to the tap root in a tree. Without it, you would die. Without the half below your stomach, you could live. All you really need is your heart, lungs, and brain to ESSENTIALLY stay alive. This, of course is on a five minute timespan.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:19 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

So what have we learned here :?: CHECK YOUR INFO BEFORE YOU POST and embarress yourself :!: :!: :thwack:

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:17 pm 

That Bullsh** on Ripley's is in fact, the truth. I know it seems unlikely, but maybe you should try LOOKING IT UP!!! A human might die without the brain, but chickens, being less complex animals, can live if a portion of the spinal cord is left. There have been reports (Ripley's) of chickens living up to seven years like this, but sadly, the one that lived the longest died because it choked to death...

And you know what they say, "Truth is often times stranger than myth"...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:14 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Are you calling dragons 'less complex animals' I dont think so!! :eyebrow:

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:16 pm 
Tightwad

how could it have lived without a source of food, water, or air?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:16 am 

Jishdefish: Some species, yes. Most, no. I don't come from Earth, so this island, doctor, and sub-species have all taken place on a different planet.

Chalgrish: It's farmer would put a funnel in it's mouth for food and water. As for air, it doesn't need a head for that, as long as it still has lungs.

But I think it's great you're being a skeptic. (seriously, I'm not being a smart a**). Skepticism has lead to some of the greatest discoveries of our time. (Please forgive my stupid hands for typing corny s***[ me being a smart a**])...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:59 pm 
Silver sorceress

Jishdefish wrote:
I am very sorry you live in this fantasy world where you can unscrew the top of your head but, in the real world you cant have your entire brain removed; if you did your heart wouldnt beat and your lungs wouldnt know how to breath!! Jeez :evil:

ur right but i read in a book that there was this type of chip that u could put into someones head and they could only do what the chip was programmed to do. they were called ejits.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:59 pm 
Tightwad

without a head it would have a head, and disease would kill it within a few minutes.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:08 pm 
I think people would kinda notice if giant flying flame spitting monsters were about. I'm not saying that they didn't exist once but maybe they aren't around today.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:13 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

right, not around today, i think. every now and then a photo or report of a dragon being sighted comes about, but it is turned down as a mirage or other atmospherical occurance. i do believe dragons existed at one time in our history, you can't ignore how many cultures have discribed basically the same creature.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:27 pm 
Silver sorceress

words of wisdom wrote:
I think people would kinda notice if giant flying flame spitting monsters were about. I'm not saying that they didn't exist once but maybe they aren't around today.

they dont always breathe fire and like i said on another thread they could diskise(sp?) them selves as clouds or plants

Offline Profile