Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 8:05 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:30 pm 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
but a physical form is unable to do that type of thing so we would technycally be a ghost in the past then and therrefore really doing nothing but scaring our ancestors

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:32 pm 
Lord Advocate Noble Dragon

Location: Hicksville, U.S.A., Earth, Rotating Sol in the Milky Way Galaxy, the northern quadrant of space...
Exactly...

Theoretically, we couldn't interact with them, but we could watch them. Theoretically, they couldn't see us, since we haven't seen any future ghosts...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:35 pm 
Silver sorceress

but u dont really kno if weve seen any future ghost because we dont kno wut they would look like or how they would dress so it is possible that we have seen them but just dont kno it yet

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:38 pm 

Location: Hicksville, U.S.A., Earth, Rotating Sol in the Milky Way Galaxy, the northern quadrant of space...
Well, maybe, if in the future they converted the entire population to energy, and those little orbs are them...

I guess that makes since...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:41 pm 
Silver sorceress

yeah in a weird way it does and yet in others it doesnt

for example u said that iot was a warp type thing in time and we could see them but they couldnt see us..... wouldnt that mean that we wouldnt be able to see if we were back in time or not if we tried to do the loop thing?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:44 pm 

I think it goes down lie this...

If their image is projected to us, we can see them, they can't see them...

If we project ourselves back in time, we can see them, they can't see us...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:46 pm 
Silver sorceress

that does make sense

kinda like a time hologram...only without the strong magnets and pins and stuff like that needed for a good hologram

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:49 pm 

Kind of. Physical entities can't experience time travel, but holographic ones can...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:12 pm 
Silver sorceress

really......hmmmmm.....ummmmm........uhhhh......nope cant find a way to contradict that so it must be true

hurray for the fact of the day!!!(for now may be proven false later)

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:07 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
I beleve that time travel is impossible on earth but... if you went to a planet where the planets traveled backwards around the sun...

Well its not any crazyer than your ideas

And with ghosts I beleve they are just 'stains' on reality caused by intense emotional pain and every once in a while another ones emotions counter the stain and the 'ghosts' come up to the surface as magnetic or light concentrations

I hope that made sense :? :roll:

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:54 pm 
Silver sorceress

it did but i like a loop in reality theory better its not as close to science as urs is and ive had enough science right now(im working on a science project about black holes and my minds exploding)

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:26 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Hmm I think that black holes lead to a different dimension too bad you would be crushed by the extreme presure if you entered one :roll:

Argh Firuweata you got us off topic again! What are we going to do with you?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:35 pm 

The only thing that will happen if planets travel around stars backward is that their sun will rise in the west...

The only thing that will happen if something or someone gets sucked into a black hole is that it will condense to an almost atomic (for lack of a better word) smallness. This will superheat it to extreme temperatures and force it to become plasmic, and radioactive...

The only way to theoretically travel time is to disrupt time. What you were talking about, Jishdefish, is traveling through space, but time is actually another thing entirely. Lemme break it down for you...

First demension- a straight line
second demension- a plane
third demension- a cube
fourth demension- a cube that experiences time
fifth demension -a cube that doesn't have to experience time

Since everything has to at least be ruled over by time, the first, second, and third demensions all are completely theoretical. It is physically impossible to have these demensions...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:58 pm 
Tightwad

:shock: HOLY SH**! you're right! kudos. now a cookie. *gives ytou a cookie* but this is about riddles.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:31 pm 
Silver sorceress

ok then here's a riddle:

Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers
a peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked
if Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers
gow many pickled peppers did Peter Piper pick?

it an age old riddle does anyone really kno the answer?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:40 pm 

I'm going to guess anywhere from three to five billion, six hundred seventy five million, eight hundred twenty seven thousand, four hundred two peppers...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:27 pm 
Tightwad

if it was habaneros, it would be around 232, but if it was siomething like pablano, it would be only 87. (listen to the potato farmer!)

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:06 am 

Are you really a potato farmer???

cool...

But it says he picked pickled peepers, and to pickle something, it has to be in a jar, and it couldn't be on a plant whenever he picked it...

However, the jar would most likely be a small mason jar...

If that's the case, than there could be anywhere 10 to 20 peppers in them...

It would also depend on the jar size, because large pickle jars could be used...

So I guess it depends on the species of the pepper and the size of the jar...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:29 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

By the way that is a tongue twister not a riddle :P

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:50 pm 
Silver sorceress

its called a riddling twister

(which means its a tongue twister and a riddle)

.......and the answer is none

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9