Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Jun 08, 2024 9:14 am

Post subject: Kilo Here...
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 6:20 pm 
Wanderer
Wanderer

Hello all,

My RP name is usually "Kiloton" and I've been to many RP boards. Until recently I hadn't really been invovled in any other RPs, but yesterday, my (real life) friend Dream Lord gave me this link. So I was like "Sure, what the heck" and I made an account.

If I could truely describe myself, it would be the opposite of Chris (Dream Lord). I like sports, love the computer, and am rather mouthy/ a slacker.

And while I usually hate school, I love to write fantasy and sci-fi in my spare time... That's pretty much it

- Kilo

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: hi
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:27 pm 
Shadow Cat

Welcome to the board, Justin. ^._.^

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:31 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Hey welcome to the board.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:50 am 
Master Old Dragon

Hey new person. You said you were the exact opposite of Dream lord? Lets see what that means.

Dream Lord wrote:
Quote:
Hi everyone I am Dream Lord and I am a new user on these forums. I'm 14 years old, my name is Chris and I like all fantasy things. I have liked fantasy things for a while now, I read a whole lot and I would like to do some role-playing. I own quite a few of the Dungeons and Dragons third edition books but I have no one to play it with around me lol. I probably never would have found this site if my friend hadn't sent me the link to one of the pages. I really like dragons and the things that occupy most of my time are reading, playing video games, and talking to my friends either on the internet or on the phone. I also like to day dream, listen to music, and search for interesting quotes on the internet. Well I am mature for my age I think and one of the most intelligent students in my school. Well that's all that I can think to say.

You’re droL maerD you've been around for awhile. You're 41, your name is Anti-Chris(t) and you hate all fantasy things. You have not liked Fantasy for a short time, you don't read a lot and don't want to role play. You own all the DnD negative third edition and have everyone in the world to play with. You probably would of found this site had your friend not sent you a link here. You hate dragons (you bastard) and what doesn't occupy your time with reading video games (interesting hobby), and talking to my enemies either on the internet or on the phone. You also hate to night dream, read music, and search for boring quotes on the externet. You know for a fact you're not mature for your age and you are one of the stupidest teachers out side of my anti school. That is not all you can think of.

Okay, well I feel I've really gotten to know you now. Nice meeting you! Hope you have fun joining the rp and the general, and every other place. Oh, to save us some time be sure to read the rp guidelines.

As for my self, I'm Alorith. Self proclaimed resident (evil 4) humorist, spammer, doer of stuff, and one heck of a massage therapist. Okay, so I stole that last part, but I steal allot of crap. I'm also a part time clepto. All right, enough blabbing. Go read my profile if you wish to learn nothing about me.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:04 pm 
Wanderer
Wanderer

Greetings, Kilo.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: hey
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:09 pm 
Master of the Elements

Nice to meet you Kilo. There are a few people you will need to meet and get along with if you wish to role-play. I, am one of them. Me and my Character Zoan Necro is someone you wish to have on your side. But so far, I like you, and to how WDA (white dragon alorith) explained yourself. We will get along good.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:18 pm 
Tightwad

?!!!! bah, if you REALLY want to RP, then talk to Serenity and Elysian, and if you need context help, talk to Tourniquet. I've only RPed for a few months, and I'm definately getting better, but all in all, I would never recommend myself as your mentor. but at all costs avoid Malchios, + Silver - Orbs +, and the deadly sin Aspaheir

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:30 am 
Master Old Dragon

'Oy, I must warn you Chalgrish, no insulting. While you might not consider it insulting, it would seem to fall in to the rule of no flaming someone else or provoking someone. Okay, that's all.

And Keridhar, I'm suprised you didn't say anything about where I stole some of the content of my post from. Or who. Who did I steal that from again?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 4:11 pm 
Master Old Dragon

Hey, and welcome to the High Council!

First off, don't let Alorith or Draches scare you away, it is their unofficial job to mock everyone and amuse us all while still having that hidden air of seriousness in their Role-playing. Call them the board jesters if you will...

You might take Alorith's request seriously, however, and take time to read the rules. It will save us all some time and embarrassment.

Otherwise, if you have questions about anything here, feel free to ask! There are plenty of people here willing to help you out if you need it.

~Serenity

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:40 am 
Master Old Dragon

What are you talking about? I can't think of a single rp post I've made where I made it serious. It's always me trying to throw some humor in it and I'm surprised you people haven't told me to knock it off yet. Guess I'm not trying hard enough.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 11:36 am 
British Redcoat

*meeps and pokes Serentiy* da freak is back! *looks at new person* Welcome! *flys in and gives a big 'ol gryphon hug*

Aka Respergo

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:17 pm 
Master Old Dragon

Hey, where did thise guy go? Another one post wonder. Dream Lord, drag his butt back here.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:07 am 
British Redcoat

Chalgrish - why avoid me? i can keep a thread going if i <b> really </b> bother. i don't RPG overlly bad, i've seen worse (not here). so quit insulting people! :evil:

Aka Respergo

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:00 pm 
Tightwad

no, the fact that you havn't had much experience and neither has Malchios is why I said "don't go to them" I meant it as they shouldn't go to you because you havn't had much experience. Serenity and Elysian have. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings (why the heck do I always hurt people's feeling?!WHYWHYWHYWHYWHY?!*whacks head against table* everything I say seems to be a bad connotation!)

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:19 am 
British Redcoat

thats ok Chalgrish *hugs* :D

Aka Respergo

Offline Profile