Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 12:23 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Dont even think that you can insult my group like this!!!
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:03 am 
Dragon's Egg
Dragon's Egg

My order is a place where you can learn more about dragons that is what i am ofering information what is this stupid talk about getting me out of Dragnix you will not succeed becaus if you get me out i will simpli put one of my dragonknights here.YTou are hopeless i wil convince more people becaus my god Scramasax the mighty dragon tells me to do that!!!! :|

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:29 am 
British Redcoat

*mod hat (abet wrong section) on*
Well perhaps bringing this harassment to the attention of a moderator or Tempest? Yelling it out in the open won't do you any good and will simply tempt flamebait. And threats, no matter how trivial, aren't tolerated.
Thank you.
*mod hat off*

Aka Respergo

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:06 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

Ruben I have spoke to you before about your cult.
First read the board rules.

Quote:
Rule #8: No propaganda or preaching on the board
This board is a place for discussion as individuals, not a platform for recruiting, propaganda and preaching. I don't care what religion you believe into, you leave it at the door when using these forums. You'll find me pretty intolerant to anyone who expects to be able to use this place to ram their agenda down other people's throats.

I have asked you a number of times to not post about your cult, and stop trying to get people to join it. I don't wish to get rid of you, I would like to hear the ideas of your origination but so far most of your posts have been "recruitment" drives with little to no information on what you know. This is not a threat it is a request, once again, to stop posting about your cult. If you don't as you see above your continue to break the board rules, and I will ask Tempest to block your membership until you are able to not post like that. And I will guess we will need to do the same for your dragonknights if they post like that.

If fact why don't you bring in one of your dragonknights, he/she/it may bring in new ideas to discussions we have here every now and then.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Dont even think that you can insult my group like this!!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:12 am 
The king of kings

Location: in my house on the internet.....what a useless question
Ruben The Dragonlord wrote:
My order is a place where you can learn more about dragons that is what i am ofering information what is this stupid talk about getting me out of Dragnix you will not succeed becaus if you get me out i will simpli put one of my dragonknights here.YTou are hopeless i wil convince more people becaus my god Scramasax the mighty dragon tells me to do that!!!! :|

You seriously need to work on your spelling and grammar, and maybe this thread should be in "Dragon discussions", believe it or not that is where you discuss dragons, hence "Dragon discussions".

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Dont even think that you can insult my group like this!!!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:58 am 
Dragon's Egg
Dragon's Egg

hi and i would join but i'm scared creepy people and maybe you should be a bit different coz that was creepy

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Dont even think that you can insult my group like this!!!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:22 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

Dead thread.......
Dragonlord is no longer posting......
Thread locked......

Offline Profile  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]