Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 10:50 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:39 pm 
Lord Advocate Noble Dragon

Location: Hicksville, U.S.A., Earth, Rotating Sol in the Milky Way Galaxy, the northern quadrant of space...
Actually, you wouldn't be considered an individual, but rather individuals. Not one being, but two...

So technically, you1 think, therefore, you2 am...

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:42 pm 
Chorkant Dreth
Chorkant Dreth

well if he is possesed a spell would get rid of the forn spirit. but i don't think that would be wise when it is a dragon. as for him working with the spirit to become on entity is possible.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:44 pm 

Location: Hicksville, U.S.A., Earth, Rotating Sol in the Milky Way Galaxy, the northern quadrant of space...
Look, all we need is some holy water, a bible, a cross, an old priest, and a young priest and BAM! You got yourself an exorcism...

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:36 pm 
I've seen dragons in my dreams, creeping from the corners of my subconscious into the waking world. I want to see a dragon so bad, I would do anything just for a glimpse at one of these magnificent creatures! Can anyone help me?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:30 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Their souls were fused togeather you see.... I don't think that those fake exorcisums would do the trick....

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:55 pm 

Fake???

Nononono, I don't think you realise that exorcisms are real, and they are one of the few mortal means to expel a foreign soul from a body...

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:41 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
The soul is now fused with the boy's you can't remove it without taking the boy's soul!! and exorcisms only get rid of unholy spirits....

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:23 pm 
Guest wrote:
I've seen dragons in my dreams, creeping from the corners of my subconscious into the waking world. I want to see a dragon so bad, I would do anything just for a glimpse at one of these magnificent creatures! Can anyone help me?

Please can you help me? :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:21 pm 
Isitarian Legend

How could we help you? I doubt anyone is going to give you the location of a dragon. Google Image it if you want to see one.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:06 pm 
Chorkant Dreth
Chorkant Dreth

i think that if u just keep ur eyes open u might see one some day.

as for the exorcisms most churches don't even agnolege that u might be able to do such a thing.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:47 pm 

Catholic churches do, because we realize the importance of such things...

Also, though it typically is evil souls that are expelled, it can also expel foreign entities...

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:47 pm 
Chorkant Dreth
Chorkant Dreth

no the chathlic church does not. i should know being a romen chathlic myself. i studyed the chathlic belifes and they don't agnolege it.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:57 am 
Master Old Dragon

Okay, let's contain the whole religion matter right here. I can see it blowing up within the near future if you continue. If you want to debate it, PM each other.

As for seeing dragons, open your heart and imagination, and you're bound to get visits. I do.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:17 pm 
Chorkant Dreth
Chorkant Dreth

ok we bahave on religion.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: I think so
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:36 pm 
Wanderer
Wanderer

I think I saw one but it was more a shadow and it moved really quickly. I was camping with a group of my friends in the South American rainforests and I couldn't sleep so I'm just lying there and I start to hear these growling sounds in the woods only they sound like the're coming from above me in the trees. When I look up I see this dark silhoutte that was too large to be a bat and as quickly as I saw it, poof it was gone. Later on I heard this eerie wailing sound that wasn't like any animal I had ever heard! I start to think that couldn't be what I think it was, that there has to be a reasonable explanation for what I saw but it makes me wonder. Maybe I did see one of them. The thing that stays with me is the sound it made, it was so sad.

Dragon Caves Blog

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:40 pm 
Chorkant Dreth
Chorkant Dreth

it was probly lonly and came looking for u to find a friend or something like that.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:21 am 

Or maybe it wanted to see if the legends about humans existing was true...

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:37 pm 
Manakete Lord
Manakete Lord

No an exorcism won't work (not that I've tried) but I do know one thing dragons are far too powerful to be approached by a normal human.
And anyway as Jishdefish said our souls are fused but anyway she does help me and keep me company as a friend so I would not want her to go.
Plus, since our ouls are fused you cant get rid of her without killing me ok?
Also, she did teach me to write dragonic and I may put the dragonic alphabet up on this site if anyone would like to see it.And as for when her soul joined mine it was 10 years ago I was at a park in Mississippi on a giant stone statue and I fell off the top of it and right before I hit the ground I heard a powerful voice say may the wind protect you,ever since she's been with me and I've also had a great affinity for the wind which seems to help me get out of all sorts of trouble. Also, yes I was caught once,luckily it was by a child who loved dragons the child asked me a couple questions and then left. Any further questions?

By the way all chao are perverted freaks
you know that!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Miru+Ryu on Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:22 pm 

Do the words "firework shack" mean anything to you???

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:42 pm 
Chorkant Dreth
Chorkant Dreth

what does that mean?

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:00 pm 
Wanderer
Wanderer

I have a dragon as an aminal ally. I see her in my minds eye. I have had contact with her for quite a while. She popped back into consciousness just this past week. I've been going a spiritual awakening and I guess she came back to lend me her support.

I'm working on establishing stronger personal boundaries. Who better than a dragon to help with that!

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:54 am 

I dunno, fireworks are cool...

I mentioned it for two reasons...

1.) I had a butt load (turns out a butt load is 12 hours) of chemisrty homework...

2.) I gave up burning things for lent...

Offline Profile  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6