Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 6:36 am

Post subject: Consulting last dude and author of this site.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:09 am 
Hey, What if dragons aren't extinct I mean seriously like this is totaly crazy/fun/really cool. And what about the whole elemental aspect of dragons? Oh and Dragons would be able to counter act the inability to fly over 10 feet by having more than one lung of methane making the beast much lighter u Forgot that. :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:37 pm 
Manakete Lord
Manakete Lord

Many of us think that dragons still exist and some of us,like me, have seen dragons and are telling the tales here on this site, some of us (again like me) are part dragon ourselves so almost all of think dragons exist, but then again most of us know that they exist!!
Does that answer your question?

By the way all chao are perverted freaks
you know that!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: dragons here
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:17 pm 
u c i don't really think that dragons r extinct, they have just adapted to a smaller size so that they are harder 2 c by a human[/u]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 2:23 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

but they do exist they would never change how they are for the meanings
of others

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:57 pm 
Yes Dragons wouldnt limit their size or strength to hide like cowards its not noble its just an insult :evil: <Curses at Wut2say in Draconic>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:08 pm 
Manakete Lord
Manakete Lord

Dragins are Majestic beings that should never be accused of cowardice, it's dispicable. :swear: (Yells curses in Draconic)

By the way all chao are perverted freaks
you know that!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 12:51 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Hey thats what I said :cry:

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:08 pm 
Legendary Warrior

In truth, dragons hide from no one. Plenty of people seen dragons before but since they dont understand exactly what they saw, they dont speak of it. Some dragon sitings are famous like the Lock Nest Monster. That creture in turn is not a monster but a dragon of the water veriaty. :)

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:35 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

and its not right to call a dragon a beast or monster like a lot of storys do
and if you look up dragons in the dictionary it will say fire breathing monster and i dont think thats right they deserve more respect than that

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:25 pm 
Lord Advocate Noble Dragon

Location: Hicksville, U.S.A., Earth, Rotating Sol in the Milky Way Galaxy, the northern quadrant of space...
Maybe Earth dragons are hidden from us by our own minds. Here's what I mean.

When the pilgrim's first ship came over to America, the Indians didn't see it. They saw the water splitting, but didn't know what it was. The aspect of ships that size coming from somewhere else was so overwhelming that they didn't even see it. Their brain told them that they didn't exist. When they got the cheif to look at the water, he saw the ships, told them about them, and they were able to see them also.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 5:33 pm 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
where did u get that info?

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:41 pm 

Location: Hicksville, U.S.A., Earth, Rotating Sol in the Milky Way Galaxy, the northern quadrant of space...
I have sources and go to school with a number of *interesting* characters. Like necromancers, werewolves, etc. However, this one is very reliable (he is neither of the above mentioned), and, when looked up, is found to be true.

Also, if you have ever watched the Beetleguise (not the planet) movie, Lidia makes a reference to it, saying something along the lines of " It says that the living tend to ignore the strange and abnormal, I myself am strange and abnormal".

Plus, our brain can't distinguish from truely strange things (ships on the horizon, for example) and hallucinations, and will either allow for both, or hide them both from our vision...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:30 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
If That is true than the Bermuda Triangle could be some supernatral formation and since the people dont see it they crash into it :idea: :idea: Genios :)

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:29 pm 
Chorkant Dreth
Chorkant Dreth

its true. sometimes the human brain eliminates what is there. but it can also add in things that are not there. so i am going to have to agree that our brains just erase dragons from our memory. plus dragons have some very powerful magic of their own. so they can also be an aid to the brain in forgetting them when we see them.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:09 pm 

AHA!!!! AGAIN FIRUWEATA IS HERE TO PROVE STRANGE PHENOMENA WITHOUT USING MAGIC!!!!

The Bermuda Triangle does, in fact, have a bad history of ship wrecks, plane crashes, U.F.O. blah blah blah ect.

The reason for both of these may surprise you. It's algea. If you look at the marine plants growing under the surface of the water, you will see an abundance of brown algea. Brown algea has an extrodinary weight compared to its mass, thus making the area inside the three islands that form the Burmuda Triangle, "heavier" than average underwater land.

This extra weight throws off compasses, which rely on two things. The pull of Earth's magnetic feild and gravity. Since almost everyplace on Earth has a relativitly simular gravity, you never hear about it affecting compasses.

However, if the compass were to go over a place that makes it heavier, such as over brown algea, it would start to get really messed up. It would disorient the captain and cause him to either drive a plane too low, and into the ocean, or his ship into one of the many coral reefs located in the bermuda triangle, sinking his ship.

The ghost ships and U.F.O.s can be explained in two different ways

1. The area has a high concentration of supernatural energy

Or for those of you WITH half a brain.

2. The brown algea has been known to release spores into the air that causes those to breath them in to hallucinate.

Don't get me wrong, I beleive in U.F.O.s and ghosts, but I also beleive in truth...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:56 pm 
Tightwad

HERE COMES THE OLY ADULT WHO REGULARLY POSTS!

1: who would be stupid enough to drive the plane into the water?
2: weight is the pull of gravity ON something which has high mass. Algae can be a thousand pounds, but without concentrated mass, it has low gravity.
3: Algae reproduces asexually, and by seeds, because spores are too light to sink.

To your earlier idea: The mind only removes what it does not WANT to see, not what it doesn't know. The chief couldn't have seen the ship either, as the human mind of a certain descended group is relatively similar. The human mind also wishes to have basis embedded into the subconcious, which Eoin Colfer explained wonderfully in The Opal Deception. Thus, if dragons do not exist, then we can not see them. I'm now going to go and check my books.
*gone for a second*
Nope, I'm correct

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:23 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Yes, Dragons do exist, but not hear with us, anymore. There is a posibility that there could be a dimension right beside us, full of dragons. it's only milimeters away. it could be possible to open up a worm hole of sorts to another dimension, thats what could have brought dragons to our dimension in the past. realisticly it would be hard to do that without something going catastrophicly wrong and messing things up. Yet there could be magic involved that alowed them to come to our world with no problem, sort of like summoning them to our world, then sending them back to theirs.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:14 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

Hey yeah same thing with ghosts and stuff they just arnt on the same frequency as us so we cannot <ususally> see or hear the supernatural :idea: :idea: and just so I dont get old :bow:

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:19 pm 

Chalgrish, I know that we have pretty much been enemies on other forms, but here, thank you.

That whole thing I said up there was a bunch of bull s***, and you caught it...

Thank you.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:48 pm 
Silver sorceress

hey firuweata

after u said that i went back and realized that in hitchhikers guide to the galaxy slartibartfast's ship uses a shield that works because people dont want to see his ship(even though they do) the only way u could see it was if u caught the shield off guard(i.e. hiding in a crowd and popping up randomly)

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:50 pm 
Silver sorceress

hey firuweata

after u said that i went back and realized that in hitchhikers guide to the galaxy slartibartfast's ship uses a shield that works because people dont want to see his ship(even though they do) the only way u could see it was if u caught the shield off guard(i.e. hiding in a crowd and popping up randomly)

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:52 pm 
Silver sorceress

sorry didnt realize it posted twice

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:40 am 

EXACTLY!!! However, it is complete fact, and not just all fiction. Like I said up th'ar, if our brains didn't eliminate the things we can see yet can't comprehend, than it wouldn't be able to stop us from hallucinating, because the brain can't tell one from the other...

In the case of the indian cheif being able to see the ships, well, pot makes you crazy, and being the cheif meant you had to have experience, which means he was most likely old, and probably smoked a LOT of peace pipes in his day, and what do you think they put in the piece pipes that made you one with nature?

Therefore, indians were America's first hippies...

Offline Profile